Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. (2489 Views)

Is She Still A Virgin Even After All She's Done??? / How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex / Pls Help Look At What I Saw After Having S3x With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Before we proceed, let’s understand some keywords.

Virgin:

A person who has never had sexual intercourse or engaged in any sexual activity at all.

Sexual Intercourse:

(1) Coitus or genital-genital sexual contact.

(2) Sexual interaction usually involving vaginal, oral, or anal, between two organisms.

The question is this: “what is the real nature of virginity?” Do you see it as a biological concept? Is it until a woman tears her hymen, have penetrative sex she ceases to be a virgin? There are women who tear their hymen from engaging in athletic activities such as sprints, jumps, and even ballet. Does that make them “not virgins” even though they haven’t had penetrative sex?

Nowadays, I see gals strutting the street with their heads tossed, saying they are virgins and I can’t help but laugh. I once told a gal pal: “You’ve done oral, manual, and anal sex yet you say you’re a virgin because your hymen is still intact.” We just laughed about it. But then, she’s had intercourse, sexual relations; anal, oral, and manual. I don't think that she should say she’s a virgin because she hasn’t had vaginal sex.
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Let’s look at another angle. I know people, mostly women, who have had sex but don't know the pleasure they can derive from having sexual intercourse. In Alice Walker’s Colour Purple, Celie told Shug: “He just climb on me and do his business.” According to Smith, “... virginity is not defined in terms of biology, but in terms of pleasure; since Celie has never enjoyed sex, has never had an orgasm, she’s still a virgin.” Based on this, one might have sex but he/she might be a virgin.

From this we can say that not having an orgasm could mean that an individual is a virgin. What about people that have solitary sex? They have orgasms. Does that mean they are still virgins?

When you think about all these, it seems as though the concept of virginity is “undefined”.

If you’ve had any form of sexual intercourse be it oral, anal, or manual (hand job) you are not a virgin.

If you’ve had an orgasm either by yourself or humping anything, you’re not a virgin...

READ MORE ON:

https://thefemmemedia..com.ng/2015/11/you-might-be-virgin-even-after-having.html
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
sad
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
kedu ife this guy na-ako?

1 Like

Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Okay
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by Yksoul(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
LIES,ANAL SEX IS SEX BECAUSE THRUSTING IS INVOLVE,INTERCOURSE IS INVOLVE,PLEASE GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST AND SHUN THIS DECEIT
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by northvietnam(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
can a man be a virgin, since most men at the early stage of their adolescents normally have wet dreams(which is partially having organs)
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ Yksoul... We're saying the same thing. Sex is sex be it anal, oral, or manual. Like you said, since there is "thrusting". So long the individual feels sexual stimulation, there's sex. This has nothing to do with Christ. People should be virgins because they want to be virgins not because their religions preach against it. There are diseases out there. One can get pregnant. Be a virgin for yourself.

Yksoul:
LIES,ANAL SEX IS SEX BECAUSE THRUSTING IS INVOLVE,INTERCOURSE IS INVOLVE,PLEASE GIVE UR LIFE TO CHRIST AND SHUN THIS DECEIT

@northvietnam... I feel an individual loses his virginity the moment he has sexual stimulation. If one has masturbated and hasnt done the real thing, I feel the person is no longer a virgin. That is my opinion. Opinions are not facts,
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
SunehriLasgidi you're a strange little lass, aren't you? cheesy

Weirdo tongue I'm totally following you
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by SunehriLasgidi(f): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2015
JimiCoker:
SunehriLasgidi you're a strange little lass, aren't you? cheesy

Weirdo tongue I'm totally following you

The world needs eccentricity. All this herd mentality stuff isn't helping us. Our Creator didn't plan that all of us should be the same, right?
Re: You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
SunehriLasgidi:

The world needs eccentricity. All this herd mentality stuff isn't helping us. Our Creator didn't plan that all of us should be the same, right?
Right, preach it girl. Loving your style

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship? / Couple Caught Kissing & Having Sex At Road1 Gate Of OAU (photo) / Check This Out! Is She Dumb Or A Perfect Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.