Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! (3359 Views)

Fvck For 2min, Dip Your Dick In Cold Water And Continue Will Make U Last In Bed / Leter Too Onila / the Beautiful And Humble Onila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
holyFRED:

If this fight enter FP,then the MOD wey push am go there get family issues grin
hehehe you never know. Things have changed here on NL. Any thing is possible
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by MrCork: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Vanquay:
I'm an East Coast guy, so fvck off with your delusions...Amala eating Swine...

My dad is of Yoruba Heritage....so try harder...ODE OSHI undecided

..bruv pliss tske this has a compliment...you sound like a talkin priiiiick that uses battery!!(no ofeense) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 28, 2015
MrCork:

..bruv pliss tske this has a compliment...you sound like a talkin priiiiick that uses battery!!(no ofeense) smiley
calm down
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by MrCork: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Seriously, she has a 1272 topics and you would have better luck finding a Needle in the Ocean than finding a sensible Onila topic...She claims to be a virgin...and she's right.

She disvirgined herself with A _Dildo so Technically she's a virgin. I really need someone that lives in her state to volunteer to give her a good pounding of her ugly ass.

Nairalanders especially Romancelanders are sick of her, I think it's time she retired her account and stop acting like a Brain-dead Troll undecided

^^^^^ naggin house wife! undecided
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2015
She's becoming a plubic nuisance
bibijay123:
Ahn ahn this isn't cool, why nt let her be
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by 400billionman: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Grinch:
Seconded! She is my worst foe here. N after thinking abt it, I would like to trace her down n give her a gd as* fu*king of her life grin grin

Call me for transport money when you find her..
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
400billionman:

Call me for transport money when you find her..
fu*king waste man...... gerarahere mennn angry undecided
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by 400billionman: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Grinch:
fu*king waste man...... gerarahere mennn angry undecided

Hunger dey worry you..
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
400billionman:

Hunger dey worry you..
pus*Y junk head... U think dat stupid Monika makes u rich? Go get a life..... Tramp!
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
fake bitch
Re: Onila Needs Dick In Her Life! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Seriously, she has a 1272 topics and you would have better luck finding a Needle in the Ocean than finding a sensible Onila topic...She claims to be a virgin...and she's right.

She disvirgined herself with A _Dildo so Technically she's a virgin. I really need someone that lives in her state to volunteer to give her a good pounding of her ugly ass.

Nairalanders especially Romancelanders are sick of her, I think it's time she retired her account and stop acting like a Brain-dead Troll undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. / Why Do Most Black Ladies Have Big Butts And White Ladies Flat Butts? / See This Hot Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.