Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (25411 Views)

Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill / Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by kennyman2000(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmmmmm.... End time demon to waste money on another building contracts... Smh.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by ournaijablog(f): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Total deliverance ASAP
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by SmartMugu: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
How is demolishing the government house an option?

2 Likes

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by jamiefoxy: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
*smiles
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm.. This one is strong sad
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by emmanuel596(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
These are the same people that decived GEJ
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by ipreach: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Governor done hear
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by M4gunners: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Since when did Archbishops start to see vision? Mehn Mr Archbishop why don't you fetch the demon and kill it instead?
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
I live Enugu, and all through Chimaroke s tenure, the lady was never known. In fact, news had it they were separated. Others accused him of abandoning his family in overseas.

If only all this people I see in this picture had intervened, maybe this lady may still be living.

#celebrateOnlyinDeath

2 Likes

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Adminisher: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
A higher and a more powerful demon is occupying Aso rock, And that demon is controlling Buhari.

This demon must have been deposited by JonAthan.CHANGE is here. The blood of jesus will drive it away.

1 Like

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by pantless(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
Arch Bishop Why? Follow Jesus that's All
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by thundafire: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
demolish it nd award fresh contract woooow governor will be smiling with such an idea but prayer will work faster
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by anonimi: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is the archbishop a CONTRACTOR
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by ozoigbondu: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I have to agree with you.

Welcome back ozoigbondu_, Are you the same with Ezenwammadu??
Ozoigbondu was banned for 4. Months for tribal bashing (whatever that means) but am not ezenwammadu though I like DAT guy
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aromas:

You're absolutely right bro!!!
Nnamani's wife don die
Chime send his wife out of that same government house b4 leaving office
The present governor should look into what dis Bishop said

Was Nnamani's wife supposed to live forever? He was there for 8 years and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by EHMIR(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

I jus tire for the so-called Bishop.

Or does he not have the anointing to cast out demons.

BTW, if the juju powering that demon is buried beneath the peace of land on which the govt house stands, how wld demolishing the house chase away the demon.

All these so-called men of God and their reasoning sometimes dey mak me tire.

Archbishop, receive sense sir!
baba,how do i enbolden my words to stand out like ur last statement.

As for d bishop,smh
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Topmost2015(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Make dem summon boko haram to assist with the demolition
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by gretblue: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
georjay:
shuuuuuu
end time demon
Waffi I hail oooooooo
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by SeverusSnape(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Ozoigbondu was banned for 4. Months for tribal bashing (whatever that means) but am not ezenwammadu though I like DAT guy

What da fvck!!!... Four months?!?!

Haba!... It's too much!

Anyways, welcome back. All these while, I've always thought you were Ezenwa-mmadu, That's why I didn't question your whereabouts.

Once more, welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by farem: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:
So why didn't he cast the demon out before leaving? undecided
You have asked a revealing question, Should a mansion be pulled down before a demon runs away? Nay!
A demon possesses locations not a building. Bring down a thousand buildings, that demon remains there (if it's true). Man shall not live by a mere title nor bishopric cap, but by the demon-destroying words of the Lord.

If that mansion is brought down, I will sue you for wasting Enugu resources and for underutilising the Name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
I totally agree with him, any governor that lives in that government house must have issues with his wife that leads to divorce starting from Jim, Onoh,Chimaraoke and to Sullivan. Let's hope that Ifeanyi breaks that jinx
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by arnold123: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
The ArchBishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province of the Anglican Communion, Most Rev. Dr. Emmanuel Chukwuma, on Friday in Agbani, Enugu State dropped a bombshell as he warned of a powerful demon dwelling at the Enugu State Government House.

DAILY POST reports that the ArchBishop spoke at the burial ceremony of a former First Lady of Enugu State, Nnenna Agnes Nnamani.

Chukwuma, who cautioned the Enugu State Governor, Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi against moving to the Government House, said plans should be made to demolish the government house or exorcise the demon inhabiting the Government House.

Nnenna is the wife of a former Enugu Governor, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani.

More to come…

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/27/demon-is-occupying-enugu-government-house-archbishop-chukwuma/
the only demon is chukwuma himself and all those bloody politicians! So that's true and nigeria is controlled by a general buharilistic demon! Ooooooo I am getting scared Ooooooo hey! shocked
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by loomer: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Some people done high no be small
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by pus22: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2015

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by MzPecs(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
farem:

You have asked a revealing question, Should a mansion be pulled down before a demon runs away? Nay!
A demon possesses locations not a building. Bring down a thousand buildings, that demon remains there (if it's true). Man shall not live by a mere title nor bishopric cap, but by the demon-destroying words of the Lord.

If that mansion is brought down, I will sue you for wasting Enugu resources and for underutilising the Name of Jesus!
I guess you're referring to the bishop? angry
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by farem: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:

I guess you're referring to the bishop? angry
Yes in particular and the gomina by extension
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by MzPecs(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
farem:

Yes in particular and the gomina by extension
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by smartacos: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
END TIME PASTOR...U DEY FEAR TO CAST OUT THE DEMONS
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
A higher and a more powerful demon is occupying Aso rock, And that demon is controlling Buhari.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
maybe the archbishop should also tell us which demon is occupying Aso Rock grin grin
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Millz404(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
If dem no like d house make dem dash me... D demon father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Okowa (Photos) / Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.