Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend (1671 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / This Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by zyonnista(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Yeah I sad it, instead of crying or getting all worked up cos you're still single and your friends are dashing off to the altars with their supposed prince charming.

Smile and give them a Kanye look and say "I see all those divorces after a year of marriage, I see those heartbreaks, I see y'all do stuff you're not suppose to do" but I'm going to wait till it's right.

So here are my Top 10 reasons why you actually don't need a boyfriend and should enjoy being single :

1)You're free from the possibility of being 16 n pregnant , 21 n pregnant or even 25 n pregnant, with the current state of Nigeria Mehnn catering for 2 is difficult . (How do single moms do it sef)

2)That's one less person you have to buy holiday and birthday presents for.

3)You can spend the entire day or evening watching your favorite television series or cartoons without anyone complaining about why haven't you called me( Bleehh)

4)You never have to choose between hanging out with him , your family or even friends .

5)You’re free from the drone of super sports 3 and the likes (no offense to girls who like sports you're the MVPs)

6)No worries about what he’s in the mood to eat, should you send takeouts to him? the choice is yours, you can eat when and however you like. (No one's watching )

7)You don’t have to impress two sets of Nigerian parents just one .

coolDinner for one is way cheaper than dinner for two, and with your meager NYSC allawee like me “cheap” becomes your favorite word and has never felt better using it.

9)You have so much time at hand to improve yourself , learn something new..maybe a new language, new hobby, catering,something about politics (know what Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are up to) or even the next fund raising trip our president is embarking on.

10)You don’t have to deal with anyone’s mood swings but your own, and they’re really enough to handle already, aren’t they? Or is that just me?

Yaaay !there goes my list but it continues ..feel free to leave the reasons why you're thankful you don't have a boyfriend ...and next time you feel down that others have one and you're single ; buzz me and we'd have loads of chocolate, watch tons of movies and join hands to pray! Does that help ?smiley

Cc from
http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/04/10-reasons-why-you-don-need-boyfriend.html
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by falconey(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2016
La click la fvck
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by stzy(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2016
K
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2016
La click la marry lindaikeji grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by unapapadeycraze: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
La click la marry lindaikeji grin

La in your dreamscheesy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by UrWorstNitemare: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided A WHOLE LOTAF DISCONCERTING INFORMATIONS
waiting for NL gilkz tho.... angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by Ojestas(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
La click...La bend
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by zyonnista(f): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol it's just an opinion ...you can share yours too o
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by godofwar666(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
La click la fried like potato chips. tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

La in your dreamscheesy.
la dream comes true grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by slamstanlee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
yeye post
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
I loved the write up tho...but nah!

I Ain't clicking Nada! lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by HurricaneMIMZY: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
godofwar666:
La click la fried like potato chips.

Good afternoon, sir.

VoteMimzyAsMissNairaland2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by unapapadeycraze: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
la dream comes true grin

La linda la get money pass am. La him wife, la linda, husbandcheesy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

La linda la get money pass am. La him wife, la linda, husbandcheesy.

la Linda la cater for him family

La gain la him.

All la gonna do is kpansh la pusssy la Linda nd njoy la dollar in banana la island grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by unapapadeycraze: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
la Linda la cater for him family

La gain la him.

All la gonna do is kpansh la pusssy la Linda nd njoy la dollar in banana la island grin

cheesy wicked submission.......

La make the guy nor dream again, make him wake upcheesy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sinaj(f): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

cheesy wicked submission.......

La make the guy nor dream again, make him wake upcheesy.
lwkmd grin the guy sef go pray to die for d dream sef lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by zyonnista(f): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Okay so since you have blasted him or her for posting ..what do you think he or she can do to get you to read ..just post the entire content here or what?? Suggestions instead of hateful comments ...that would be appreciated we learn everyday , but when the whole comment is filled with abusive words and jot one positive words one begins to imagine where y'all came from
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by BossDanniee(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Team Ivyy Ti Take Over!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by zyonnista(f): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
slamstanlee:
yeye post
Okay so since you have blasted him or her for posting ..what do you think he or she can do to get you to read ..just post the entire content here or what?? Suggestions instead of hateful comments ...that would be appreciated we learn everyday , but when the whole comment is filled with abusive words and jot one positive words one begins to imagine where y'all came from
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Blablabla...the few reasons you gave ain't convincing enough.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sexymoma(f): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
BossDanniee:
Team Ivyy Ti Take Over!
Come!! how much she pay you angry dem go soon dey ban you now angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by zyonnista(f): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
firstking01:
Blablabla...the few reasons you gave ain't convincing enough.

That's a point to consider ..thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by BossDanniee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Come!! how much she pay you angry dem go soon dey ban you now angry
Join The Winning Team Joor!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sexymoma(f): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
BossDanniee:
Join The Winning Team Joor!
Where is the winning team angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by BossDanniee(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Where is the winning team angry
Team Ivyy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sexymoma(f): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
BossDanniee:
Team Ivyy
Eku graphics design ooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by BossDanniee(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Eku graphics design ooo
Loll! Chill

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by sexymoma(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
BossDanniee:
Loll! Chill
This graphics wey you design like "Robo" sweet so
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
zyonnista:

That's a point to consider ..thanks
Btw, why not paste all herundecided??
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by BossDanniee(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexymoma:
This graphics wey you design like "Robo" sweet so
Correct!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Don't Need A Boyfriend by UyiIredia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
What if the guy doesn't need birthday or holiday gifts. That's one more reason to have him dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS!!! How To Approach A Girl In Public / Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Girls For Ya - Hope You Like Them / Female Sex Predators: Why There Are More Of Them Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.