Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits (51720 Views)

Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by free2ryhme: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2015
chisco82:

And their ages has not told them that since they have been in the corridor of power,
If it does why has n't they been able to fixed Nigeria?
Some of them have been there for more than 20yrs.

Well I can't answer for why nigeria is the way it is but one thing is certain we are in for a long ride
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by tefund(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2015
ajani1978:
Nigerians too talk, Buhari do your best and leave the rest for God
exactly,nigerians are have phd syndrom,pull him down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2015
So my annual salary pass their own lol, that's very good, at least let the office be unattractive, just go and serve.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by azeezya2007: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2015
Wow, I see the start of a new change that is brilliant of My president am happy for him and I believe an average Nigeria that hear this will like it [color=#000099][/color] tongue cool grin
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by tete7000(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2015
How e take concern me? No be their APC, their choice? They should live with it.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by sabi99(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
Ngige go dey shout chei baba
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Shakur86(m): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
You call this poor pay? Na Buhari cause am, he for pay each minister 18k (minimum wage)
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by olawooro: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=CircleOfWilis post=40476406]Buhari can u also appoint me as a minister? u can pay me less sef, I no go mind [/quote ]What is your qualification? Do you have school Cert?
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by sukkot: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
LOL BUHARI NA WISE MAN. YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO WALK OUT OF THE JOB AND SAY THE PAY IS TOO SMALL BUT THEN THE PUBLIC WILL SEE YOU FOR WHAT YOU REALLY WERE FROM THE START WHICH IS A THIEF. HAHA BUHARI SET TRAP FOR THE RATS NOW THEY ARE TRAPPED

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by sukkot: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
kilokeys:
grin I dunno what to feel..

nigga dont nobody care what you feel lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

Are you a river goddess?

No am not just a career thing close to that name.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by gfullmoon(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
zinachidi:
pay them 18k minimum wage too, let them see what the common nigerian is passing through.
Go contest for election in Nigeria and see what Nigerian Politicians are passing through. Do you know the amount they spent individually or feet they kissed to get nominated,endorsed and screen by our Senate? Do you know the unrealistic and merchantile expectations of their villagers,friends,family,mistresses and boys etc? Guy it's never easy. We the masses expect alot of selfish gains from our Politicians and that's the bane of politics in Nigeria. For instance,if you're seeking for employment or Contract in Ministry of Works,and you're from Fashola's village,family,LGA etc,you'll selfishly want to be considered first before others using different tactics not restricted to speaking your local dialect to him,reminding him of how you grand father once paid his school fees or how had wanted to date your mother,getting the man whom he respects to call before your arrival ect. And if he's unmoved by this your nepotic and selfish interests,you'll take him to your village shrine or start telling people who cares to listen how he is the most wicked man on earth. It not easy to be Politician in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by kilokeys(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
nigga dont nobody care what you feel lipsrsealed

MF, u care enough to quote and tell me.. Thanks
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by sukkot: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
kilokeys:

MF, u care enough to quote and tell me.. Thanks
nice comeback angry
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by zinachidi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
gfullmoon:

Go contest for election in Nigeria and see what Nigerian Politicians are passing through. Do you know the amount they spent individually or feet they kissed to get nominated,endorsed and screen by our Senate? Do you know the unrealistic and merchantile expectations of their villagers,friends,family,mistresses and boys etc? Guy it's never easy. We the masses expect alot of selfish gains from our Politicians and that's the bane of politics in Nigeria. For instance,if you're seeking for employment or Contract in Ministry of Works,and you're from Fashola's village,family,LGA etc,you'll selfishly want to be considered first before others using different tactics not restricted to speaking your local dialect to him,reminding him of how you grand father once paid his school fees or how had wanted to date your mother,getting the man whom he respects to call before your arrival ect. And if he's unmoved by this your nepotic and selfish interests,you'll take him to your village shrine or start telling people who cares to listen how he is the most wicked man on earth. It not easy to be Politician in Nigeria.
i get ur point, buh most of them don't run to serve the people, just for the gains because they get back 50x what dey spent to contest,, reduce it drastically and see how many people will agree to run, it is only thhose willing to serve that will contest, and its the people we need
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by bjdon: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am sorry but being a minister is SERVICE to the Nation. In the US you get people from the private sector who were earning Millions take up cabinet posts where they will earn a lot less. You can't expect the FG to match the pay and conditions of the private sector. If people know they can't make the sacrifice in terms of reduced pay to be a minister they should please step down. It's not by force.

I am no Buhari supporter, but I am with him on this one 100%. Government work no supposed be jamboree.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Most of u have failed to understand that Buhari wants this country to suffer,, if diz ministers aint paid well, they will feel very relluctant to deliver well..

Just watch and see how Nigeria will get worse day after day..

Ministers have more responsibilities dan doz fat bellied lazy senators,, why not reduce the salaries and allowances of doz senators and speakers. Law makers my fOot..

Buhari is conclusively the most corrupt leader Nigeria will ever have...

Smh for some of u Blind nairalanders and some Nigerians out der..

This is a govt of the more u look the less u see.. Because the word "change" has been used to deceive so many of u.

Ndo nu!!
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by CircleOfWilis: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=olawooro post=40485665][/quote]buhari get certificate?
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by nku5: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sai Baba! I'm so loving this. If you no wan work resign
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
free2ryhme:

Well I can't answer for why nigeria is the way it is but one thing is certain we are in for a long ride
Experience and age has nothing to do with perfomance.
Check our heroes past, they all made it at tbe age of 25~35, Gowon, ojukwu etc.
Experience is nothing.
Now must we experince loss of ur finances b4 we learn how to manage our finaces. It all takes the wisdom of God .
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by endtimeshit(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime presidooo...
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by venus4cupid: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
can't he just reduce it to N18,000 pls. . . angry

Yesoooooooooo
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
[/b]

This got me laughing, he places travel restriction on his ministers while he turns himself to chief "junketeer"...grin cheesy grin
Does your child enjoy equal right as you in your house?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by xolomonstrides(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Some people make me laugh ..... If you do not know how the concept of minimum wage work ..just go and learn. Imagine expecting a ministers to earn 18k even a cleaner in my company earns more than 18k let alone a person who is higher than the highest ranking civil servant..... irritating and childish talk
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by xolomonstrides(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekwen:
Does your child enjoy equal right as you in your house?
ask am oo..
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Many of those our leaders embrace these offers because of the benefit & not the love for Nigeria.Buhari, more grease.....
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by PastorOla1: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
can't he just reduce it to N18,000 pls. . . angry
THIS IS SERVICE TO OUR FATHER'S LAND, ANYONE WHO IS NOT CONFORTABLE WITH IT SHOULD RESIGN NOW NOW, IF AGBADE HOOK LATER U ARE ON YOUR ON OWN O. TO BEFORE WARN IS TO BEFORE ARMED O. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
“Some ministers have children in Ivy League universities where they are paying as much as $40,000 to $60,000 per annum. How will they be able to cope to meet up with their responsibilities?”

make them send them come back to Nigerian universities now...abi how them take different from us..
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by cut007: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Please Timi where can i read details of this story?? would be glad if you can help, thanks.
talktimi:
There's nothing wrong with their take home pays if you really scrutinize it. I think it should even be reduced the more.
Re: Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits by talktimi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
cut007:
Please Timi where can i read details of this story?? would be glad if you can help, thanks.
she has a blog site, I'll get the details for you or go through her profile on twitter @sugabelly. Audu's side of the story is on this forum SignalNg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says / APC's Reaction To The Signing Of The 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.