Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? (1697 Views)

Nigerian Policemen Spotted Arresting An Unclad Woman... Nigerians React / Female Students Asked to Paint an Unclad Men In Front Of Them As Quiz.(pic) / She Sent An Unclad Picture To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Really! This is spreading like a virus. The rate at which guys request for unclad picture is alarming.

They start by saying "where r u?", 'R u alone?' "What r u wearing?", 'What clolour of pant r u wearing?', " A picture of u in ur bra". U will now hear the grand surprise "I wanna see beneath ur beautiful. Send me a picture of u without clothes on".

U know ladies and their .............. U can fill in the gap. She will now send the pic, especially if he is the guy dat she likes.

Back to the matter. If u ever sent an unclad pic of yasef to a guy, like this post, if u have not, share this post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by naijaboiy: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Really? Those lines work? undecided

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by buygala(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
So op... cool

where r u?

R u alone? embarassed

What r u wearing? smiley

What colour of pant r u wearing? cry cry

A picture of u in ur bra...

I wanna see beneath ur beautiful. Send me a
picture of u without clothes on embarassed

I have viewed your profile, seen your small breastts and your cunilingus mouth sad smiley .... But i still have this feeling that your nude pishures isn't going to be exactly nominated for an Oscar sad... Please prove me wrong by posting your nudes here for us to examine, deliberate upon, and give you marks sad cool

5 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Really? Those lines work? undecided

It works. Like u've nvr tried it on girls.cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
kiss
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by finalboss(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmm.. let me try it on this ibadan gurl
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by gabinogem(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Only fools with warped mind request for an unclad picture... so many perverts online these days.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:
So op... cool

where r u?

R u alone? embarassed

What r u wearing? smiley

What colour of pant r u wearing? cry cry

A picture of u in ur bra...

I wanna see beneath ur beautiful. Send me a
picture of u without clothes on embarassed

I have viewed your profile, seen your small breastts and your cunilingus mouth sad smiley .... But i still have this feeling that your nude pishures isn't going to be exactly nominated for an Oscar sad... Please prove me wrong by posting your nudes here for us to examine, deliberate upon, and give you marks sad cool

r u ok?
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

It works. Like u've nvr tried it on girls.cheesy
I don't ask for nùdes.
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by buygala(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

r u ok?
r u?
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't ask for nùdes.

hmmmm. So u want me to believe dat?

What do u ask for?
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:

r u?

u r notjustok.

Cn u upload a picture of ur small dick here?

Infact, let's be factual. Guys are better at sending unclad pictures. Even if u dn't ask them, they will send. They want to prove to u dat they are endowed down dere.
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by RexKexMilann: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
End Time Thread cry.

OP, You need Jesus ASAP!
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by buygala(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

u r notjustok.com cool

Cn u upload a picture of ur small dick here?

Infact, let's be factual. Guys are better at sending unclad pictures. Even if u dn't ask them, they will send. They want to prove to u dat they are endowed down dere.

Your comment just shows the kind of low-life niggas you roll with sad .... that's the kind of experience you get when you roll with and in the gutter sad

My advice to you... You are too cute to be rolling with bus conductors and 2go punks..... Please put those nice titts and sexy mouth to better use cool
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by hfinest1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

I don't ask for nùdes.
GBAM!!! bros you said it well... no need asking for nudes and wanking yourself to death.... ask for the main deal!!! ask for $£X
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by hfinest1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
still a Virgin.... I don't ask for nudes.... what am I even doing in this end-time thread

@ delectablegyal I'd like to know you
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
I Block immediately I see that first line. Nonsense!
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
hfinest1:
still a Virgin.... I don't ask for nudes.... what am I even doing in this end-time thread

@ delectablegyal I'd like to know you

i ll lyk to know u too.

I'm sandra janet, u?
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by delectablegyal(f): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lalasticlala, are we fighting?
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Really? Ladies fall for those

Wow, Korean movies are working undecided
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Segse(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
If this endtime thread hits front-page then nairaland has indeed become an endtime forum.
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by 24lolade(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015

Most Nigerian girls are not sincere, even though some of them will still send the pics tonight.. It will be so difficult to see one that will tell you she has done it before

Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Segse(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Including d op......
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by naijaboiy: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
hfinest1:
GBAM!!! bros you said it well... no need asking for nudes and wanking yourself to death.... ask for the main deal!!! ask for $£X
You talk am well. wink
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by naijaboiy: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
mordtonia:
I Block immediately I see that first line.
Nonsense!
Madam it's not by forming hard. Sometimes the person who asks you for it is someone you cannot actually take such action on. smiley
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dis babe can lie, block wat, say d truth jor
mordtonia:
I Block immediately I see that first line.
Nonsense!
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:

Your comment just shows the kind of low-life niggas you roll with sad .... that's the kind of experience you get when you roll with and in the gutter sad

My advice to you... You are too cute to be rolling with bus conductors and 2go punks..... Please put those nice titts and sexy mouth to better use cool
dts a dude mehn..wit long black mamba..don't b deceived
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by hfinest1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
delectablegyal:

i ll lyk to know u too.

I'm sandra janet, u?
hfinest 1 the ultimate grin or just call me finest... its what they call me around here... lol... I'm Elisha by name.... are u on any chat forum or social media where we could chat?
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
To iamlegend1 yes
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
To íamlegend1 yes
thou shalt not tempt Legend.

coz e no go better for you.
Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
grin

Re: Have U Ever Sent An Unclad Picture Of Yasef To A Guy? by Amiano(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Y will i want to punish myself by asking for nude pics? cos dat will b me standing erection in vain oh. I would rather ask for her Ukwu.

Mmimi, Ihe utor

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala, It's Unfair. / What Is Your Definition Of Nairaland? / She Kissed It,then This Happened(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.