Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC (29123 Views)

Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party / Audu’s Son, Mohammed, Nominated As APC Governorship Candidate By Kogi East / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Threaten Lawsuit Against DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by joseph1832(m): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
trapQ:
What sor of useless country is this??

in a Democratic system , power is not hereditary. it is not anyone's birthright so these fvckers should jump into the nearest lagoon.
This is not a democracy bro, so almost anything goes.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by temitayomie: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Euro31:
lipsrsealed okuns are not yoruba, They are minority ethnic group in kogi ... Yorubas should stop this their expansionism agenda trying to convert an independence tribe as yorubas

Ode cheesy are you an Okun man

5 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by nickxtra(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
The lawmakers are drunk in Igala native wine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by bonechamberlain(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
trapQ:
What sor of useless country is this??

in a Democratic system , power is not hereditary. it is not anyone's birthright so these fvckers should jump into the nearest lagoon.
it is petrifying, and terrifying the way the useless leaders angry we have in this country reason, its no longer the choice of the people but choice of some useless evil men, I don't blame them its because they have seen that the late audu has already won.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Ameenameen: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Comedian at work how are they going to impeach him ebira is the governor and speaker, and you don't have the number to impeach him even you have an Ebira speaker will be governor, God is a EBIRA. e dey do them like film trick.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Acidosis:

tonychristopher is not a Nigerian
HI Acid. I saw your PM but can't access my emails.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Berrymoss(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Am a Pdp fan but am with Kogi lawmakers on this. Lets support youth inclusion ,am tired of this old cargos tongue
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Rajjah(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
What can I say, more deaths loading for whoever wants to try God....... Mtchew! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Acidosis(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Vannywealth:
HI Acid. I saw your PM but can't access my emails.
Oh, okay vanny

you still have my numbers, right?
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by xage(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Okun had better been a fraction of Kwara or Ekiti than Kogi, we are so disadvantaged in terms of number

Igala has now concluded they are the Kogi state Landlord...

As for the guy saying Okun is not yoruba, who the f**k are we pls?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Adesiji77: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2015
LOL @ "but try him"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by informato: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2015
I trust bubu ,he knows how to silent people like this
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Abugab(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Senseless lawmakers.
Is governorship hereditary?
Is it the Mustapha who is a rough guy they want as governor?
They are looking for someone they will manipulate and ruin the state under his watch and Mustapha Audu fits that bill.
Bello is the chosen one and so it is.
Belllo was born in 1975 and just 40 years and even younger than Audu's son. So the story of a young or youths excluded from governance doesn't hold water here.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Ademusiwa1c: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2015
kiss
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by oliambi(m): 8:09am On Nov 28, 2015
I can't get this right, our law makers are just self centred and interest. Otherwise when has election result became hereditary? They should do thing right.Falake should be giving his mandate.

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Missmossy(f): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Chai!!!

Wonders never cease to amuse me, Audu's entire family should become governors instead grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Ozid(m): 8:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Igalas u can do little or nothing to affect the decisions of APC. If u people think the governorship of Kogi State is ur birth right then u people are in for a long thing.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by BABANGBALI: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2015
i hope shedrens of political office holders will not start killing their parents just to replace their parents in office. Wetin even concern me. Abeg vickyrotex wetin you cook dis morning abi na your usual 0-0-1 you wan do?

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by BABANGBALI: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2015
lafakale:
Oro Kogi yi gan su mi, o su eeyan. But igala get gragra for body no be small. Political rulership in presidential system is not birthright of any tribe neither a heredity of any family. That only belong to monarchy.
In another development, try this out. It may turn to be money spinning for you. http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=40467
you need to meet them one on one,they are damn too full of themselves,bunch of arrogant people. Tiger face looking people
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by bello2527: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2015
I cant imagine what the lawmakers are insinuating, it is just shameful and humongous that the so called lawmakers have now turn to be a political hullabaloo and dictators for attempting to turn kogi politics into tribalistic and hereditary game.

How on earth and in what logical basis are their assertions to extent of treating impeachment if otherwise, infact, they are such an ugly fools and
paraplegic legislators i have ever seen.

Kogi is a three ethnic group state and it belongs to no particular ethic or cabals and for the past 12 years IGALAS Ethic group have been ruling the state, i must evidently say with no doubting thomases that Kogi state have been epileptic and insalubrious

God's will must supervene and every other things shall fall and perish, whoever God fathers and power tussle that are planning emphatically to inculcate a candidate for Kogi State against the peoples wish and God's will shall all vanish and perish because this is an era of evolution and monumental growth and development for Kogi state.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
SAY NO TO AUDU'S SON
SAY NO TO THE LEGISLATORS
SAY NO TO BACKWARDNESS
SAY YES TO FORWARDNESS AND REAL CHANGE.
GOD BLESS KOGI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by bababuff(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Somebody is already spending the billions he inherited.

It's obvious the APC lawmakers are already "monetized" by Audu's son.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
The rapist?
He is not the rapist it's the brother.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by hush15: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Psalm18:
Bunch of jokers
And APC will send EFCC after you.
The will of the party is supreme. You want an Audu son son you can teleguide him.
How does a person (Audu son) who was not even in the primaries, is not even a politician, I heard he doesn't relate with the youths now become a governor because his father passed on.
The next time, a politician die, like Yaradua do we give his son as well. Foolish lawmakers.
Face your legislative duties and allow the party leadership to nominate a candidate. Failure to do so and spend the next 4 years in Abuja facing efcc.
Anyways, its just a section of lawmakers, once the governor is sworn in, most of the lawmakers will fall.in place, they will strike quick deals.

Smh... when will Nigerians learn. All these bending and bending by APC will have no end. Furthermore, once the courts goes in this direction, it will become a referendum in this direction for every other decision and seriously, I see bigger troubles ahead.

The only way to still preserve our constitution is to continue with the remaining candidate that is alive and run the supplementary election. Then, at the end declare the winner at the end of the concluded election. Further then, anyone who has issues can proceed to courts. That way, the sanity of our constitution will be preserved. When we start amending constitutions without following due process through suggestions and influence, then I wonder why we have legislators.

At every corner, APC will keep bending the rules and this will but only kill our democracy.
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Danny1974: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
What if Audu has been declared the winner and swon inn before he died? Will you have changed the constitution to bring Audu's son inn? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by Frankiss44(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
11 lawmakers out of 25 is too small for a threath, ask Fayose who used 7 pdp members to ousts 19APC and lock them out of Assembly house for 7 months, yawn![/

But Mr. Man that's Fayose, no other politician can pull that stunt in Nigeria especially when you don't have the people behind you
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2015
Acidosis:

tonychristopher is not a Nigerian

I am from tonga ..so what they do in kogi is not our brief

We are busy sunbathing
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by bellotaofeek: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
11 lawmakers out of 25 is too small for a threath, ask Fayose who used 7 pdp members to ousts 19APC and lock them out of Assembly house for 7 months, yawn![/

So what's the point?
Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Revolva:

Shut up they aare yoruba speaking tribe in kogi state ok

This is a halmmark of a Yoruba ...they start a statement and end it wit abuses

But remember there are no Yoruba in kogi state

If you want facts I will prove it

3 Likes

Re: Pick Audu’s Son Or We Impeach Your Choice, Kogi Lawmakers Threaten APC by tonychristopher: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Sheggy13:

You just say things you don't know with confidence instead of seeking knowledge.

I can give you references where these groous said they are not Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Denies Endorsing Sanwo-olu / Army Disowns Pictures, Videos Of Mass Burials In Zamfara / Ezekwesili To DSS: Stop Embarrassing Yourself, Tell Us Truth Of Emefiele Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.