Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. (1293 Views)

Is It Right Not To Beat Your Wife, Even When U Are Seriously Angry? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Tomiwatosin(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
I met a friend of mine during the new year celebration,i asked for his girlfriend and he sound indifferent to me. I asked him why? He was like "can you believe my girlfriend forgot my birthday completely? She doesn't even feel remorseful about it,bragging that she forgot and even going as far as blaming me for not reminding her? I was like if people who are just ordinary friends and those that I've even heard from them for long could remember,how come you my GF" this is a girl I spent on,buy her gifts,take her out,pay some of her bills and to make the matter worst,my GF didn't even care to send a BD msg even after confronting her not to talk of even buying a #20 pen as my birthday gift." Mind you,before you castigate this guy,I know him very well,he doesn't cheat on his GF,he takes care of her to the extent that even the girl's friends got jealous of her. Also, he's a very simple,easy going and humorous guy,i mean he's alwayz funny and lively. The problem now is itz very rare for him to be annoyed. So me seeing him that way,i knew he's really hurt about it. The girl has been asking for her Xmas gift from him but he's yet to respond to her. Though,they stl talk and do all other tinz but he's still pained about that action. As for me,I've advised him to forgive and forget,but he told me the more he tries to forget it,the more painful it gets. Plz nairalanders,your advice wl b needed for this my friend. Thanks
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by MRBrownJ: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
he should simply "forget" Xmas, bdays, Vals etc from now on, since it is not a big deal to that gal.
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Sunexy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
I second the guy above...4get every shiit abt her since it means notin 2 her...learn to be a hard man..gals love hard men sumtyms
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by ojun50(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Stop spending or expecting from the girl u are nt sure of getting married to.

2 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Behira(f): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Gimme the guy's contact......i need dat dude wink
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Tobbey(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Y'all. I'm unable to send a DM here.. Why??
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
ojun50:
Stop spending or expecting from the girl u are nt sure of getting married to.
Gbam!!!
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Tomiwatosin(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Behira:
Gimme the guy's contact......i need dat dude wink
. Like seriously?
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by IamLEGEND1: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
He's a bítch ass nígga.

#LegendHasSpoken
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by nerdfrost(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
MRBrownJ:
he should simply "forget" Xmas, bdays, Vals etc from now on, since it is not a big deal to that gal.
. U deserve one crate of origin
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by nerdfrost(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
My nigga forgive her but 'forget' about taking her out or any tin about valentine grin.

And the Frost descended on them
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by yomi007k(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
#F-ck that s-hit
Every single celebration was a hit. Back to back from Xmas to new year,Bdays, vals day n even Easter. Yet she doesn't even remember my birthday.
Ko ni da fu ya celebration. Street ti take over#

*Slams microphone* *middle finger*

....... grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
She doesn't love him enough... That's if she even loves him at all..
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by LaurelP(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
But how can a guy be spending on a girl like that?
What is wrong with our guys sef?
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lmaoooo
This dude crayy, u deserve five wraps of moimoi. grin grin grin
Op leave trash for lawma abeg
yomi007k:
#F-ck that s-hit
Every single celebration was a hit. Back to back from Xmas to new year,Bdays, vals day n even Easter. Yet she doesn't even remember my birthday.
Ko ni da fu ya celebration. Street ti take over#

*Slams microphone* *middle finger*

....... grin
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by happyjuliet(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
I wonder wen I go mit dis type of guy way go spend for me like dis...chai some guys never learn @ all undecided ur own babe 4get ur special day ke, she no send u @ all.
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by ucnwafor(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
happyjuliet:
I wonder wen I go mit dis type of guy way go spend for me like dis...chai some guys never learn @ all undecided ur own babe 4get ur special day ke, she no send u @ all.
am all here for u swEeet, pm me sharpely

Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by Teebilion: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
[b][/b] cryshe loves yu notshe loves yu notshe loves yu not,but your money,its certain shes a cheat too #leaveherforlagosboys
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by flokii: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Tomiwatosin:
I met a friend of mine during the new year celebration,i asked for his girlfriend and he sound indifferent to me. I asked him why? He was like "can you believe my girlfriend forgot my birthday completely? She doesn't even feel remorseful about it,bragging that she forgot and even going as far as blaming me for not reminding her? I was like if people who are just ordinary friends and those that I've even heard from them for long could remember,how come you my GF" this is a girl I spent on,buy her gifts,take her out,pay some of her bills and to make the matter worst,my GF didn't even care to send a BD msg even after confronting her not to talk of even buying a #20 pen as my birthday gift." Mind you,before you castigate this guy,I know him very well,he doesn't cheat on his GF,he takes care of her to the extent that even the girl's friends got jealous of her. Also, he's a very simple,easy going and humorous guy,i mean he's alwayz funny and lively. The problem now is itz very rare for him to be annoyed. So me seeing him that way,i knew he's really hurt about it. The girl has been asking for her Xmas gift from him but he's yet to respond to her. Though,they stl talk and do all other tinz but he's still pained about that action. As for me,I've advised him to forgive and forget,but he told me the more he tries to forget it,the more painful it gets. Plz nairalanders,your advice wl b needed for this my friend. Thanks

there z no big deal there..

she might be d carefree type.. doesn't mean she z not into ur friend

as far as she z not cheating... no problems
Re: Am Seriously Angry With My Girlfriend. by fulfillbill(m): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Some one being taken for granted...

(1) (Reply)

Understanding the Technicalities of Condom usage (A must see). / For Guys Stuck In The Friendzone?(ways To Get Out Of The Dreaded Friend-zone) / Can You Propose To A Lady On Wheelchair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.