Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Atiku,Saraki,Others At National Mosque Abuja To Commemorate World AIDS Day(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku,Saraki,Others At National Mosque Abuja To Commemorate World AIDS Day(pics (722 Views)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others / Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku,Saraki,Others At National Mosque Abuja To Commemorate World AIDS Day(pics by chimere66: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pictures above explain in the order they appear below....

1.Senate President Bukola Saraki, (1st left) at special prayer to commemorate World Aids Day at the National Mosque Abuja on Friday,

2. Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar exchanging pleasantries with Senate President Bukola Saraki, with them is Alh Umar Parya, PA to the former Vice President after a Special Juma’at Prayer to mark this year’s World Aids Day at the National Mosque Abuja on Friday,

3.Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar in a handshake with Senator Kabir Gaya after a Special Juma’at Prayer to mark this year’s World Aids Day at the National Mosque Abuja on Friday

Re: Atiku,Saraki,Others At National Mosque Abuja To Commemorate World AIDS Day(pics by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
@topic, as long as these criminals that destroyed nigeria during GEJ administration are still alive and are supporting PMB, Buhari won't make any progress.
When PMB said that corruption is fighting back he was talking about these men, but only fo ols thought he was talking about pdp.
When you talk about cabals in nigeria, you dare not skip Atiku, obasanjo, tinubu and sataki's name. These cabals still dine and wine with PMB, automatically his hands are tied....

If I call ISIL, you all will deny them, if I say
hezbollah, you still deny them, if I say al
shabaab, you still deny them. If I say Taliban, you
still deny them, if I say al queada, you still deny
them, if I say Muslim brotherhood, you still deny
them, if I mention boko haram, you still deny
them. But when you want to boast about the
population of islam, you mention them as
Muslims.
Bro, we both know that your religion promotes
violence, its in your holy books. Instead of
denying it, why not talk about how to reform the
teachings of islam to make the world a better
place.
Show me one place in the world where there is
crisis by christians, and?d I will show you 20
countries where your religion is causing havocs.
Re: Atiku,Saraki,Others At National Mosque Abuja To Commemorate World AIDS Day(pics by Mopolchi: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
undecided.
Re: Atiku,Saraki,Others At National Mosque Abuja To Commemorate World AIDS Day(pics by Vision4God: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigerian politician or polithiefcian....accodn to my friend.

(1) (Reply)

APC Must Wield The Big Stick On Stubborn Faleke / Omg! You Won't Believe The Kind Of Meal Sani Abacha's Daughter Ate At A Restaura / The Excaped Zoo Lion Issue... By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.