Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? (22876 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? / Have U Ever Dated Someone U Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by RexKexMilann: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well, IMO, Anybody looking for a "Real" relationship/friendship on Nairaland needs to pay a visit to the Nearest Assylum.

End Time OP cry.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
braine:
No, with the years I've spent on this forum, I've not dated anyone I met on Nairaland. Not now that we have dudes parading as Chic's these days.
Oga, Abifar**.is on NL... I was surprise when she chatted me up sometimes ago.

Ask her
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided ifa tear u slap ehnnnn,ur ear go ring bell grin grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy..

That dude have been looking for an action giver for so long..

Cutehector dnt miss this chancecheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

Lol cheesy

I wanted to ask earlier btw... Which of nicki's song is your favorite smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy..

That dude have been looking for an action giver for so long..

Cutehector dnt miss this chancecheesy
My boo is watching!!*i'm outta this fuvking thread* grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

even the devil knows that's a lie.
well, I know about some set of guys who will type same thing about you females in here... Starting from how [b]y'all are not always "real" just bunch of pretenders
[/b]
You know, I Ratiocinated on this Whole "Pretenders" Thingy...Everyone is guilty bout that...We all live two personalities..undecided The E-personality and The Real one...wink

Just like You...You're A big misogynist online..Buh deeply You're a Sucker for girls...wink

So, Really that Ain't News..undecidedgringrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, pm me cheesy
okay.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

I wanted to ask earlier btw... Which of nicki's song is your favorite smiley
Tough choice o. I'll go with Pills N Potions

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
You know, I Ratiocinated on this Whole "Pretenders" Thingy...Everyone is guilty bout that...We all live two personalities..undecided The E-personality and The Real one...wink

Just like You... You're A big misogynist online..Buh deeply You're a Sucker for girls ...wink

rofl grin grin grin

Phew... Like she knows anything about me tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

Just like You...You're A big misogynist online..Buh deeply You're a Sucker for girls...wink

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

rofl grin grin grin
Phew... Like she knows anything about me tongue
I tend to E-Read people...gringrin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Well, IMO, Anybody looking for a "Real" relationship/friendship on Nairaland needs to pay a visit to the Nearest Assylum.

End Time OP cry.
what a mentalitysad
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

lol, which is your best lyrics from that song? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
e read mecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by obiorathesubtle: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, which is your best lyrics from that song? cheesy

"I'm angry but I still love you"wink
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by misspicy(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's like some of you have been serving long term prison sentences & just got released with the way sex is always on your minds 24/7. How off putting.
shocked....incommunicado 24 hours undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:

lol, ask around bae, vizkiz aiint no sucker and Hell No! You can't E-read me you will always end up with the wrong personality about me grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

awon mebocheesycheesy

Eke is my hobbie amebo is my choice

na dem dey carry news travel faster dan network grin grin grin grin

Their wifi na 10gb cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I agree cos i no dey use prick matter joke grin grin

badt gal!!!
shocked Jesu Oba iyanu.. Prick matter? shocked..Haaaa!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It's like some of you have been serving long term prison sentences & just got released with the way sex is always on your minds 24/7. How off putting.
That's why i said we should move to f@cebook but, you said you prefer Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin
tonguetonguetongueIt's true shey?gringrin
halfrica:

Eke is my hobbie amebo is my choice
na dem dey carry news travel faster dan network grin grin grin grin
Their wifi na 10gb cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
vizkiz:

please I am a pastor abeg. I thought we were talking about her car grin

Her car ko? Olele tuole ni?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

hmmmmmn... Even if you shoot him with a pistol? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by braine(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
profojah:

Oga, Abifar**.is on NL... I was surprise when she chatted me up sometimes ago.

Ask her
Lol! I didn't meet her on Nairaland, besides, we don't have anything together.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

I see u beg for love making.

Please beg me. I'll love to Anaal u
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

lol, ask around bae, vizkiz aiint no sucker and Hell No! You can't E-read me you will always end up with the wrong personality about me grin
dude pleeeeeaase!grin Don't flatter yourself...undecided

I think we're done here...undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
vizkiz:

hmmmmmn... Even if you shoot him with a pistol? tongue

My anger hasn't gotten to the murder stage...

...yet! grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by vizkiz: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
dude pleeeeeaase!grin Don't flatter yourself...undecided

I think we're done here...undecided

yeah bye. go get your facts right angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

Av u sown ur gown finish fashion designer wife moda of 1 expectant of anoda one
Prince oj** wife i love ur life kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sexy mama!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? by Laveda(f): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

That song Is so cool...like this part " Niggas want respect but Niggas aint earned that yet"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.