Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? (22761 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / Have U Ever Dated Someone U Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2015
Ok, apart from we all come here to chat and have fun.
Guys, have you ever dated someone you met on Nairaland? Please share your experience.
I'm in love with someone here and I think I'll like to have _Coitus with the person anytime soon.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Yescheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Some lead to marriage.e.g my friend affair started here,...

Some hit the rockcheesycheesy

some keep wavingcheesycheesycheesy

halfrica which catigory you fall
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
No, too many Ashawos and f*cked up bitches lurking around here.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
jboy73:
Guys, have you ever dated someone you met on Nairaland? Please share your experience.
I'm in love with someone here and I think I'll like to have _Coitus with the person anytime soon.
show me the personcheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by obiorathesubtle: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Wake up man! Nothing on NL is real

FYI, fÚck No! I only joined this forum some 2weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by kilode100(f): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
I Bleep and dump them.

41 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Uh....NL guys Are mostly Robots...gringrin
Humans don't date Robots...undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
It's like some of you have been serving long term prison sentences & just got released with the way sex is always on your minds 24/7. How off putting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Yes,my boo is a nairalander grin grin i'm serious!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
show me the personcheesycheesy
You like aproko sha tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 28, 2015
jboy73:
hmmm undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by braine(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2015
No, with the years I've spent on this forum, I've not dated anyone I met on Nairaland. Not now that we have dudes parading as Chic's these days.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
You like aproko sha tongue
cheesycheesycheesy awon amebo100% cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by PK2: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Hi Laveda
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

cheesycheesycheesy.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2015
I am currently dating nickkylawve. Any more questions? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
PK2:
Hi Laveda
are you a robotyou registered 2008 and your first post is hi laveda?cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Ajinoride(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

are u sure?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:
sadsadsadsad
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by loomer: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
I dey come
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by adren(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
PK2:
Hi Laveda
you wan start from here

you nor sharp/bad guy anything!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

I thought I saw you telling on guy like that that you will like to be his bride forever and ever. Now you are forming undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguetongue
agarawu23 is freecheesycheesy cheesy.

He is cool,not a robot.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:
shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you a robotyou registered 2008 and your first post is hi laveda?cheesy

with that kindda picture on her dp, who wouldn't say "hi laveda" grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Yescheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Some lead to marriage.e.g my friend affair started here,...

Some hit the rockcheesycheesy

some keep wavingcheesycheesycheesy

halfrica which catigory you fall

That's interesting
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

with that kindda picture on her dp, who wouldn't say "hi laveda" grin
chaiii guys mata tire mecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
No, too many Ashawos and f*cked up bitches lurking around here.

U fit help me list the ashawoss so I go pick race if I see 1
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy awon amebo100% cheesycheesycheesy
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Eww undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.