Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. (3348 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by robosky02(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
1. Immature man hates being depended on
One of the most obvious signs of an immature man is that he absolutely dislikes being depended on. When things go wrong, the immature man won’t be there helping you out. The men-boys of the world will do anything to avoid being the one that people depend on. He’d rather ignore problems and hope that they go away.

2. He can’t hold a serious conversation
Another sign that your man has yet to grow up is his inability to hold an intelligent and meaningful conversation. Communication will not be on his list of skills, he would rather make a joke of things and move on to a lighter topic quickly.

3. He’s never had a proper girlfriend before
Next one of obvious signs of an immature man is that he probably never stayed in a meaningful relationship before in his life. That doesn’t bode well for you, because this lad has a lot of learning to do and you are going to have to be the teacher. Starting a career in teaching is probably not exactly what you had in mind when you met him. So you might want to think twice about staying with this type of guy.

4. Immature man has no idea what he wants for the future
If your man is immature then it is quite likely that he doesn’t plan much beyond tomorrow, let alone for the next ten years. Living day by sound like a great idea, but a mature man will, at least, have some idea of what kind of future he wants for himself.

5. You’re only his girlfriend when that fits on with his plans
If your man only goes out with you, when it suits him and is willing to cancel, at the drop of a hat, to go out with his buddies instead, then this is a definite sign that he needs to do some growing up. A real man will show some commitment and be willing to make you his priority.

6. Immature man can never make up his mind
Another one of clear signs of an immature man is that, alongside his lack of commitment will be a lack of ability to be decisive too. You’ll probably find that it’s you who are making all the decisions for him and making all the running in the relationship. Just like a kid, he will be perfectly happy for someone else to take all the tough decisions.

7. He probably can’t hold down a job either
An immature guy will probably find it hard to take a job seriously, and so he flits from one job to another, if he even has a job at all. He finds work dull and boring, and all that getting up early and being serous is too much of a drag for him to be putting up with.

8. Nothing is ever his fault
Next one of obvious signs of an immature man is that, just like a petulant child, he will never take the blame for anything, he will never accept responsibility for his actions and he will certainly never say that he is sorry. He will always have an excuse, or blame someone else, just like a naughty little boy would.

9. Immature man can be really spiteful
Another trait of an immature mind is the ability to be spiteful and cruel. He probably doesn’t really mean to be really hurtful, but he’s not mature enough to realise when he does. If a man really loves you, he wouldn’t want to hurt you; an immature man doesn’t take life seriously enough to even worry about things like that.

10. He eats nothing but pizza and beer
You can always tell an immature man by his shopping list. Mr Man-child is likely to have nothing more than frozen pizza and beer on his, and his idea of sophistication will be drinking his beer from a glass. Fine dining certainly won’t be on the agenda, when you date a man who has yet to grow up.

you can add to the list of signs of an immature man.

cc:lalasticlala
http://www.beautyandtips.com/dating/10-signs-of-an-immature-man/
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
for the fact that i am guilty of number 3 and 5 dont mean i am immature, @op change the thread heading.
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by falconey(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
yeah right
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
You just mixed individual differences with your own personal ideas and u think its a good write up for general view. Well u get 2% point sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
for the fact that i am guilty of number 3 and 5 dont mean i am immature, @op change the thread heading.

True confession lol
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by segsxpendable(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
some people will just make conclusion shaaa
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by robosky02(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You just mixed individual differences with your own personal ideas and u think its a good write up for general view. Well u get 2% point sha.

well the idea is not to spite anyone

but to make you do a reality check
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
So, as i have neva dated before, dat makes me imature...op u lie here jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
no mind am...so me dat 've neva been lucky in dating, does dat mk me imature?...and some bloodies here are nodding their heads concuring undecided...tho few are true.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
a matured guy cant be beaten twice no never

firstking01:
no mind am...so me dat 've neva been lucky in dating, does dat mk me imature?...and some bloodies here are nodding their heads concuring undecided...tho few are true.
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
robosky02:
a matured guy cant be beaten twice no never

i 've made ma point clear..
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by studentsnaija(f): 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
He may exhibit some of this traits but that dosent make him immature. I dont totally agreement with this

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by MzzTega(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pizza and beer?
Which Nigeria immature guy those that? None!

Has no proper girlfriend, wow!!

Never dated? I disagree.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
My man passed this your test. Pheeeeew!!!! E nor easy eh,
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by ifymagik(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
*Falls Down From Mango Tree*
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy My guy is mature!!boo kudos to u wherever u are! kiss cheesy
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by chudidonas(m): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guilty of no 3. Guess I am so immature grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by siinno(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
1 to 8 is what I do best... So, does dat make me an immature? Writer
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by oglalasioux(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Is anything wrong with drinking beer from a glass? Just asking.
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by siinno(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
1 to 8 is part of my attitudes...And i dated a girl for 2 years... So, does dat make me an immature?... You try with ya write up. Buh ar no believe yu..
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by Owlcity2: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by abumeinben(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
dear op robosky02,

that future part is not what u just conclude overnight.....some 40 year old folks still trying to figure it out. Kentucky, founder of KFC, discovered his @ age 60.

that pizza and beer part, not all eat pizza or drink beer, I'm a good example. don't use american post to judge us

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2016
With these points 80 percent of guys in nairaland are immatured fact.
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by olafum1(m): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2016
I am mature, who needs proof?
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by constance500: 6:14am On Jan 06, 2016
All this doesn't define an immature guy. The list is trashy. Abeg where LAWMA
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by johnson232: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
So, as i have neva dated before, dat makes me imature...op u lie here jare undecided
I just tire for the op..

Op Is dating by force?
Does it mean Rev. Father's who are Single are immature?
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by robosky02(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2016
you never date before hmmmmmm

dont allow nairaland girls see this

cos you hmmmmm

firstking01:
Re: Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. by firstking01(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
robosky02:
you never date before hmmmmmm

dont allow nairaland girls see this

cos you hmmmmm
bros, i have nt been lucky in d dating worldundecided

(1) (Reply)

Mimzy Out! / Is This Guy Sick Or What Wrong With His Brain? / Does Looks Really Matter?? Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.