Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement (46190 Views)

See What Dino Melaye Said About Yahaya Bello On Instagram. Too Funny(pics) / Kogi 2015: APC's Replacement For Faleke Rejects Offer As Bello's Running Mate / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
idu1:
madahi avoh.... Omorihi ya payi ooo...

Ameen adayi.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Cornerstone001: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
crispberry:
Good. He is 40

He's looking 65
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by sholatech(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just not fair for someone who spent money for APC to lose and refuse to campaign for Audu/Faleke Ticket only to now be the major beneficiary!

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by miqos02(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
ok
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Oricha62(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
His files are clean . he is not thief nor rapist
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by miqos02(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
yes
TonyeBarcanista:
His nomination will be nullified by the court!

Faleke Abiodun James is the Governor-in-waiting. No illegality of INEC or APC will stand
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Josaj(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
How does this reduce the price of petrol.dis kogi pple sef
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adaweezy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why should he withdraww his case? He must pursue this case to logical end. Yahaya Bello should lobby for Deputy instead. This illegality won't stand!
Shut up and dont intrude in my state affairs grin grin
donphilopus:

Igarra in Edo State. We speak Etuno very similar to Ebira and Koton Karfi in Kogi.
No wonder Adayi wa me etere
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by princessdami: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
oyo
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
adaweezy:
Shut up and dont intrude in my state affairs grin grin No wonder Adayi wa me etere
Lol. . .Makuwu adayi.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Josaj(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oricha62:
His files are clean . he is not thief nor rapist

Why should they write it here,is it an achievement? .is Alyson Madueke profile not clean on paper?

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by heywhytech1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
His CV is quiet impressive, a very lucky man, God will guild you in the journey ahead and bring the much needed development in Kogi state and also congratulations to my Ebira people for producing the Governor for the very first time in the history of Kogi State, life is turn by turn. You see the work of God, left to human to decide Igala people cannever allow Ebira to smell that seat.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by naijafella(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
At 40 and he is this rich? How come? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
This kongi people are very blind and useless
Dirty politicking is in their blood angry
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by BABANGBALI: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
crispberry:
He is 40
who ask you?amebo
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by justjify(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
jamace:
Are you saying Faleke should accept being the deputy because he was born to be a deputy in his life? Faleke should take the case in court serious. It is against natural justice and unconstitutional for a deputy to remain a deputy while an ordinary member is placed above him.

What is this one saying?
Has any result been declared?
Has he been sworn in yet?
If you can't answer yes to any ot these question, then its baseless, meaningless and senseless to call Faleke a deputy.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
donphilopus:

Ameen adayi.

Home Boys!
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by iffydave: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
yeahh:
Below are things you should know about him:

1. He was born on the 18th of June, 1975 to the family of Alhaji Bello and Hajiya Hauwa.

Wow!!!!!!

My birthday mate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by symbianDON(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
jamace:
But a youth who becomes stupendously rich while in civil service is not better than the aged looters.
he is a front jare! many people think he owns fair plus transport company....truth is, it doesn't belong to him.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by donphilopus: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
kayboy4y:

Home Boys!
Lol. . .You Kogi or Edo?
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by noblegrex: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
himkers:
Youthful leadership is what we desire in dis nation; not people will expired outdated brains
I hope that will also solve the problem.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by kayboy4y(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
adaweezy:

Shut up and dont intrude in my state affairs grin grin
No wonder Adayi wa me etere

Home Niggas. Adayi waa meeh o.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by davidvize(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
He has com to fufil prophecy by Late Diyo, Ozi naija (Ebira musician) who said "there is a young man out there, if he is food he can swallow it, that it wil b good if we can send him message (governorship aspirant), dat he can deliver....", nd here he is abt to deliver dat message. It is God, notin any1 can do abt it,.. wailers stop wailing nd pray for him to b able to librate d state from darkness.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by AJaylee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
God has chosen him to represent us, whoever doesn't agree, after failin in court can commit suicide. tongue
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by maestroferddi: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cornerstone001:

He's looking 65
Nigerians and their habit of age falsification.
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by AJaylee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Cornerstone001:

He's looking 65

Hello! Do u need a glass?

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Magnitki: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
No political experience. Btw, how did he become so rich from civil service within such a short time? I hope it's not juju money. Is there so much money in RAMFAC to steal as an accountant?

4 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by xage(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
The next governor of Kogi State will be from Ife-Olukotun...watch out
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Pecca: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
jamace:
Are you saying Faleke should accept being the deputy because he was born to be a deputy in his life? Faleke should take the case in court serious. It is against natural justice and unconstitutional for a deputy to remain a deputy while an ordinary member is placed above him.
Ordinary Member? Between the two, who is more ordinary? talk is cheap. go look at the electoral act and then...and only then...
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by Panshow(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
I hope he's in the good book of Sugabelly

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by adaweezy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Magnitki:
No political experience. Btw, how did he become so rich from civil service within such a short time? I hope it's not juju money. Is there so much money in RAMFAC to steal as an accountant?
google fair-plus transport
Re: Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement by pek(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
yeahh:
Below are things you should know about him:

2. He hails from Igbirra, Okene local government area in Kogi central senatorial district.
I thought Igbirra is a language/people and not a place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.