Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... (1450 Views)

The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
I have been with my man for 19 months now and he is what you would term in this generation, a good man and I from preamble made sure he knew I would not indulge in pre marital s*x but I could allow pre-intimacy and he agreed(no, I am not a virgin). My reason being it's a sin.
The truth is, while i know pre marital sex is sinful, i only used it as an excuse. I love s*x and I crave for it but not from him. All I think about is the s*x with my ex and it's all I want. I am not cheating on him but if I ran into my ex, I might.
I want to be able to feel this way about my man, I just can't. Is there a way out of this?
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
I only pity your mumu boyfriend who is dating a pretentious Ashawo f*ck about. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
I only pity your mumu boyfriend who is dating a pretentious Ashawo f*ck about. angry
not nicesad
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by RexKexMilann: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
End Time Lass cry.
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Michellla(f): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
and thats how i wasted my mb to read this crap undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
not nicesad
The "Truth" is never nice undecided

1 Like

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Erukumakanaki: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lubbish, so the guy that deflowered you has 6heads and 9preek abi

1 Like

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by obiorathesubtle: 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol, bitter truth. Your guy has a side chick!

19 months without sex? I'd rather be jailed like nelson mandela or die from seawater poisoning and have my corpse raped by an 50 elephants with massive dicks! FÚck that! undecided

So, it wasn't a sin when you were riding your ex like ferrari abi? When you used your hand, punny and mouth to change his gears, it wasn't a sin? Now you've found a "good man" who deserves the sex, it's now a sin? And you're proud to say it's your excuse. Echiche chaa chaa. Smh. I don't even know what to say to you!

You still want to run into the arms of your ex and fÚck him? Obviously! Because you pointed out clearly that you might cheat if you run into him. You think cheating is only when you fÙck someone else? You're already cheating on the good guy by fÙcking your ex inside that little head of yours! And you will reap what you sow!

Smh. Later you'll open a thread and say good men are hard to find. Just put yourself in his situation. How will you feel?

The only thing you can do is to leave that guy. You no want make e chop outside, yet you no wan give am make e chop? Hafa you na? Which kind Enemy of progress you be sef?!

[size=15pt]Karishika fall and die![/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by naijaboiy: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
They will be looking for good men,when they find one they treat him like shít.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Eleba: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's your body and the decision to share it lies solely with you. Whatever your reasons are, he agreed to abstinence...not your problem. However,give it time, you might grow to actually long for him. cheers.
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by ashmanpolo: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eleba:
It's your body and the decision to share it lies solely with you. Whatever your reasons are, he agreed to abstinence...not your problem. However,give it time, you might grow to actually long for him. cheers.

Good advice. Others above you are just typing rubbish, trying to sound funny

1 Like

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by 247notire(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Azil:
I have been with my man for 19 months now and he is what you would term in this generation, a good man and I from preamble made sure he knew I would not indulge in pre marital s*x but I could allow pre-intimacy and he agreed(no, I am not a virgin). My reason being it's a sin.
The truth is, while i know pre marital sex is sinful, i only used it as an excuse. I love s*x and I crave for it but not from him. All I think about is the s*x with my ex and it's all I want. I am not cheating on him but if I ran into my ex, I might.
I want to be able to feel this way about my man, I just can't. Is there a way out of this?
U are not physically and sexually attracted to ur man, that's why u both can keep ur hands off each other for over 18 months. Trust me, it's best u break up, u need to be sexually attracted and aroused to your mate. Very important... Good luck with it...

1 Like

Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by tpiar: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
247notire:
U are not physically and sexually attracted to ur man, that's why u both can keep ur hands off each other for over 18 months. Trust me, it's best u break up, u need to be sexually attracted and aroused to your mate. Very important... Good luck with it...

I believe you are right, I do admire how he treats me and how kind he is but sadly, not him. However, I am working on myself to grow to love him like he deserves to be loved for he is a good person. Thanks.
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by tpiar: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2016
These ediots that agree to no sex relationships in this day and age baffle me, especially the ones dating reformed sluts. Who are these guys? If you can touch and smooch and fingerise, you can definitely have sex. Guys just dey zuzu nowadays. Ah ah.
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Uh,this is a old thread why ya'll commentin'?
grin An I just did too.
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rubb_ishsad
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

19 months without sex? I'd rather be jailed like nelson mandela or die from seawater poisoning and have my corpse raped by an 50 elephants with massive dicks! FÚck that! undecided

So, it wasn't a sin when you were riding your ex like ferrari abi? When you used your hand, punny and mouth to change his gears, it wasn't a sin? Now you've found a "good man" who deserves the sex, it's now a sin? And you're proud to say it's your excuse. Echiche chaa chaa. Smh. I don't even know what to say to you!

You still want to run into the arms of your ex and fÚck him? Obviously! Because you pointed out clearly that you might cheat if you run into him. You think cheating is only when you fÙck someone else? You're already cheating on the good guy by fÙcking your ex inside that little head of yours! And you will reap what you sow!

Smh. Later you'll open a thread and say good men are hard to find. Just put yourself in his situation. How will you feel?

The only thing you can do is to leave that guy. You no want make e chop outside, yet you no wan give am make e chop? Hafa you na? Which kind Enemy of progress you be sef?!

this is the very first time i'm reading a long coment from you bubugrin
Re: When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse... by zynzyn(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

This girl is nothing new. She is expressing the dilemma of lot's of girls today!

They prefer to marry a man who loves them blindly, but that man will never be their real husband!!!

GUYS BE WISE! shocked

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Girls Are Still Stupid And Dont Grow Up,she Sent This To Me. / Seven Steps To Regaining And Maintaining Virginity / When You Wanna Remind Bae To Shave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.