Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu (59062 Views)

OMG!! Jilted Lover Places Curse On Newly Married Actor, Mustapha Ololade Sholagb / Funky Funke's Take On The Sugabelly-audu Saga / Raped But Still Went Back... Another Sugabelly-like Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GurlFriend: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Today we posted Sugabelly's account of the various alleged sexual violation perpetrated by Mustapha Audu, son of former Kogi state governor, Abubakar Audu, and his friends against her, and we mentioned that we are waiting for the Audus to respond.

The much awaited response has begun trickling in. Below is a series of some mail exchanges that took place between Mustapha and Sugabelly {Lotanna Igwe Odunze} during their relationship. After reading it, I want to know what Nairalanders have to say.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/email-exchange-between-sugabelly-and.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZEZzLp8RQ8E/VliVU-8Fx-I/AAAAAAAAQW4/-hPem2xRDrk/s1600/1.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CXJtNWGCD9A/VliVWW2dd1I/AAAAAAAAQXA/y6_Qdp4iEWM/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-JSi_i_avr8E/VliVYU97bbI/AAAAAAAAQXI/HFFcXGZ19Ss/s1600/3.JPG[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Y7dK1FGgZ14/VliVZWpzHzI/AAAAAAAAQXQ/4-1K2Likpmo/s1600/4.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9cXScm6lWtE/VliVcd78uqI/AAAAAAAAQXU/mv_JWUvIhjc/s1600/5.JPG[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-f-5TIsPqPew/VliVeFqGlhI/AAAAAAAAQXc/yYLvokWrbFI/s1600/6.JPG[/img]

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GurlFriend: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by DickDastardly(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Embarrassing to say the least. And that's the kind of mess Oby ezekwesili love to immerse her self wholly in. *spits on all the shameless parties*

No time for bullshit, gat me kids to feed cool

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GurlFriend: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2015

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GurlFriend: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by rhymesteey(f): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am confused I don't even know what to believe now...

29 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by divinehand2003(m): 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol
Audu nor love you babe, pls move on

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ekpekus(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Her life
His life

How does it give me fuel or make me buy fuel @ #87
?

Next!!!!!!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by chris4gold(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
isokay
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by GurlFriend: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
In 2007 she was 17. The Child Rights Act which is in force in Abuja says that it is a crime to have sex with anyone younger than 18. It is called statutory rape.

Just my 50 kobo grin

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obinnashady(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
angry
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by abdulhadi101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Warris dis sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Confessng: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Woooow and the 5 seconds of fame all gone down the drain,i wonder how much she was paid to try to run him down

17 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
All afternoon I've been goingbthroigh pages and pages on her blog.
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
there's a lessonin her story for every teenager.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by oglalasioux(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
There's more to this match. I better go and buy fuel for my generator so I don't miss second half. The score so far is 1-1.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Rape is real. A lot of victims out there who just can't speak up because of the stigmatization they will face in my dear country. I feel her plight
I believe if she had said she was sexually abused you all will agree,rape o...sexual abuse o... They mean same.

Sometimes you just hate how much you love someone.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by deekseen(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
After reading all that, I fainted. I don't even know how I'm able to type this.

This guy had her wrapped around his middle finger - emotionally, psychologically, physically, telepathically and radically. She willingly played herself into all this.

He was more mature and wiser. She was a teenager and a minor at that. He had the experience, she longed for it. It was a familiar terrain for him, she just wanted to please her man.

The only thing making him guilty is the fact that she was a minor. Else, this is the same scenario many adventurous, 'sexually radical' couples find themselves in.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
It will get messier. How awful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obowunmi(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
enieme:
All afternoon I've been goingbthroigh pages and pages on her blog.
I've reachedvthe conclusion that she wasn't raped. No it was an obsession she had for the guy but he used her.
He took advanradvantage of the fact that she couldn't do without him and ththis made her do things sexually amusing to him even if it involved third parties.
Gradually it became violent, but she sill stuck cos she was scared of looking him.
She was a 17 year old iidiot but he was a 25 year old hasshole that knew better but just decided to use her anyway as he pleased.
I feel for her cos I can very much relate to her stor. My own person all experience. I was 15 going on 16 and he was 26 or 27 there about.
there's a lessonin her story for every teenager.
But I still think she screaming rape now is wrong, after all on her blog she wrote that she called him after he announced to her he was getting married. And she stated that she loved him and still don't hate him and that she had foeforgiven him

You make sense. i think she got engaged with him at a very young age and didn't understand the implications of what she was doing.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by ednut1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Breeze don blow fowl yansh. Every story has 3 versions, sugas version, mustapha version and the truth. Smh. Na dem sabi

6 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by x6blade(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Is this an erotic novel? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Alexyswiss(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
he he..
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by obowunmi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
x6blade:
Is this an erotic novel? undecided

Sounds like the 50 shades of grey

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Adesiji77: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
ednut1:
Fowl don blow fowl yansh. Every story has 3 versions, sugas version, mustapha version and the truth. Smh. Na dem sabi

My thoughts exactly.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Caracta(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
I think she was obsessed too.

Na real wa. A maniac and randy dude versus an obsessed and naive teenager.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na WA o
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by HizMissy(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aude, I'm guessing u shud read this.
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by StepTwo: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
dnt knw what to say
Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Poor gal. So messed up.

8 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Pheals(f): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
'......fake stories!!! ... not only U mustapha Bleep... so y are complainin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
This girl was all over him for God sake,body language nodey mk ah reason the guy don swerve lane;e juz tuk d obsess girl who was ova em opportunity to sex ah with fwends..#

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat / What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.