Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... (1255 Views)

See The Fake Bra Ladies Used To Attract Men In The 40's - PHOTOS / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men / Apparently My Bae Thinks Am A Nag....... Just Negodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Hardeydamola(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
I chatted you up, after 3 months of Constant communication I Wooed you and asked that we start an affair, but you said No that you have a boyfriend and that you people have been together for 3years. So I stole his bbm Contact and we chatted thus;

Participants:
-------------
Iam247PoshMedia|iamLautecholofofo|iRep TMG, Lucky Asshole

Iam247PoshMedia|iamLautecholofofo|iRep TMG:
Baba Awfar
Lucky Asshole:
We dey
Fine girl 4 dp everyday Baba e shanu Awa oh
Lucky Asshole:
Lol Shanu ke bet you be blogger nau Contacts go plenty nd as a sure boy na female go pass na me sef suppose dey beg say make you help my ministry as I don dey crush on that creamy chic wey get big boobs wey you take do dp yesterday.
Lucky Asshole:
Baba I fear u oh, U dey reason Moi Dp from afar but e go be sha I go help you halla the package but I like dat babe wey you dey always take do dp.
Where are you based sef
Lucky Asshole:
Lasgidi
Lucky Asshole:
M in Ikotun presently
Lucky Asshole:
n u
I shuffle Osogbo» Ibadan » Ogbomosho
Lucky Asshole:
Naso baba many hoes to Bleep hustle must pay me sef shuffle reach Abk too
hustle lo shey Koko baba u still never talk bou ur DP ooo
Lucky Asshole:
Na my sarewa jarwe you know say guy must always make d fake bae thinks she is real I fit help you arrange am if you need am sha
Lucky Asshole:
O sure ju..
Wagbayi baba Ko si Were we gada dey noni I like Sures
Lucky Asshole:
When make I dey expect the Control Number
Asap make I tell the babe so fipa no go happen but baba you gast spend on her small oh cos na big time model she be.
Lucky Asshole:
Gbagbe Oshi me sef go carry 4 her as long as she no go close am up
Otiye Eh no forget moi package too oh.. Brb I Wan go place Bet
Lucky Asshole:
Lol add Chelsea Win or Draw e go com
Ok I go reason am

I Am currently pitying this babe even though I really Like her but dating her now seems a little about the last on my list but what do I do....Remember We are all in this game some of us would not just toil with the heart a brother must no fall another brothers hand.
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by naijaboiy: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Does anybody understand this?

5 Likes

Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesycheesycheesy
smh.
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Hardeydamola:
I chatted you up, after 3 months of Constant communication I Wooed you and asked that we start an affair, but you said No that you have a boyfriend and that you people have been together for 3years. So I stole his bbm Contact and we chatted thus;

Participants:
-------------
Iam247PoshMedia|iamLautecholofofo|iRep TMG, Lucky Asshole

Baba Awfar
Lucky Asshole:
We dey
Fine girl 4 dp everyday Baba e shanu Awa oh
Lucky Asshole:
Lol Shanu ke bet you be blogger nau Contacts go plenty nd as a sure boy na female go pass na me sef suppose dey beg say make you help my ministry as I don dey crush on that creamy chic wey get big boobs wey you take do dp yesterday.
Lucky Asshole:
Baba I fear u oh, U dey reason Moi Dp from afar but e go be sha I go help you halla the package but I like dat babe wey you dey always take do dp.
Where are you based sef
Lucky Asshole:
Lasgidi
Lucky Asshole:
M in Ikotun presently
Lucky Asshole:
n u
I shuffle Osogbo» Ibadan » Ogbomosho
Lucky Asshole:
Naso baba many hoes to Bleep hustle must pay me sef shuffle reach Abk too
hustle lo shey Koko baba u still never talk bou ur DP ooo
Lucky Asshole:
Na my sarewa jarwe you know say guy must always make d fake bae thinks she is real I fit help you arrange am if you need am sha
Lucky Asshole:
O sure ju..
Wagbayi baba Ko si Were we gada dey noni I like Sures
Lucky Asshole:
When make I dey expect the Control Number
Asap make I tell the babe so fipa no go happen but baba you gast spend on her small oh cos na big time model she be.
Lucky Asshole:
Gbagbe Oshi me sef go carry 4 her as long as she no go close am up
Otiye Eh no forget moi package too oh.. Brb I Wan go place Bet
Lucky Asshole:
Lol add Chelsea Win or Draw e go com
Ok I go reason am

I Am currently pitying this babe even though I really Like her but dating her now seems a little about the last on my list but what do I do....Remember We are all in this game some of us would not just toil with the heart a brother must no fall another brothers hand.
hope you dnt expect us to read this gibberish sha

3 Likes

Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2015
What the f*ck is this? shocked

3 Likes

Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by obiorathesubtle: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
[size=19pt]shoro niyen?[/size]

1 Like

Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by sinaj(f): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
Someone shud plz summarize diz crap for me sad

1 Like

Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by hfinest1(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Does anybody understand this?
the gee asked a girl out n she said no that she has a guy... the gee now chat up d girl's guy and d nigga was like she's jus a side chick and that he (the girl's boyfriend) can arrange her for him (the nigg that asked her out)

so in essence, the girl is whynning herself that she has a bf... when she's just a side chick; D

1 Like

Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2015
Chai Na german bi dis?
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Lol @ comments
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
hfinest1:
the gee asked a girl out n she said no that she has a guy... the gee now chat up d girl's guy and d nigga was like she's jus a side chick and that he (the girl's boyfriend) can arrange her for him (the nigg that asked her out)

so in essence, the girl is whynning herself that she has a bf... when she's just a side chick; D
typical things little boys do....mtchw,who rolls with kids anyway undecided
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by naijaboiy: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
hfinest1:

Okay I gerrit now. grin

Some girls are dumb like that sha. They will be claiming they have a boyfriend and be pushing other guys away when they don't know they are just the side chick.

gringringrin
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by Zambux(f): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wetin cum be dis one
Re: When The Fake Bae Thinks She Is The Real Bae... by IamLEGEND1: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

. / Guys What Do You Think Of This Picture? / Agreed: You Wont Hit A Lady, What If She Strikes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.