Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. (1028 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal / Share Your Friend Zone Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by cowgirl9090: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
It is ok if a woman says you are a very good friend,because with most women a good friend has a strong chance of winning her heart and even getting married to her. I personally like men am comfortable with,and if you are a good friend i will be more than happy to date you.

With me you have to enter friend zone,before you can move to the next zone,and i believe their are many women out their like me.

Ladies what's your say on this? we need to clear the air to prevent the men from freaking out on this issue of friendzonement.

I know some guys will start throwing missiles at me, but seriously how can a grown up man go into a relationship without being friends with her first ...like may be walk up to her (for the first time) and be like "girl I want you to be my lover ",its like venturing into the unknown and into a very dangerous path with your two eyes wide open.
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by buygala(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
ok

Cowgirl have spoke smiley

Now it's my time to spark angry

As long as the girls give us regular sex, we have no objection to even being friendzoned indefinitely.... After all, what are friends for? You give your puna to a 'boyfriend' who beats you, cheats on you, fuccks your besties, and never pays back money he 'borrows' from you undecided.. We are the ones you fall back on when you are in a state of emotional higi-haga.. So if any one is entitled to your vaginas, it is us your loyal friendzoners .... After all, your vaginas are unlimited natural resources, so why being stingy with what you have freely received from the Lord?

And ehmm... don't worry about the possibility of some us logging out of your friendzone after having bountifully excavated your vaginas. .. Na so life be. ... Soldier go, Soldier come, Barrack remain.... As long as You keep abundantly sharing the puna, your friendzone membership shall never diminish smiley cool

Thanks for your cooperation.... We are looking forward to hearing from your vaginas cool

2 Likes

Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by faith551(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pray when you want to get serious with him, he has not turned a play boy
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
and some guys go still fall for this scam.
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by Generalkorex(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
Passing by
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
I don talk am before, I go still talk am again.
Any girl wey friendzone me, na stepping stone to Gonking o.
Free gonking.
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by ITbomb(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
That is why I am so straight forward
I tell you, I can't be your friend, simple and they just go
Only one nairalander dey vex me , I tell am "I can't be just your friend either lover or leave", she just dey laugh me dey say "Oya come chop nah make I see"
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by cowgirl9090: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
ITbomb:
That is why I am so straight forward
I tell you, I can't be your friend, simple

Then I will tell you, if you cant be my friend then we are nothing.

Just pass through that shop that lady you have a great connection with lives,greet her, ask her how is business and how she is doing, sometimes stop over and buy a drink, while drinking start a chat with her, you are developing that friendship while you are still considering if she is the right woman for you. And when you pop up that question I bet she won't have to say "let's be friends "
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by Monalisa185(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
not in every case o, most cases are 'dead end zones'...don't friend zone anybody...be open from the outset....

I no read the post shaaa, just answered from the topic...
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by fajani(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:
It is ok if a woman says you are a very good friend,because with most women a good friend has a strong chance of winning her heart and even getting married to her. I personally like men am comfortable with,and if you are a good friend i will be more than happy to date you.

With me you have to enter friend zone,before you can move to the next zone,and i believe their are many women out their like me.

Ladies what's your say on this? we need to clear the air to prevent the men from freaking out on this issue of friendzonement.

I know some guys will start throwing missiles at me, but seriously how can a grown up man go into a relationship without being friends with her first ...like may be walk up to her (for the first time) and be like "girl I want you to be my lover ",its like venturing into the unknown and into a very dangerous path with your two eyes wild open.

hope
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by tommychow(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
From where I come from, friendzoning guys mean "wait here and join the queue while I find a guy I'm really attracted to. If I don't, I'll come back to you guys and pick the best one".

To prove you wrong, how many guys are in your friendzone atm (Don't tell me one)? Are you telling me your gonna date all of them? From your thread a guy you friendzone is a guy you'll date eventually.
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by cowgirl9090: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:
ok

Cowgirl have spoke smiley

Now it's my time to spark angry

As long as the girls give us regular sex, we have no objection to even being friendzoned indefinitely.... After all, what are friends for? You give your puna to a 'boyfriend' who beats you, cheats on you, fuccks your besties, and never pays back money he 'borrows' from you undecided.. We are the ones you fall back on when you are in a state of emotional higi-haga.. So if any one is entitled to your vaginas, it is us your loyal friendzoners .... After all, your vaginas are unlimited natural resources, so why being stingy with what you have freely received from the Lord?

And ehmm... don't worry about the possibility of some us logging out of your friendzone after having bountifully excavated your vaginas. .. Na so life be. ... Soldier go, Soldier come, Barrack remain.... As long as You keep abundantly sharing the puna, your friendzone membership shall never diminish smiley cool

Thanks for your cooperation.... We are looking forward to hearing from your vaginas cool

I can't comprehend what you typed,all am seeing is, sex, punni ,vaginas ,Bleep etc

And I don't know where you got those ideas from. odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by buygala(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

I can't comprehend what you typed,all am seeing is, sex, punni ,vaginas ,Bleep etc

And I don't know where you got those ideas from. odiegwu

My point exactly. ...

I feel exactly the same way about ur post.... So i just wanted you to feel as lost as I felt after reading ur post cool

2 Likes

Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by flokii: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

I know some guys will start throwing missiles at me, but seriously how can a grown up man go into a relationship without being friends with her first ...like may be walk up to her (for the first time) and be like "girl I want you to be my lover ",its like venturing into the unknown and into a very dangerous path with your two eyes wild open.

I feel like yabbing you buh...
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by cowgirl9090: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
tommychow:
From where I come from, friendzoning guys mean "wait here and join the queue while I find a guy I'm really attracted to. If I don't, I'll come back to you guys and pick the best one".

To prove you wrong, how many guys are in your friendzone atm (Don't tell me one)? Are you telling me your gonna date all of them? From your thread a guy you friendzone is a guy you'll date eventually.

Not been in a friend zone doesn't in anyway guarantee you not being in the queue of list of lovers while she find a guy she can live with and eventually marry.
Is not a friendzone atm, don't make it sound like she has not been taking care of herself or buying her needs before you met her,unless you allow yourself to be turned to as such,don't make such mistake because it will no longer be friendzone but magazone. know the difference grin
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by cowgirl9090: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
not in every case o, most cases are 'dead end zones'...don't friend zone anybody...be open from the outset....

I no read the post shaaa, just answered from the topic...

yes not in every case though.
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Friend zoning is diff from you taking your time to get familiar with him. Friend zoning him might be a wrong idea
Re: Friend Zone Isn't Danger Zone But A Stepping Stone To Being Ones Lover. by Youngpo413: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Only foolish guys are friendzoned...what's so special about that pusy that will make me remain in that zone? Uwaafid!

(1) (Reply)

Jigida Waist Beads / When She Told You I'm Single And Still Virgin / What Is This Dude Trying To Do On Facebook? Play Romatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.