Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) (57256 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Pastor Impregnates Choir Member In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
dreampraywork:

Its so uncalled for to interfere in other party religion. Our Islam doesnt teach us violence and unruly acts

Rilwon:

You know next to nothing.. Just kip shut, okay?

Omooba969:

'Violence Personified' in the face of reason ! grin

Rilwon:

Don't mind him, he is violence-personified grin

@Rilwon,

My post is directed to YOU !

Why do you have to shut your fellow muslim brother up simply because he cautioned you for being unruly( twisting&posting nasty comments about other people's religious scriptures).

Abeg park well! cool
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
4reala:
This type of pple are the ones dat brings shame to christianity

Yea! But still better than our brother's religion causing menace everywhere (Boko Haram etc)
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
daresimon:

Do you punish a thief when he is not caught?

Rilwon:

Yes

shocked shocked shocked @Riliwanu ...you amuse me, seriously! grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by omooba969(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

You know next to nothing.. Just kip shut, okay?

dreampraywork:

As Salam 'Alaikum Ya Ridwanallah. I know you orchestrated this act of word exchange BTW the Muslims and Christians in this thread, could you pls share your Daleel. This isn't Jihad its call argument out of ignorance (Al Jidal bil Jahl).

@bolded,

Thanks for that. smiley
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
jazakhalahu khairan, have u go for 4mts, pls do so
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
He's a real NIGGA
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by Oppypoppy: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wetin u expect from a 19 yr old. Rap music, sagging of trouser, sex, wat else? The whole news is disgusting to me.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by malvisguy212: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
neocortex:

I am done with you, I thought you had something to say in the first
place.

Pointing fingers won't do you any good , it is better you re-evaluate your
faith and decide whether the racist
and inconsiderate yahweh is worthy of being called your god.
I will seriously do self-evaluation if the law of my god becomes a thing
to be ashamed of it only goes to show that such gods were scam to begin with.

If you had any inclination of the Quran , you would have known that it
also derives its extreme laws from the bible.
Yahweh and his consorts with their jewish supremacist theories is obviously one of the authors
of the confusion we have in the world today.
I explained this earlier,The mosaic law are for the Jews, does who deny the grace of God He brought in the person of Jesus christ. We live by grace, the wrath of God is fullfiled in the new testament. Thank you for your time.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by ekefre4(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
enough time. No work today. The only obstacle is my battery.
grin grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by doubleportion: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Bros, you wan cause wahala ba? grin grin

but you know 50 shekels may be valued as 50 million dollars this time around grin
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by pacretus(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:

Not really. I don't consider marrying the victims as punishment for the henious act. In most cases you have a crush on someone. You at the same time wish to marry the person, then applying this verse, you have nothing whatsoever to loose, and then how about the victim? What would be her gain? Do you think the victim would be happy to mary such devilish person.

This is rather double punishment for the victim...
i tot of ignoring ur ignorance of d bible but...during d period of law,expecially before kings started ruling in israel,virginity was so sacred that even after their first night the couples comes out and spread the bed spread stained wit her virg blood to prove she was a vg indeed.
Anygirl who lost her VGNT before marriage was actually classified as a prost i t u te.
So when my God(bless His Name)said any man who disvirg s a girl must marry her,he showed great wisdom,as no other man will be intrested in marrying such a girl who has lost her virtue.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by abdulwastecx(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
liquidsnake:

This is for the benefit of those who may reason along with Rilwon.

There is no where God command man to rape or disrespect women in such ways in the Bible. The verse simply state a scenario: if a man rapes an unpledged virgin woman, he must marry her and must not be allowed to divorce her because he violated her. This was a provision from God to protect young girls and women from rape and molestation from sex crazed men.

How does that result to Rilwon's conclusion that God commands men to rape women?? That is twisted reasoning.

Rilwon, before you cast a stone against another, why not review what your religion, the so-called "religion of peace" teaches its followers to do to "infidels". And stop displaying your lack of understanding of a simple English statement.

The problem with religion is it can easily be defeated with simple logic.
You don't need all these acrobatic satire. These books were written by people that don't understand something as basic as the cosmology (earth, star, sun and other natural satellite), messages in these books sound like message from an illiterate mind.

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by abdulwastecx(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
I explained this earlier,The mosaic law are for the Jews, does who deny the grace of God He brought in the person of Jesus christ. We live by grace, the wrath of God is fullfiled in the new testament. Thank you for your time.

I can't really remember that Jesus wrote any books.... I taught all the book written about Jesus came to be after the death of Jesus.?

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by chimaobinelson(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rilwon:
[size=15pt] The bible-god commands men to Rape virgins. [/size]

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

" If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and [size=15pt] rapes her [/size] and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[a] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."

What if they were not discovered
hey buddy your arguement isnt constructive and lacking coherency with the context or subject matter,or are you simply backbitting or slandering the word of God...have you given ur life to Jesus Christ? Cos,he(Jesus) came not to condem d laws of the old,bt to modify it and show us the true aim of the Father...repent today
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time pastors
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by plappville(f): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2015
neocortex:

How is that a justice ?
so if a lady refuses a mans advances,
all he need to do is rape her and she is all his.
Hmmn, what a justice from the mighty yahweh.

According to Mosaic Law, “If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives” (Deuteronomy 22:28–29). Its normal if this sounds injustice to u. First, the Mosaic Law is hardly about letting a rapist off easy. The consequence for raping a woman engaged to be married was stoning (Deuteronomy 22:25). If the woman was not engaged, the rapist was spared for the sake of the woman’s security. Having lost her virginity, she would have been deemed undesirable for marriage—and in the culture of the day, a woman without a father or husband to provide for her would be subject to a life of abject poverty, destitution, and social ostracism. As such, the rapist was compelled to provide for the rape victim for as long as he lived. Thus, far from injustice, the law was a cultural means of protection and provision.
Furthermore, there was precedent under the Mosaic Law for the rapped woman not to marry the raper if her father determined that she could be provided for in a more suitable manner ( Exodus 22:16-17 :
16 And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.
17 If her father utterly refuse to give her unto him, he shall pay money according to the dowry of virgins.
)

Thus, the law was not designed to force the rape victim into an unbearable marriage, but to secure her future and that of her children. Many of you Nigerian men will be the first to say you dont want to marry such a woman..even a woman with a child but unmarried, you reject them. Majority looking for tear robber. This law is sure to protect the victim.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by plappville(f): 2:40am On Nov 29, 2015
Rilwon:

Let me come and rape you then undecided
Are you even a virgin?

mumu

You wouldnt want to do such because the law will obliged you to marry me. Since you wouldn't want to marry someone you dont love and you have no right to break the law, you will keep your body in order not to fall victim of the law. You see. By the way, you dont have to insult me.. undecided
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by plappville(f): 3:03am On Nov 29, 2015
neocortex:

God said "thou shall not kill"(though his prophets are exempted),
you rub that on people's face, "he our god is just".

But when god said a rapist must marry his victim, you claim
it is man's fault.

Why cherry-pick the words of yahweh ?
Do you know better than him ?

Stop doing gra gra.. cheesy calm down and listen to him. He has been making alot of sense but you resisting by twiating scriptures.The father of the victim has the right to refused the marriage. But he must collect the price of breaking his daughter's virgin. You must know that certain laws in the OT are Mosaic laws. The children of Israel were very hard hearted. Moses had to create certain laws for daily guidance etc. See what Jesus told the Pharisees when they were asking him if they still have the right to divorce and remarry because moses allowed them to do so. Jesus replied them.

Matthew 19:8 ►Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

God never intended man to marry plenty wives no divorce his wife. The fact that many prophets in the bible married more than one wife was not an order from God. It doeant means God was pleased with them doing such. This is what you should understand.
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by ash1akintola(m): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2015
it is surprising how someone can just tonguelash anybody on things he knew nothing of. Islam places women on a high level of respect.they are nt like guuds dt are bought and sold.mut'ah marriage has since been cancelled in islam.it stands in d same position as alcohol.permissible then haraam i.e forbidden. According to a sahih hadith narrated by Ali in sahih bukhary vol 9 bk 86 no 91 on d day of khaybar. I cant jst but wonder on dis endtime comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by babafirst(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Rilwon:

Fool, and who z talking about nt or Ot I said the bible, or is the ot not part of the bible?
My guy you started the war and you are losing temper now and calling them fools when they have counter punched you.Lesson:Take time to understand your own religion well before you criticize other people's religion.By calling them fools you have seriously increased the perception that you are immature.

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by neocortex: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2015
plappville:

1.Stop doing gra gra.. cheesy calm down and listen to him. He has been making alot of sense but you resisting by twiating scriptures.The father of the victim has the right to refused the marriage. But he must collect the price of breaking his daughter's virgin. You must know that certain laws in the OT are Mosaic laws. The children of Israel were very hard hearted. Moses had to create certain laws for daily guidance etc. See what Jesus told the Pharisees when they were asking him if they still have the right to divorce and remarry because moses allowed them to do so. Jesus replied them.

Matthew 19:8 ►Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.

2.. God never intended man to marry plenty wives no divorce his wife. The fact that many prophets in the bible married more than one wife was not an order from God. It doeant means God was pleased with them doing such. This is what you should understand.

1. So you agree that the old biblical laws were man made.
And what is it with being hard hearted , as far as I know nobody
wants their life to be controlled by others.
I will assume that the killing of witches, stoning of adulterers to death
even Samuel shredding his fellow human(Agog) to pieces.

If that is the case why was god while evil was being perpetrated
in his name ?

2. Was god annoyed with the prophet for marrying more than one wife ?
If yes , why didn't he voice his concern since the prophets unlike other
people usually follow his will ?
Or did god make a compromise so as not to lose the prophets ?

1 Like

Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by plappville(f): 5:07am On Nov 30, 2015
neocortex:

1. So you agree that the old biblical laws were man made.

Non, not as you are putting it here. I stated that particular law was mosaic. Jesus said "Moses allowed you, he didn't say "God allowed you" please note this.

And what is it with being hard hearted , as far as I know nobody
wants their life to be controlled by others.
I will assume that the killing of witches, stoning of adulterers to death
even Samuel shredding his fellow human(Agog) to pieces.

If that is the case why was god while evil was being perpetrated
in his name ?

2. Was god annoyed with the prophet for marrying more than one wife ?
If yes , why didn't he voice his concern since the prophets unlike other
people usually follow his will ?
Or did god make a compromise so as not to lose the prophets ?

You can read this short article for clearity.

On Polygamy: Why Did God Allow?

Question: Why did God allow polygamy in the Old Testament?

THE BIBLE AND MULTIPLE WIVES and CONCUBINES

Several prominent men in the Old Testament were polygamists. Abraham, Jacob, David (2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3), Solomon (1 Kings 11:3), and others (In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines) all had multiple wives. What are we to do with these instances of polygamy in the Old Testament? Why did God allow polygamy in the Old Testament? If it was a sin, why didn’t God condemn such “faithful” ones as Abraham for having Hagar?

First of all, polygamy existed and that’s a fact. But Jesus commented (according Matthew 19:4-5), "Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?” Someone would ask then, ‘Would this not indicate that multiple wives was not in God’s original plan?’

If so, then why would God allow polygamy in the Old Testament? Most commentators admit that the Bible does not specifically tell why. Some have observed and rightly so that the best anyone can do is make “informed” speculation. On the one hand, 1some have speculated that it was the customs of the time for families and economics (but does God just condone sin because it is a popular custom?); some others speculate that the need for filling the earth with people might have caused God to allow it (but does God condone bad [sin] in order to do good [fulfil His other commands]?); some have said since God winked at things before Christ (Acts 17) and now commands repentance, maybe He just winked at polygamy in spite of it being a sin.

But can not God have His own reasons for doing things and keep them to Himself? And since it is admitted that He does not reveal why He allowed polygamy, would this not put it beyond revelation and label it as “secret” from man. Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.”

GOD REGULATED MULTIPLE WIVES AND CONCUBINES IN THE LAW OF MOSES

This we do know from the Law that God sometimes does not like a thing to happen but He allows it but with regulation. God has allowed things that He hated. We do know that God has done this at times with the Israelites. According to 2the KJV Bible God told the Israelites that He hated divorce (Malachi 2:16), but Jesus said that God not only allowed it to happen but commanded how it was to happen (Mark 10:3). He regulated divorce.

Slavery was allowed and regulated (Exodus 21: 2-7).

Likewise, God allowed and regulated polygamy: e.g., God chose to regulate it by demanding that each wife must be treated equally. "If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. And if he does not do these three for her, then she shall go out free, without paying money" (Exodus 21:10-11).

In Exodus 21:10, a man could marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry as long as he can provide for her living and marital rights. He could also have female slaves (concubines) but he could not treat them like they were a male slaves. There were special regulations for them.

1. ALL WIVES WERE TO BE TREATED AS "DAUGHTERS": Exodus 21 :1 "Now these are the judgments which you shall set before them: …7 "And if a man sells his daughter to be a female slave, she shall not go out as the male slaves do. 8 "If she does not please her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He shall have no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has dealt deceitfully with her. 9 "And if he has betrothed her to his son, he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters. 3 10 "If he takes another wife, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, and her marriage rights. (NKJV)

2. In Deuteronomy 21:15-17: "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons...."

"If a man have two wives, one beloved and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated, and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated, then it shall be when he makes his sons to inherit that which he has, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn." Verse 17, "But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn by giving him a double portion of all that he has for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his."

The point is this: you have two wives. Wife #1, you don’t like. Wife #2, you like. Both have sons; you’re prone to give the inheritance to the second wife, to her son, even though he is not the firstborn because you like that second wife better. But the Law says, you cannot do it.

WAS POLYGAMY A SIN?

Some definitions of “sin” in the New Testament:

1 John 5:17 “All unrighteousness is sin”
1 John 3:4 “Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness” (“transgression of the law” -KJV)
James 4:17 “Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin

Link for full article. ..http://www.biblestudylessons.net/faqs/polygamy1.htm
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by CHARLOE(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2017
malvisguy212:
I say this to your muslims brother:

yes, the old testament is part of the bible but it doesent mean ALL the law in it apply to CHRISTIANS,the New Covenant SUPERSEDE and REPLACE the Old Covenant.Christians are only advice to learn from the old testament:

Romans 15:4
“For whatever things were WRITING
BEFORE were written for our LEARNING
that we through the patience and
comfort of the Scriptures might have
HOPE”

God has already given us A New
covenant and command us to follow .
Here what God say in Jeremiah:

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31“The days are coming,” declares the
Lord, “WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW
COVENANT WITH THE PEOPLE OF ISREAL
and with the people of Judah. 32 It will
NOT BE LIKE THE COVENANT I MADE
WITH THEIR ANCESTORS when I took
them by the hand to lead them out of
Egypt, because they broke my covenant,
though I was a husband to[ a] them,[b]”
declares the Lord. 33“This is the
covenant I will make with the people of
Israel after that time,”declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds and
write it on their hearts. I will be their
God, and they will be my people.34No
longer will they teach their neighbor,or
say to one another, ‘Know the
Lord,’because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the Lord.“FOR I WILL FORGIVE
THEIR WICKEDNESS AND WILL
REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE .”

In the old testament their are laws that if you break, God will deal with you accordingly, God love required justice,
so God deal with them accordingly, but in the book of Jeremiah God say “FOR I
WILL FORGIVE THEIR WICKEDNESS AND
WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE .”indicating God will have mercy and "FORGIVE THEIR WICKEDNESS" no more only if they ask for forgiveness.

This new covenant was fullfiled in the
new testament. The ten commandments
no longer apply as law because in the
doctrine of Christ they are completely
superseded. In the Sermon on the Mount Jesus demands much more of us than the ten commandments. He not only forbids murder and adultery, but also the CAUSE, hate and lust. We are to love God with ALL OUR MIND,if you love God you will keep His commandments, so the key word is LOVE. No wonder Jesus give the TWO great commandments involving love God and your fellow human. So, love for God
and fellowman, not just because there is a command: “You shall not kill”.Hope you understand now?.

How do you explained this ? Allah SANCTION PROSTITUTION IN THE QURAN:

There is a type of marriage in Islam that
is known as “Nikah Mut’a (Mut’ah)” or
TEMPORARY MARRIAGE. Fixed-Term
Marriage, Temporary Marriage or
PLEASURE MARRIAGE are different names for the Arabic term, Nikah Mut’a. This form of marriage is based on a CONTRACT between a man and woman with a fixed date of expiry. The man and woman will become strangers to each other after the expiration date. Its format is that the woman says the following to the man
“I married you to myself on such-and-such a dower and for the known period of time” – where this period is stated exactly. The man’s answer will be: “I accept.” The dower can be in the form of money or something else.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62,
Number 13o:
Narrated ‘Abdullah (b. Mas’ud): We
used to participate in the holy battles
led by Allah’s Apostle and we had
nothing (NO WIVES) WITH US. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He forbade us that and THEN ALLOWED US TO MARRY WITH A TEMPORARY CONTRACT (2) and recited to us: ‘O you
who believe! Make not unlawful the
good things which Allah has made
lawful for you, but commit no
transgression .’ (Surah 5:87)

Surah 5:87: “O ye who believe!
Forbid not the good things which
Allah hath made lawful for you , and
transgress not, Lo! Allah loveth not
transgressors.” (Pickthall)

Is this not prostitution? When muhammed jihadist was in a war as usual, the urged for sex arrived, they are allowed to marry base on contract just to satisfied their pleasure. Satanic religion.
Is it not better than sleeping with themselves, or how do u want them to satisfy their sexual urge at d war front.
And I don't agree it's prostitution, if any of d women gets pregnant, everyone will no d father, their temporary husband.
I'm a xtian but when it comes to issues of sex n marriage, I think Islam is more realistic n offer better laws,
Re: 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) by godofuck231: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2018
No such thing as a small boy, all men are deadly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.