Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC (29358 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by hush15: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
oliambi:
I can't get this right, our law makers are just self centred and interest. Otherwise when has election result became hereditary? They should do thing right.Falake should be giving his mandate.

Even Faleke has a lacuna. Two sef.

1. Constitutionally, Did he participate in the Primaries?

2, even if he takes over to conclude the elections, do you think the so called Igalas would allow one political stooge govern them. They would probably rather give it back to Wada or better still impeach him and his deputy in one month and probably, the Speaker takes over.

It will be series of issue that will only take back by four years or more in Kogi State.

3. Constitution ammendments can only happen at the National Assembly. All these bending of rule through AGF, parties, or even the electoral body itself without due process will only destroy our democracy more but our hate for other parties won't allow us to discern rightly.

Neway, Nigerians say they want change, from the look of things, this change is about to blow up on Nigerians face.

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Owobobrown(m): 8:45am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
okuns and kabba are not Yoruba
please what are we

5 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is a halmmark of a Yoruba ...they start a statement and end it wit abuses

But remember there are no Yoruba in kogi state

If you want facts I will prove it

U r brain dead mumu like you and who told u am yoruba.....i fit slap u if I see u for roaad....imagine u sying there r no yoruba speaking pple in kogi.....r u ok......yorubas are in kabba area and have 3 local govt. Am sure....okun speaking pple....r yorubas ok

3 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Akanaz(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2015
All the A P C needs right now is cooperation or they loose.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

U r brain dead mumu like you and who told u am yoruba.....i fit slap u if I see u for roaad....imagine u sying there r no yoruba speaking pple in kogi.....r u ok......yorubas are in kabba area and have 3 local govt. Am sure....okun speaking pple....r yorubas ok

There is non ....take it or leave it

They have spoken that they are not Yoruba
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by vikinatius(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2015
baby124:

Same jazz they were carrying when Oyinbo took over the country. Abi the Jazz only work on Nigerians? Audu died naturally. He was an old man and high possibility he had ill health. So jazz did not kill him. I have no faith in your Igala Jazz.
mumu, e old na im e go contest for election. Ur grandpa for go contest na
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Sall(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
okuns and kabba are not Yoruba.

I would not want to exchange words with you. How much do you know of kogi state anyway. I will advice you to back off and as an igbo guy that you are continue with your Biafra agitation and stop interfering in matters that will do your nation no good.

3 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by VickyRotex(f): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i hope shedrens of political office holders will not start killing their parents just to replace their parents in office. Wetin even concern me. Abeg vickyrotex wetin you cook dis morning abi na your usual 0-0-1 you wan do?

No na 0-0-0 embarassed

Come chop homemade Akamu and Akara joor tongue
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Sall:
tonychristopher:
okuns and kabba are not Yoruba.

I would not want to exchange words with you. How much do you know of kogi state anyway. I will advice you to back off and as an igbo guy that you are continue with your Biafra agitation and stop interfering in matters that will do your nation no good.

Do I take your position or that of okun and kabba they said they are not Yoruba

I have a friend from there also she said she isn't Yoruba and I think that should be respected
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Toks2008(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2015
trapQ:
What sor of useless country is this??

in a Democratic system , power is not hereditary. it is not anyone's birthright so these fvckers should jump into the nearest lagoon.

If APC dares pick Audu son then the election will be voded by the tribunal...i believe these lawmakers should know better.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by kamilat03: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2015
imagine this so called 'dishonourable' Rabiu whatever his sure name is called. Are we in a monarchy in Kogi state?. igalas are just too power drunk. let the power shift anywhere apart from the east. Rabiu what have your constituents benefitted from u?
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
so the thing has turned to a monarchy?
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Wallade(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Is that Mohammed Audu not the Latonna Odunze's, 'Sugabelly'(excuse me), lover, accused rapist and pervert.

His political ambition nosedived already. Sikena.

I understand why that sugabelly slot is up in arms with her accusations again. I understand why the story resurfaced on social media. She is being sponsored or has been paid to assassinate the M. Audus character.

Anyway, he has to forfeit this political ambition due to his sins against Latonna.
Lotonna or sugabelly is just a slut, ho, blackmailer and money loving person.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

There is non ....take it or leave it

They have spoken that they are not Yoruba

So they have spoken they r not yoruba.....who told uthat.....look don't mind them okun is a dialect ofyoruba. And they are fromthe yoruba nation that migrated upwardss.....ok they share border with ekiti state.....kabba pple aare gar damm yorubas...ok bros.....dont make them decieve you....they bear yoruba name speak yoruba....artist like dare art Alade, jaywon,Tunde Ednut are from kabba ok

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Thunder04(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Berrymoss:
Am a Pdp fan but am with Kogi lawmakers on this. Lets support youth inclusion ,am tired of this old cargos tongue
Hmmm....maybe the fan of party u are make u think clueless,is that how they handpick one of your ex governor kid to rule on u people in ur state cos he is youth.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

So they have spoken they r not yoruba.....who told uthat.....look don't mind them okun is a dialect ofyoruba. And they are fromthe yoruba nation that migrated upwardss.....ok they share border with ekiti state.....kabba pple aare gar damm yorubas...ok bros.....dont make them decieve you....they bear yoruba name speak yoruba....artist like dare art Alade, jaywon,Tunde Ednut are from kabba ok

Do you want reference

I know one personally that said she is not a Yoruba
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by bishop1988(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Calling 911,location:kogi state...D's z a seasonal film.imagine in a democratic settings,it seems we are still in military.watching in 900 HD.kogi pple are on a looonnngggg tin.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by bishop1988(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
What sor of useless country is this??

in a Democratic system , power is not hereditary. it is not anyone's birthright so these fvckers should jump into the nearest lagoon.

Broz no vex ooo.we r in a change era.so don't be surprised...transformation on d upfront...
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Kingbilo(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Stupidity from the house... How can you impeach someone for representing his political party undecided

How does that even make sense..

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by leederrty1997: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Are we no more practising democracy?
For Nigerian histories, culture, tourism and lifestyle, visit www.oldnaija. and thank me later!
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by mayorwesley: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=40475902]okuns and kabba are not Yoruba [u/quote]
You are fool if you think dat way, who r u to say okun is not yoruba, do u know they speak yoruba language, will you say d yorubas in kwara or even benin republic are not yoruba because they are not from south west. Boy go and get yourself schooled on d geography and demographic distribution of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by vickbaze: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2015
I’m determined to fight corruption in tertiary institutions, says Buhari
He gave the assurance during the 27th convocation ceremony of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), Ondo State.

The President said his attention was drawn to the resultant discomfort the implementation of TSA has caused in the academic and administrative activities in tertiary institutions in the country.

Speaking through the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission (NUC), Prof Julius Okogie, he explained that the TSA policy was introduced in order to enthrone financial discipline and curb corruption in the country

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/11/28/im-determined-to-fight-corruption-in-tertiary-institutions-says-buhari/
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Swaburu: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
This is not a democracy u are the law makers not a masses of kogi and Audu was not d only candidate that apc had in race
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Kposkila: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Berrymoss:
Am a Pdp fan but am with Kogi lawmakers on this. Lets support youth inclusion ,am tired of this old cargos tongue

Why him papa no support him pikin to be governor of d state, govt house no be hereditary house, we re talking about a state here, I weep for nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Favolly(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Power corrupts, absolutely power corrupts absolutely *In my Government teacher's voice*
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by temitayomie: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

Leave this guy and his imaginary 'friend' abeg. he's just trolling.. No okun person will tell you that he/she is not yoruba. In fact the first thing an average okun man will tell you is 'I'm a Yoruba guy from kogi state'.

2 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by ExInferis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
sigh.

i miss military rule.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by ozo13(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
11 lawmakers out of 25 is too small for a threath, ask Fayose who used 7 pdp members to ousts 19APC and lock them out of Assembly house for 7 months, yawn![/
lol.correct one bro
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by BABANGBALI: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

No na 0-0-0 embarassed

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by BABANGBALI: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

No na 0-0-0 embarassed

i am still in Las Vegas,i will be back in March,do not miss me too much tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by daveP(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
The world focus is on kogi.

Time for them to exit these archaic tendencies.

One of the few states that still emphasize on this tribalism/majority to chose a leader.

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by dustmalik(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Berrymoss:
Yahaya Bello clocked 40 this year, and that is the least age the Nigerian constitution allows for Governor candidates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enyinnaya Abaribe Signs Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Bond / APC State Chairmen Meet Sunday Over Ultimatum To Oshiomhole / CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.