Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Last Night (1348 Views)

See How This Two Slay Mamas Tw£rked In A Club Yesterday In Lagos Last Night / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me / My Very Nasty Experience At A Nairobi Night Club Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Night by 211Observer(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2015
I want ur candid nd mature responce to this story.
I'd have a crush that I often discuss with my friends. I went to her house last night, we had a our time out to a very close joint in her street (just for a drink).
We talked, have fun, did some revision of what I been yelling to her ears since all these days(to date her) After that, we set to go home bcoz it was getting late, so we decided to leave. We went straight to her house. when we got there I talked more calmly and sensibly this time bcoz the noise(music...) at the bar was kind of a distortion to our conversations.
She lied on her bed while I sat on a chair. I make a bold steps to make my toast more romantic. I stood up and walk slowly to sit by her side while she lies comfortably on the bed nd make no response to every single word I uttered.
I was doing my talks in more emotional ways. I touch her. Play wit her hair, kissed her lips, and kissed her almost unclad breast.
Effortlessly, she make no move to push me way, but it seemed that she sequel to every single sensational touches I attempted. I pulled her breast out, i sucked them in such a romantic way if my mother neva breast feed me wen I was baby.
I was emotionally out of control, I quickly unleashed the two breast from their cave(bra) wit my bear hand, to give more easy way to squeeze them very firmly nd sucked at a pleasant pace.
It's like she really want me tonight, that's what I keep reminding myself in every suck I make, every seconds I squeeze her breast. I further my effort, I neva put my best abilities in revealing her well shaped boobs, but I unveiled what is beneath her legs. Wow! Not too bushy! Odourless, the first thing that came to my mind was to hit the kittykat wit my mouth which i eventually took no rethink bfor I started eating her kittykat.
I sucked every corner. I inserted my finger to penetrate. Hmmm, she was already wet. My fingers re full of her cum, just like ice cream. I licked every cum on my fingers, wow! So icy! but kind of salty a lil bit and I like it.
I quickly pulled off her pant to make everything easier for me. This time I was able to open her legs wider to concentrate my tongue penetrating inside her kittykat.
I guess I shud av stopped in the midway so that I wont try to insert my John inside her... in order to earn me more respect and trust to win her heart that I am not just about having sex with her, though im not loving her bcox of sex. Remember say konji na bastard, the thing grip me like oya put am sharp sharp bcoz its really been a while i bleeped last. That was how I impatiently followed my heart to insert my John. Absructantly, she push me way and said that "you guys are the same thing" nd started crying, Believing that sex is all I want from her. For some reasons she was right bcoz I would av emotionally done it if I had had my way thou.
So when she said that... I felt this kind of ways that left me wit a doubt if I had messed up everything. I so much luv this girl wit all my life. I blv wat happened last night was just body anatomy. Anybody can be tempted to touch.
Pls tell me the needful, how to let her trust me and knows that I really love her beyond last night scenario...
Abeg wetin I fit do ? I dnt want to lose this girl bcoz shes everything to me
Re: My Last Night by Rashycoolbabe(f): 5:47am On Nov 28, 2015
If your John don enter the place then no course for alarm.
Re: My Last Night by wordbank(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Chuks! U don chuk her kpekus again?
Re: My Last Night by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2015
U should hav gvn her a mind blowing head first..... wink
Re: My Last Night by Saay1(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Bross, wait am coming
Re: My Last Night by okikife(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2015
she tempt u nd fail so there is notin u can du she cant trust u
Re: My Last Night by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 28, 2015
dude you screwed up, totally ! the deed has already been done, now she thinks all you want is sex. hafu kwa tha thing ina-ako. just figure out something.
Re: My Last Night by Pheals(f): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
She's everything!!! Hun y lyin now
Re: My Last Night by obiorathesubtle: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided that girl na ogbaje!

You mean you suck her, she wet and she no let you oil her?? Mehn! That girl na winch! Go find another girl!
Re: My Last Night by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2015
just leave that girl matter!!

you kiss am,suck bobbi,finger am,cunilingulate am and when you wan do the needful she push you?

run for ur life my brother!!

na winsh.
Re: My Last Night by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2015
Op she has got self control

I love ladies like this kiss kiss kiss kiss

Strong and very mch in control of their feelings

She is d type dat nufin can make her spread legs for guys anyow

Op i love her shey u fit release her make she marry my broda ?? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Last Night by 211Observer(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pheals:
She's everything!!! Hun y lyin now
I swear down she's my dream girl. I knw that I screwed up but it wasn't my fault, anybody can be tempted to touch. To trust me, it could be difficult but I gat look for a way to convince my honesty to her. she's my life
Re: My Last Night by Pheals(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
211Observer:
I swear down she's my dream girl. I knw that I screwed up but it wasn't my fault, anybody can be tempted to touch. To trust me, it could be difficult but I gat look for a way to convince my honesty to her. she's my life
then U didn't need anything

1 Like

Re: My Last Night by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Congrats, strive more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gone Are The Days Women Ask For Sex And... / (photo) Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo And Ex USA President, Jimmy Carter. / I Need Serious Help, She's Naqed On My Bed Right Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.