Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) (57178 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:

From the biblical stories the israelite never want to attain any "holiness" ,
it is yahweh that wanted them to do it by force

1.You mean god was toying and experimenting with peoples life
with no regard for the effects it will have on them even though he
knew they are going to fail ?

He gave the law himself , he wasn't forced to do it,
why blame man for the mistakes of god ?

2. When did god start to fear human complaints ?
this guy is ignorant of his quran, do you want me to provide the same claims in the quran ? Do you think the law was meant to save human?
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by menix(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekky05:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers!

Hahhahahahah...
^^^See the son that woman fraudsters took her 750k after 8k over bite..

Cry me a river

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by menix(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mekky05:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers!

Hahhahahahah...
^^^See the son that woman fraudsters took her 750k after 8k over nite..

Cry me a river

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
sparkwil:

Mr Malvis don't bother casting your pearls before these swines. They won't understand because they can't. The Qur'an that guides them is a twisted extract from the old testament. How come most imams study the bible if they think its thrash.
thank you my good friend, NONE of them were able to debunk my claims, Allah sanctions prostitution.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
liquidsnake:

This is for the benefit of those who may reason along with Rilwon.

There is no where God command man to rape or disrespect women in such ways in the Bible. The verse simply state a scenario: if a man rapes an unpledged virgin woman, he must marry her and must not be allowed to divorce her because he violated her. This was a provision from God to protect young girls and women from rape and molestation from sex crazed men.

How does that result to Rilwon's conclusion that God commands men to rape women?? That is twisted reasoning.

Rilwon, before you cast a stone against another, why not review what your religion, the so-called "religion of peace" teaches its followers to do to "infidels". And stop displaying your lack of understanding of a simple English statement.

Rilwon's bedrock of education needs revisiting because he should have understood that biblical context as an adverbial clause of condition.

He needs Brighter Grammar seriously.

9ja education sef! grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
chai! end time church, end time pastor.

all these fake azz pastors err'where undecided
the Bernadette of a woman calls herself a woman of God yet she is living her life like a woman of the devil.

There's no real pastor.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Malakh: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:
[size=15pt] The bible-god commands men to Rape virgins. [/size]

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and [size=15pt] rapes her [/size] and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

What if they were not discovered
she is suppose to shout so she can be discovered, no woman wants to be raped na,it's automatic that she would shout and this is when she'll/they'll be discovered and he must marry her, Yah was/is protecting the interest of the woman because He does not condone fornication and whoredom in the land or between men and women, stop twisting Yah's word because it's evident you have no light in you but evil misinterpretation.if you read in Deutronomy you'll see where she's instructed to shout, instinctively a woman knows to shout for help if she's about to be raped or being raped and if you fully read the whole chapter you'd see that the Holy one of Israel will never condone rape, if I place a curse on you believe you me you'll be done for, you can try me if you want to.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
olayinka63:

You sound as if you understand Islam whereas you don't.

Because he doesn't support your ideology, he doesn't understand islam anymore right? SMH grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by AJORE(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and [size=15pt] rapes her [/size] and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

you are dat shallow......man receive senses...or u carry the person curse.....
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by ekefre4(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you blind or what? Did I not say , TO LEARN ?
U get time sha
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , you're one joker , you're only trying to twist the text to support your notion. You're instructed to marry any girl you rape ( and not divorce her as a means of punishment ). I may be an atheist but I know bullshit when I see one , and if you have to attack Christianity there are numerous verses you could easily have picked from ( which shows your lack of knowledge of the Bible ) , but be wary to cast any stone as the Quran has twice as much bullshit as the Bible.

Ouch! grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
ekefre4:
U get time sha
enough time. No work today. The only obstacle is my battery.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by neocortex: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
this guy is ignorant of his quran, do you want me to provide the same claims in the quran ? Do you think the law was meant to save human?

The bible is under scrutiny not the quran.
Your deflection of every question I ask shows
that you tacitly agree that biblical laws are inhuman and barbaric
and you don't want to be seen approving of such.

It doesn't matter if you can quote the quran or not but what is
certain is that the mosaic/yahweh law is one of the most inhuman
laws in history.

2 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Kirigidi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
chai! end time church, end time pastor.

all these fake azz pastors err'where undecided
the Bernadette of a woman calls herself a woman of God yet she is living her life like a woman of the devil.
Many of nowadays churches ar not actualy churches but "motivational centers" nd "bussiness platforms" in disguise. If u observ very well, u wil notice dat many so-calld modern churches nowadays bear names or titles dat no longer includ d mention of God, Jesus Christ or Church. E.g, it is now common to see churches bearin names like "Hope nd Faith Ministries", "Golden Life Int Inc", "Achievers Miracle Centre", etc. D fact now is dat, once a person is skilld in d act of oractory nd public speakin, he or she can easily open a centre where he brainwashes pipo by preachin "half-truth", nd b4 u knw it they will start callin him or her "pastor".
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by sparkwil(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Malakh:
she is suppose to shout so she can be discovered, no woman wants to be raped na,it's automatic that she would shout and this is when she'll/they'll be discovered and he must marry her, Yah was/is protecting the interest of the woman because He does not condone fornication and whoredom in the land or between men and women, stop twisting Yah's word because it's evident you have no light in you but evil misinterpretation.if you read in Deutronomy you'll see where she's instructed to shout, instinctively a woman knows to shout for help if she's about to be raped or being raped and if you fully read the whole chapter you'd see that the Holy one of Israel will never condone rape, if I place a curse on you believe you me you'll be done for, you can try me if you want to.

Sensible post
Unfortunately directed to people of daft minds
Even their prophet respected and revered all the bible prophets from Adam to Moses(Musa) to Jesus... But his demented followers say all manner of crap about the bible

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:

laws in history.
wow, ignorance is a disease, the mosaic law is only for the Jews. You are afraid to ask questions in the quran because you may abandoned islam:

Allah and Muhammad discourage Muslims from asking questions. From infancy Muslims are groomed to abstain from questioning the tenents of Islam.

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe!
ASK NOT QUESTIONS about things
which if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions,
and on that account lost their
faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3,
Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was
ASKED about things which he did not
like, but when the questioners
insisted, the Prophet got ANGRY.

EVEN SO, WE STILL NEED TO ASK:
Why did Allah and Muhammad
discourage people from asking
questions? What is Islam trying to hide?
Is blind faith the way to Islam? Why did Muhammad become angry at those who asked him questions? Why were people warned by Allah not to ask questions?
How is that in Islam, questioning can
lead to losing one’s faith? Does not this prove that even the right answers can lead to losing one’s faith in Islam?

Only an information control cult would
discourage anyone from asking
questions. Is it rational to accept any one religion as the true religion without
investigating or questioning it? Surely
not! Therefore, we will now question
Muslims about the teachings of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Temysteve(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
lofty900:
I blame buhari
#Fo0l, if ur hand is jobless, y can't u start scratching ur head.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
I say this to your muslims brother:

yes, the old testament is part of the bible but it doesent mean ALL the law in it apply to CHRISTIANS,the New Covenant SUPERSEDE and REPLACE the Old Covenant.Christians are only advice to learn from the old testament:

Romans 15:4
“For whatever things were WRITING
BEFORE were written for our LEARNING
that we through the patience and
comfort of the Scriptures might have
HOPE”

God has already given us A New
covenant and command us to follow .
Here what God say in Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31“The days are coming,” declares the
Lord, “WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW
COVENANT WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL
and with the people of Judah. 32 It will
NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE
WITH THEIR ANCESTORS when I took
them by the hand to lead them out of
Egypt, because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[ a] them,[b]”
declares the Lord. 33“This is the
covenant I will make with the people of
Israel after that time,”declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds and
write it on their hearts. I will be their
God, and they will be my people.34No
longer will they teach their neighbor,or
say to one another, ‘Know the
Lord,’because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.“FOR I WILL FORGIVE
THEIR WICKEDNESS AND WILL
REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE .”

In the old testament their are laws that if you break, God will deal with you accordingly, God love required justice,
so God deal with them accordingly, but in the book of Jeremiah God say “FOR I
WILL FORGIVE THEIR WICKEDNESS AND
WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE .”indicating God will have mercy and "FORGIVE THEIR WICKEDNESS" no more only if they ask for forgiveness.

This new covenant was fullfiled in the
new testament. The ten commandments
no longer apply as law because in the
doctrine of Christ they are completely
superseded. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus demands much more of us than the ten commandments. He not only forbids murder and adultery, but also the CAUSE, hate and lust. We are to love God with ALL OUR MIND,if you love God you will keep His commandments, so the key word is LOVE. No wonder Jesus give the TWO great commandments involving love God and your fellow human. So, love for God
and fellowman, not just because there is a command: “You shall not kill”.Hope you understand now?.

How do you explained this ? Allah SANCTION PROSTITUTION IN THE QURAN:

There is a type of marriage in Islam that
is known as “Nikah Mut’a (Mut’ah)” or
TEMPORARY MARRIAGE. Fixed-Term
Marriage, Temporary Marriage or
PLEASURE MARRIAGE are different names for the Arabic term, Nikah Mut’a. This form of marriage is based on a CONTRACT between a man and woman with a fixed date of expiry. The man and woman will become strangers to each other after the expiration date. Its format is that the woman says the following to the man
“I married you to myself on such-and-such a dower and for the known period of time” – where this period is stated exactly. The man’s answer will be: “I accept.” The dower can be in the form of money or something else.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We
used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah’s Apostle and we had
nothing (NO WIVES) WITH US. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He forbade us that and THEN ALLOWED US TO MARRY WITH A TEMPORARY CONTRACT (2) and recited to us: ‘O you
who believe! Make not unlawful the
good things which Allah has made
lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe!
Forbid not the good things which
Allah hath made lawful for you , and
transgress not, Lo! Allah loveth not
transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Is this not prostitution? When muhammed jihadist was in a war as usual, the urged for sex arrived, they are allowed to marry base on contract just to satisfied their pleasure. Satanic religion.

There is a law known as law of naskh in Islam. To cut short the story, nikah l mutah has been forbidden since the time of the prophet.

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
omooba969:

Rilwon's bedrock of education needs revisiting because he should have understood that biblical context as an adverbial clause of condition.

He needs Brighter Grammar seriously.

9ja education sef! grin

You gat jokes grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin no be soo

Its so uncalled for to interfere in other party religion. Our Islam doesnt teach us violence and unruly acts

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
Islie:

A 19-year-old pastor has impregnated his church founder and snatched her from her husband.

http://pulse.ng/gist/in-zimbabwe-19-yr-old-pastor-impregnates-female-church-founder-id4400989.html

Women and their palava.

Bros move on, it's over.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:

laws in history.

That dude is an illiterate, a certified school drop out.. He is gainsayer who would copy and paste inconsequential post just to have a say in an arguement.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
dreampraywork:

Its so uncalled for to interfere in other party religion. Our Islam doesnt teach us violence and unruly acts

You know next to nothing.. Just kip shut, okay?

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

You gat jokes grin

Is dat all?

I expected u to refute my claim. smiley
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

'Violence Personified' in the face of reason ! grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
omooba969:

Is dat all?

I expected u to refute my claim. smiley

You've made no claim mr. and it is impossible to refute nothing, Perhaps you should reiterate your alleged claim smiley
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
omooba969:

'Violence Personified' in the face of reason ! grin
Don't mind him, he is violence-personified grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
olempe:

Allah himself is the Satan.

May Allah forgive you. Not believing in a certain religion doesn't give you a go ahead to abuse their doctrines. Alright, did you think peace would prevail if I reacted to your ALLAH IS A SATAN message, definitely its a big NO. learn to respect other religions, which im also certain that your religion doesn't preach violence and disrespect

3 Likes

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by daresimon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

Do you punish a thief when he is not caught?
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by neocortex: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
wow, ignorance is a disease, the mosaic law is only for the Jews. You are afraid to ask questions in the quran because you may abandoned islam:

Allah and Muhammad discourage Muslims from asking questions. From infancy Muslims are groomed to abstain from questioning the tenents of Islam.

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe!
ASK NOT QUESTIONS about things
which if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions,
and on that account lost their
faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3,
Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was
ASKED about things which he did not
like, but when the questioners
insisted, the Prophet got ANGRY.

EVEN SO, WE STILL NEED TO ASK:
Why did Allah and Muhammad
discourage people from asking
questions? What is Islam trying to hide?
Is blind faith the way to Islam? Why did Muhammad become angry at those who asked him questions? Why were people warned by Allah not to ask questions?
How is that in Islam, questioning can
lead to losing one’s faith? Does not this prove that even the right answers can lead to losing one’s faith in Islam?

Only an information control cult would
discourage anyone from asking
questions. Is it rational to accept any one religion as the true religion without
investigating or questioning it? Surely
not! Therefore, we will now question
Muslims about the teachings of Islam.

I am done with you, I thought you had something to say in the first
place.

Pointing fingers won't do you any good , it is better you re-evaluate your
faith and decide whether the racist
and inconsiderate yahweh is worthy of being called your god.
I will seriously do self-evaluation if the law of my god becomes a thing
to be ashamed of it only goes to show that such gods were scam to begin with.

If you had any inclination of the Quran , you would have known that it
also derives its extreme laws from the bible.
Yahweh and his consorts with their jewish supremacist theories is obviously one of the authors
of the confusion we have in the world today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Rilwon: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
daresimon:

Do you punish a thief when he is not caught?
Yes
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

As Salam 'Alaikum Ya Ridwanallah. I know you orchestrated this act of word exchange BTW the Muslims and Christians in this thread, could you pls share your Daleel. This isn't Jihad its call argument out of ignorance(Al Jidal bil Jahl).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church Because Bible Condemns It / Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.