Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can True Love Be Found Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Be Found Online? (1263 Views)

Can True Love Be Found Online? / Abeg Whick Kin Love Be Dis?? / Can True Love Exist Without Trust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
When summer begins, we are suddenly in the thick of wedding season. It’s time for joy, flowers, caterers, something borrowed, and something blue. Do you feel the love?
I guess not. In the midst of all this wedded bliss, you’re just trying to avoid your newly engaged friend and sparing yourself a half-hour conversation about the difference between egg white and winter white.

Maybe it was getting that last wedding invitation of a college friend or browsing through Bed, Bath & Beyond with a gift registry full of expensive silverware. Somehow, you can’t help but feel a little left out.
Let’s be honest. Growing up, you always took for granted you’d be married by now. It didn’t seem like rocket science. Some of your less-coordinated friends have managed to do it. Couldn’t be that hard.
So you got a house, a car, a degree, a job, did some traveling, and built yourself into somebody rather enviable. But one thing today’s singles are finding out is that there is one thing in life you can’t work for, be good enough for, or accomplish through any persistence of your own. You can’t make ...

http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/can-true-love-be-found-online.html

Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by mbaka0433: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
what u find online is END TIME LOVE...........FTC
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Cutehector(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Welll u can only find tru love online wen the person u r tryna hav a rship with is a consistent person..

He or she doesnt flirt online.... Like me i flirt online so faling in love with me is danger cheesy grin.. Beware of dog wink lmao..or it should be beware of cutehector...loool just kiddn

1 Like

Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
I rest my case here... grin *chuckle*
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Welll u can only find tru love online wen the person u r tryna hav a rship with is a consistent person..

He or she doesnt flirt online.... Like me i flirt online so faling in love with me is danger cheesy grin.. Beware of dog wink lmao..or it should be beware of cutehector...loool just kiddn

Nawty Hector! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I pray my sister no jam you for road sad
Person wey wan die jam person wey go kill am be that grin grin grin

But on a more serious note, I think consistency will only
play a major role if they both agreed on the same goal.
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
I rest my case here... grin *chuckle*
Better make you wake that case up now! tongue
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Better make you wake that case up now! tongue

Lol...this is very complicated for me...looking for love online is like solving a calculus grin tongue
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Cutehector(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Nawty Hector! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I pray my sister no jam you for road sad
Person wey wan die jam person wey go kill am be that grin grin grin

But on a more serious note, I think consistency will only
play a major role if they both agreed on the same goal.
lol my broda u wan make i remain single forefa? Ayam lookin for wife oooo... Like seriously...

Yeah if they both agreed... I think online relationships will only work wen both are matured enuf... Like d girl has graduated from school and is workin, d guy likewise.. Cux if they both in high school or university, dey only deceivn demselves.. Even still, if one of dem is in school and d oda has graduated, it will be very hard for trust to play in...the best thing is for both of dem to be real with each oda...
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lol my broda u wan make i remain single forefa? Ayam lookin for wife oooo... Like seriously...

Yeah if they both agreed... I think online relationships will only work wen both are matured enuf... Like d girl has graduated from school and is workin, d guy likewise.. Cux if they both in high school or university, dey only deceivn demselves.. Even still, if one of dem is in school and d oda has graduated, it will be very hard for trust to play in...the best thing is for both of dem to be real with each oda...
Well, in my own Opinion, I think if the guy is a graduate and d lady is an undergraduate, it should work out.
Depending on how far dey wanna go.
From my point of view, even if the 2 are undergraduate, it should still work out...That's where trust and believe comes in.
And as you have said, which is the most important thing...they should be real to each other!
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...this is very complicated for me...looking for love online is like solving a calculus grin tongue
And who told you calculus is hard to solve? undecided undecided undecided
You must av been a run away science student! grin grin grin
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Abeg who get toothpaste i neva brushh since morning
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

And who told you calculus is hard to solve? undecided undecided undecided
You must av been a run away science student! grin grin grin

Well if u can solve it,then It wud be easy for u to get married grin lol

As for me...that's very impossible tongue
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Cutehector(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Well, in my own Opinion, I think if the guy is a graduate and d lady is an undergraduate, it should work out.
Depending on how far dey wanna go.
From my point of view, even if the 2 are undergraduate, it should still work out...That's where trust and believe comes in.
And as you have said, which is the most important thing...they should be real to each other!
bros, in most cases, if both are undergraduates, it just doesnt work out... Trust me.. Cuz both of dem still hav paths to toe... Wat if distance comes and divides dem, like nysc, or a scholarship or a job etc... Hw would dey cope... I hav experienced this so i knw wad am pointing out..

Yeah if d guy is already a graduate and d babe is an undergraduate, it will work out fine and good, cuz its gona gv d guy time to hustle well.. And her to focus more on her education.. I really wished an online relationship worked for me tho... Buh sadly it neva did..
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
bros, in most cases, if both are undergraduates, it just doesnt work out... Trust me.. Cuz both of dem still hav paths to toe... Wat if distance comes and divides dem, like nysc, or a scholarship or a job etc... Hw would dey cope... I hav experienced this so i knw wad am pointing out..

Yeah if d guy is already a graduate and d babe is an undergraduate, it will work out fine and good, cuz its gona gv d guy time to hustle well.. And her to focus more on her education.. I really wished an online relationship worked for me tho... Buh sadly it neva did..
Not disputing your point...but the conclusion cant be based on just a party! undecided
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Well if u can solve it,then It wud be easy for u to get married grin lol

As for me...that's very impossible tongue
Even those that created the CALCULUS finds it hard in solving relationship and Marriage palava. angry
So my dear, compare not relationship and marriage to each other. embarassed
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Not disputing your point...but the conclusion cant be based on just a party! undecided
yh right
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Even those that created the CALCULUS finds it hard in solving relationship and Marriage palava. angry
So my dear, compare not relationship and marriage to each other. embarassed

Lol...I wasn't comparing relationship & marriage at all ..I was saying that marriage is like solving calculus... grin cool
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...I wasn't comparing relationship & marriage at all ..I was saying that marriage is like solving calculus... grin cool
Hmmmmm... If in case you are in a relationship, always prepare for the best and worst!
#justAdvicing
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by mrbells: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
found this awesome Nigerian social network were u can meet cool people ...www.friendshare.com.ng

Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Hmmmmm... If in case you are in a relationship, always prepare for the best and worst!
#justAdvicing

Lol...Tats y I am SINGLE, I don't need men's drama in my life grin grin grin
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol...Tats y I am SINGLE, I don't need men's drama in my life grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
You really have to watch it. Mens drama is what
you cant run away from
Be it now...be it later!
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
You really have to watch it. Mens drama is what
you cant run away from
Be it now...be it later!

Lol..I can't stand from all those fakeass dramas of their life...I'm very straight forward in what I want & what I need grin grin tongue
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..I can't stand from all those fakeass dramas of their life...I'm very straight forward in what I want & what I needgrin grin tongue
Whatever the bolded implies, it still wouldn't
change the fact that MEN are the most precious
gift women will ever have cheesy wink
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

Whatever the bolded implies, it still wouldn't
change the fact that MEN are the most precious
gift women will ever have cheesy wink

Definitely it wasn't me who bold those words tat look like a phrase... grin

Lol,there is no proof that men are the most precious gift women can have...most men (not all) are like good enaf to be a snacks! They taste good but cudnt fill u up for a long time...
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Definitely it wasn't me who bold those words tat look like a phrase... grin

Lol,there is no proof that men are the most precious gift women can have...most men (not all) are like good enaf to be a snacks! They taste good but cudnt fill u up for a long time...
You are a bad gyle... You sure know what you need! angry
Imagine if we con jam for future...I go con be snacks? shocked
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

You are a bad gyle... You sure know what you need! angry
Imagine if we con jam for future...I go con be snacks? shocked

Hahaahahaha...I love having snacks grin grin grin grin I dunno if u can be a snacks, I never tasted u yet...Lol..JK
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahaahahaha...I love having snacks grin grin grin grin I dunno if u can be a snacks, I never tasted u yet...Lol..JK

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NI ORUKO JEEEEEESUUUUU....
Every evil that wants to turn me into
a snack in my relationship... FIREEEEEEE!

Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
donTbone:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
NI ORUKO JEEEEEESUUUUU....
Every evil that wants to turn me into
a snack in my relationship... FIREEEEEEE!

Oohh now I get it..u want relationship and not juz a fling Tats y u made this thread tat it cud possibly link u to any lady who are ready for an online relationship... grin grin grin

Good luck in ur chosen path wink
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oohh now I get it..u want relationship and not juz a fling Tats y u made this thread tat it cud possibly link u to any lady who are ready for an online relationship... grin grin grin

Good luck in ur chosen path wink
Last of whats on my mind!
Av gotten the good and the bad share of
online dating since senior school!

Just wanna share something with others tongue
As for bin single...my emotion is under scrutiny! wink
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by missKiffy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Yes, true love can be found online smiley
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by donTbone(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
missKiffy:
You've experienced one? undecided
Re: Can True Love Be Found Online? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
missKiffy:
on nairaland?cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite??? / 10 Things A Man Would Do If He's Crazy About You / Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.