Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC (29111 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by zushab: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
trapQ:
What sor of useless country is this??

in a Democratic system , power is not hereditary. it is not anyone's birthright so these fvckers should jump into the nearest lagoon.

grin grin grin i think its high time dis stupid people dat call demselves lawmakers know dat and for d igalas, kogi state is not made for dem alone. Let try others, we never know who d best is. BUT WE SHOULD KNOW DAT POWER IS NOT HEREDITARY.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by VickyRotex(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i am still in Las Vegas,i will be back in March,do not miss me too much tongue tongue tongue

I won't.

When are you going to Paris to see Hollande? embarassed
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by BABANGBALI: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

I won't.

When are you going to Paris to see Hollande? embarassed
paris is not safe for now,thats where my sister lives,she advised me not to come there for now because of the european boko boys.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by VickyRotex(f): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
paris is not safe for now,thats where my sister lives,she advised me not to come there for now because of the european boko boys.

Really? Eyah! cry cry

The Internet breaks each time you lie! Pele! undecided
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by BABANGBALI: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Really? Eyah! cry cry

The Internet breaks each time you lie! Pele! undecided
how he no go break when you live in oshogbo
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by VickyRotex(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
how he no go break when you live in oshogbo

I live in Paris. grin Saw your sister last week! tongue
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Ohinoyiadavize: 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
THE FALLING OF THE DRIED LEAVE IS A WARNING TO THE GREEN ONES! BE CAREFUL, because GOD DEY SEE YOU.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Ademusiwa1c: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
The law does not allow that. Falake is the new governor elect of kogi state.
Even if they change the name.. The court will cancel the election and give it to falake. So people should not waste their money.
The present governor is already out.. Because it is impossible for him to win mathematically.
Even if they change falake name , the court most award the seat to falake, because he was deputy. Deputy means a replacement.
So by law. Falake most replace Audu.
Falake should be looking for deputy. Nobody legally can stop him from becoming governor of the state.
The term of the old governor is finished by law. Because falakec most decleared winner. . In falake as the new governor of kogi state. This is the law.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
temitayomie:

Leave this guy and his imaginary 'friend' abeg. he's just trolling.. No okun person will tell you that he/she is not yoruba. In fact the first thing an average okun man will tell you is 'I'm a Yoruba guy from kogi state'.

I tire for dis @tonychristopher oga pls where is d person from you know..its. Either the person does not know his/her origin....oya faleke....is from where? Is he not yoruba
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by PastorOla1: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
ALL THEY WANT IS MONEY, NOTHING MORE. ALL OF THEM WILL SOON DECAMP TO APC.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

I tire for dis @tonychristopher oga pls where is d person from you know..its. Either the person does not know his/her origin....oya faleke....is from where? Is he not yoruba

My dear I know that you might find it repuslive but when adult who is from kabba said that she isn't Yoruba ..then I think that should be respected

And maybe tomorrow you say nupe are yoruba
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

Oga okay what of nupe that bear some names with Yoruba or these anonga people in Togo maybe you call them Yoruba also

The bottom line is that the few kabba I know are not seeing themselves as Yoruba .they don't believe oduduwa story and they don't look towards ife . no wonder they are not in afenifere but arewa

Let's respect their wishes ...some might see themselves as Yoruba while .any won't

That's life

Just like idoma and igala people bearing the same names with Igbo ..Igbo doesn't see them as Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga okay what of nupe that bear some names with Yoruba or these anonga people in Togo maybe you call them Yoruba also

The bottom line is that the few kabba I know are not seeing themselves as Yoruba .they don't believe oduduwa story and they don't look towards ife . no wonder they are not in afenifere but arewa

Let's respect their wishes ...some might see themselves as Yoruba while .any won't

That's life

Just like idoma and igala people bearing the same names with Igbo ..Igbo doesn't see them as Igbo

Well nupe is a tribe different...they own lokoja LGA n one other local govt....kabba okun pple r gar damm yorubas...ok its political time they say arewa even the arewa don't even give a damm about middle beltans..+k look know ur origin.....

Okun is a dialect in yoruba.....spoken by the yoruba kogis..+k that lady is a lost sheep...so where is she from and pls can I know her surname.....

Again igalas n idomas have ancestry lineage with igbos ok get that straight.....ok you should also know in northen anambra there r igalas community even in Enugu bit of idomas share d same..these are boundary towns.....even the diety the agu leri pple use is igala origin....so bros..cool down don't be a bigot....ok I bet if u see me the way I behave u will even think am igbo...I grew with igbos...do biz n they even take me as a brother...look you igbos r way too bigotry don't you know southern igalas n idomas behave like igbos. In my village we marry igbos n many of the igbos married speak igala...- know many ple. Tend to look the whole igala as Muslim...Noooo southern kogi state r not like the nothern kogi pple...where most politician come from don't u know ..in nature that's to tell u in ancient times.....somehow somewhere igbo land extended to there ..again there r yorubas in benin rep. N Togo. Ok if u don't know...4o why yoruba no go de kogi state....imagine....
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

Well nupe is a tribe different...they own lokoja LGA n one other local govt....kabba okun pple r gar damm yorubas...ok its political time they say arewa even the arewa don't even give a damm about middle beltans..+k look know ur origin.....

Okun is a dialect in yoruba.....spoken by the yoruba kogis..+k that lady is a lost sheep...so where is she from and pls can I know her surname.....

Again igalas n idomas have ancestry lineage with igbos ok get that straight.....ok you should also know in northen anambra there r igalas community even in Enugu bit of idomas share d same..these are boundary towns.....even the diety the agu leri pple use is igala origin....so bros..cool down don't be a bigot....ok I bet if u see me the way I behave u will even think am igbo...I grew with igbos...do biz n they even take me as a brother...look you igbos r way too bigotry don't you know southern igalas n idomas behave like igbos. In my village we marry igbos n many of the igbos married speak igala...- know many ple. Tend to look the whole igala as Muslim...Noooo southern kogi state r not like the nothern kogi pple...where most politician come from don't u know ..in nature that's to tell u in ancient times.....somehow somewhere igbo land extended to there ..again there r yorubas in benin rep. N Togo. Ok if u don't know...4o why yoruba no go de kogi state....imagine....

With all these lecturers ...I think I will go with how kabba people I met see themselves as Yoruba

Yoruba is even a colonial coinage Yoruba most towns before colonial never identified with the term Yoruba and some still decided to stick with their clan identity

So why this

I know igala has cultural relationships with Igbo but that's where it ends ..you can't see tuface idibia claimed Igbo by an Igbo man though Igbo still bear the name dibia
The king of igala is called ochi ..which is meaning ruler in Igbo land yet also we do not claim igala to be Igbo
We still have some cultural and language similarities ywt we Igbo can't call igala Igbo

Igbo is only in south east and some south south . that we respect

I think kabba and okun has decided their path ...let respect them

When they join afenifere I will have a rethink but as of now ...no they ain't

Igala is not in ohaneze so that's a marker

I like your debate and you don't call names

This makes you intelligent and matured

2 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

With all these lecturers ...I think I will go with how kabba people I met see themselves as Yoruba

Yoruba is even a colonial coinage Yoruba most towns before colonial never identified with the term Yoruba and some still decided to stick with their clan identity

So why this headache

There is notin you can stop pls read dis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogi

And click the okun link n see where it directs u. To......oga I beg go n learn. I have visited kabba n it's yoruba they speak and behave like iys a very dry place so un developed....everytin I see there is yoruba ok no tell me anything bout there

Again you know notin bout igala idomas relationship with igbos...you are too political divided.....its bad......igalas r brethren to igbos....the late audu speaks igbo like hell....i know many igalas that do so..infact where in igbo land r u from?
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

There is notin you can stop pls read dis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kogi

And click the okun link n see where it directs u. To......oga I beg go n learn. I have visited kabba n it's yoruba they speak and behave like iys a very dry place so un developed....everytin I see there is yoruba ok no tell me anything bout there

Again you know notin bout igala idomas relationship with igbos...you are too political divided.....its bad......igalas r brethren to igbos....the late audu speaks igbo like hell....i know many igalas that do so..infact where in igbo land r u from?
Oga I am not arguing igala relationship with Igbo ...but igala ain't Igbo

Period
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Abylyty(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
zinachidi:
when did governing a state become hereditary??, has this mustapha audu even held a previous post in the state before? Just asking.

Brother no be mustapha ooo, na Mohammed.

No cause trouble for this thread abeg
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by zinachidi(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Abylyty:

Brother no be mustapha ooo, na Mohammed.
No cause trouble for this thread abeg
lol, na hunger cause am
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga I am not arguing igala relationship with Igbo ...but igala ain't Igbo

Period

i never said igalas r igbos this modern days in the ancient times...lemme tell you..we were all one..its politrcks that divided every body ok...brother..i like igbo pple..so miuch but igbo pple r too pompous.......n they seeems to see other tribes..small..
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 6:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Revolva:

i never said igalas r igbos this modern days in the ancient times...lemme tell you..we were all one..its politrcks that divided every body ok...brother..i like igbo pple..so miuch but igbo pple r too pompous.......n they seeems to see other tribes..small..

That's the way we were trained . we were made that we are the best and that's is confidence

Are you an igala man

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by meccuno: 7:27am On Dec 02, 2015
fastestfinger:
I hate injustice of any kind. This problem happening in Kogi is similar to that of Benue where the Tiv's have perpetuated themselves and would not give the idomas any chance. The governorship and house speaker positions are permanently theirs. They've equally taken over Benue state university and fed. Uni of Agric markudi. The best the idomas can do is to play second fiddle; producing deputies/assistants in every position, as if its an achievement. To a lesser degree, same scenario plays out in Rivers. Here, the ikwerre's hold sway...sometimes i wonder if these states were created for these ethnic groups alone. To all discerning minds, it is easy to see that Nigeria's problem is not corruption but Tribalism. Anyone who thinks he's going to stamp out corruption in this country is wasting his time...the fate of this country will be decided after the last cup of oil has been sold and the proceeds shared. Then you'd all see how unworkable this contraption called "Nigeria" really is.
when you tackle Tribalism, you tackle Religious bigotry.........then you can tackle corruption.........if not, even if God governs Nigeria, he would have to strike everybody with thunder to succeed
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Revolva(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

That's the way we were trained . we were made that we are the best and that's is confidence

Are you an igala man

Yeah am igala..southern igala dat borders d river niger to d east igboland....so oga u see how igbos have influenced those southern igalas..some even speak igbos more dan u do..sef.....hahhaa!!!! Many igalas are highly influenced by igbos...so all dis tribal bigotry u r chantin here....means notin to me.....I like all tribes of people.....dats me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / NYSC Certificate Forgery: Sack Kemi Adeosun - PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.