Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma (25406 Views)

Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Enugu Government Rejects Grazing Reserves Bill / Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
sabi99:
up up JESUS and down down satan into d unending pit
Don't you think a bottomless pit is rather overrated?
A pit with a bottom poses more immediate harm than falling for eternity. Shows how clueless your God is.
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by sabi99(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Why do you reject light? Why do you let fear cripple your reasoning?
Repeat after me: "Bleep you Jesus"
which light are u talkn about cos I know we have one source of true light which is Jesus, Cos He wud defeat satan only with His shiny presence and d breath that comes out from Him.
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by ModiKen(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
sabi99:
bro abeg swerve, go begin chat with SonOflucifer abeg........I don't want smbdy 2 talk rubbish into my head this end time days

You see the truth but refuse to accept it.

About SonOfLucifer, if he has something intelligent and important to say, I wld have a good chat with him.

Who knows Lucifer may not even exist. grin

Well based on end time things. Make we leave matter here
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by sabi99(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Don't you think a bottomless pit is rather overrated?
A pit with a bottom poses more immediate harm than falling for eternity. Shows how clueless your God is.
u don't even know that ancient serpent u r payn allegiance to.......Jesus died on d cross of calvary for u n 4 me...............so turn to JEsus fix ur gaze on Him n rcv salvation
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
sabi99:
which light are u talkn about cos I know we have one source of true light which is Jesus, Cos He wud defeat satan only with His shiny presence and d breath that comes out from Him.
Jesus is darkness. A god killed by three nails is no god.
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

About SonOfLucifer, if he has something intelligent and important to say, I wld have a good chat with him.

Lucifer does not exist? embarassed

Only Lucifer must have revealed this to you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Vikky014(f): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
A higher and a more powerful demon is occupying Aso rock, And that demon is controlling Buhari.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAN #FAINTS

1 Like

Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by sabi99(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
ModiKen:

if u say satan does not exist then u r tryn to nullify d salvivic works of our Lord Jesus..........really satan exist, he is real likewise Jesus Son of d Most High God, He with defeat satan with His Glorious appearance n His breath,.........I can see u blv in end time and u just quoted some verses in ur status"old things have passed away" which I know u got from d Holy Bible. D same Holy Bible that bears d detail of d beginning and d end of d world. Think twice bro
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by sabi99(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Jesus is darkness. A god killed by three nails is no god.
resist d devil n he will runaway from u(james 4)...........U avnt asked urself d devil always get started or conquered or defeated whenever He hears d name JESUS................remember how he begged JESUS not 2 destroy him b4 his time.....devil is a beggar n he must be tortured with all the people who worshiped him day n night.
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by ModiKen(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lucifer does not exist? embarassed

Only Lucifer must have revealed this to you.

How can he reveal it to me, when he doesn't exist
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by str8talk1: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2015
Imo State govt. house inclusive.
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by joschuks(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2015
I hope some pple will need to read btwn the lines bf they comment. The Bishop said that at a burial service. 2. He hasn't said he wont be able to exorcise the demons. 3. He made his points open to the governor and other users of the govt house. 4. It is left for the governor to invite him or any other priest to pray over the govt house and rededicate the building to God. Most past rulers had been deceived into belonging to cults for self protection and burying charms and invocation of different demons which are now at loggerheads with themselves.They need to push away and cleanse the environment and rule with fear and spirit of God.

Remember, what the elder sees seating down, the youth can not see it standing up. Its important the Enugu pple listen to the wise saying from the elder of the church. Shalom
Re: Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma by Kposkila: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
ModiKen:

Stop worshipping these so-called men of God, most of them are fake.

IMO, religion is a scam; a medium via which man exerts control over his fellow man. I believe people who don't belong to any religion but live a moral life, make heaven faster than you people who carry christianity on your heads and lick the a$$e$ of those "Men of God"

BTW, don't be surprised this archbishop has a concubine outside and young man your age as a son from her; and you are here drinking panadol for him.
Even if there are fakes doesn't give u d right to judge dem, deir judgement is from God, just so one doesn't partake in anoda's wrong doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Senator Dino Melaye Releases New Song Live From His Home (video) / Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.