Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

"Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ (1314 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / If The Senate Insists On Summoning Me, They Are Foolish – Sagay / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by vivianblog(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
A former Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has taken a swipe at those who delight in cursing president Muhammadu Buhari -saying it's a foolish thing for them to do. Omokri took to his twitter handle few minutes ago to post the message below;
Tweet source https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/670304430772760576

Compiled by http://www.viviangist.com/those-cursing-president-buhari-are-foolish-former-media-aide-to-goodluck-jonathan-says
Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by vivianblog(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Game is On #GEJ
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
I give up on omokri
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by Booyakasha(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
We weren't foolish when we voted for him? why call us foolish now?
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by vivianblog(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cc; Mynd44
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by MzPecs(f): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
He's so highh on goat shiit undecided
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by Chanchit: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Na wa o, its just like arming rebels, now the rebels beef aka remo omokri armed on NL are not ready to let go. The 40laptop crew don grow pass 2000. But they make life sweeter for us. Life will not be sweet if all of us agree.
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by sosanova: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Booyakasha:
We [s]weren't foolish when we voted for him? why call us foolish now?[/s]

Nonsense!!! Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by emamos: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
change we voted,change we got...It is well with me
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by menix(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
So those that cursed GEJ were foolish too..

Well every Nigerian is possibly foolish..

I call it End Time Foolishness..
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by donphilopus: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

You never voted (for) him. Stop lying!

1 Like

Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by Aufbauh(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies" - Nelson Mandela
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by Lordtrillion(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
True talk. Words are seeds
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
Person wey no get sense... Seeking for attention, cos he has been forgotten.... Rubbish
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by baby124: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahha. I think most of the people we have in politics plus their families belong in all the psychiatric hospitals in the country. We are being ruled by mad men. See Reno. Unbelievable.
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by Ozid(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
I give up on omokri
Because ur likes love to see insulting words from him abi that's d difference between someone that pass through sch (Omokri) n someone that pass the sch (Ozaokpe)
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by mars123(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
I have heard on the streets, and I feel it is the general feeling that Buhari eventually comes through. but till then, those who are character-deformed will be willing to express their uncouth, negative opinions on social media with the impression in their minds that this is the only way to protest against the presidency. It will be important to note that nothing bad last forever, whatever we are facing today as a country will come to an end. The message Omokri is clearly passing is that negativity works destructively, it is foolish to be negative when there is a more powerful tool in being positive and supportive.

Before you come and bash me with your sentimental opinions, I know that understanding is a gift that comes with wisdom. so if you haven't understood what me and omokri are saying, just keep praying to God for wisdom and understanding and you will have it someday.

1 Like

Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by ziccoit: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Booyakasha:

Over 90% of those who voted him would not curse him only 6mths to his administration. We know the children of hate and reason behind their unruly behavior . It is called post-election loss syndrome.
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by OlujobaSamuel: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
I just gbadun this guy alone for gej media team, others are crap. This was what I told some so called unlearned lawyers that formed a group of dishing curses/insults daily on the president that made them blocked me, forgetting that his policies will have a negative/positive effect on even generations unborn. The funniest part was they all claimed to be Christians. Some of those fools even say they work hard so they careless about government policy.
My law lecturer will say "government can make one move from a pauper to a billionaire overnight and can also ruin you at the same rate"
I pray we learn.
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by stexsy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
End time tweets....

Buhari is a F..........o............o.......l
Re: "Those Cursing President Buhari Are Foolish" - Reno Omokri FMR Media Aide To GEJ by zubizareta(m): 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
This one is looking for relevance oo...

Well, Buhari and his supporters are only getting back the insults they gave GEJ.

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of wallpapers, 3D panels etc..

www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-sales-installations

(1) (Reply)

Abia North: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa / #Dasukigate: EFCC To Summon Former President, Jonathan / Abia State Protest; Security Operatives Take Over Aba Roads - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.