Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (111144 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2015
jaydee87:
wrong information u sharing.. sharia law knows no barrier... I think what u just explained here is tradition and education...
I'm done arguing. The last time I checked there's no consensus of opinion on nl
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

lafia lau..... cheesy

seems you have been busy,you scarce here o

Ya ki ke mu haka ne?

Not really though work has taken the larger part of me
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:

Ya ki ke mu haka ne?
Not really though work has taken the larger part of me
ha ka ne hai

thats good smiley
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

In our culture and even in the Bible, it's a taboo for a woman to cheat. I maybe way too kind and understanding but i can't guarantee i'll take kindly to that but at the end my wife is my wife.
God save that brother, father or relative that defied my own very wife. angry
Lolz. But does the bible or our culture encourage men to cheat? The man and woman are both in a pledge to each other. Pple always talk as if only the man deserves faithfulness in marriage, but the man is free to cheat on his wife wt whomever he wishes, becos as can be inferred from u, he is only human and has the right to think wt his little head rather than brain and the wife has to understand this and pet him.
Why the double standards?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ril19(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Buh Seriously Guys What Is With All These Clergy Men And Minors?

Why Are Many Religious Leaders Peadophiles?

And no chipmunk should quote me if you don't have the records in your skull.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Joeoku78: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Twaci:
First of all......ewwwwwww!

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touch
God forbid. Your advice is tending towards destroying that family. It is not worthy of emulation.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

ha ka ne hai

thats good smiley

Nnaso n gan ki, mu ahadu mana

Hw hav u been
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:

Nnaso n gan ki, mu ahadu mana
Hw hav u been
na jin ka..... @ bolded am lost grin

am good,just on lowkey
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Joeoku78: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2015
You are a jealous woman. You said your husband is a pastor. Do you expect a pastor to sniff your niece pants? You are not saying the fact rather you don't want your late sister's to continue staying with you. Do you think your pastor husband will take a second wife? Does pastors allowed to marry more than one wife? Come on woman, you are not a good type. Accusing a pastor for eyeing your niece is an indication that the man you married is not a pastor
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

na jin ka..... @ bolded am lost grin

am good,just on lowkey
E na so n gan ki. E na za mu hadu( wire ki don Allah don nnabi, ki ba ni mana cheesy)
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by banio: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Divorce him. Since U can paste this. Then divorce him.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by chigaemezuogu: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Madam iam a pastor of a church, as a church counselor i will nt advice you wrongly be prayerful and keep on watching them, if you catch them with evidence then confront him in a good maner with prayers then you will save your marriage from comatose. Bless you.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by calabardick(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2015
banio:
Divorce him. Since U can paste this. Then divorce him.
maybe the OP's thing is not smelling fine, my guy needs a sweet flavor.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:
E na so n gan ki. E na za mu hadu( wire ki don Allah don nnabi, ki ba ni mana cheesy)
hahahahaha gringringrin zan ba ka mana ka ba ni na ka...zan yi copying shi sharp sharp grin.....

just drop and edit after on grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

hahahahaha gringringrin zan ba ka mana ka ba ni na ka...zan yi copying shi sharp sharp grin.....

just drop and edit after on grin
ba na so turunshi anan. Zan rubuta ar ha**a
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Chibabe1(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2015
Don't always be in a hurry to advice a married couple to divorce.

divorce him, he is a perv
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by NemzySeries(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
sh!t gets real in any family were dere are too many grown ups....dis is d same reason y ma dad has refused carrying relatives & d rest...rada I suggest u guys send her back to her mum & den support dem wit sch fees or small small monthly change...she cud cum 4 holiday once awhile......tell ur husband I said he shdnt 4get d calll of God while answering d call of a 15yrs old who I'm sure jst recently switched frm singlets to bra
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Chibabe1(f): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
Don't always be in a hurry to advice a married couple to divorce

divorce him, he is a perv
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:
ba na so turunshi anan. Zan rubuta ar ha**a
ina za e rubuta shi?

i dont get the star
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Lolz. But does the bible or our culture encourage men to cheat? The man and woman are both in a pledge to each other. Pple always talk as if only the man deserves faithfulness in marriage, but the man is free to cheat on his wife wt whomever he wishes, becos as can be inferred from u, he is only human and has the right to think wt his little head rather than brain and the wife has to understand this and pet him.
Why the double standards?
You can't be more right, they are both in a pledge to each other but you see, by our culture and tradition, man's infidelity happen to be more tolerable than a woman's.
We didn't make it, we were simply born into it.
Why do you think men marry more than one wife but women can't match that in most societies?.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

ina za e rubuta shi?

i dont get the star
Rubuta
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

In our culture and even in the Bible, it's a taboo for a woman to cheat. I maybe way too kind and understanding but i can't guarantee i'll take kindly to that but at the end my wife is my wife.
God save that brother, father or relative that defied my own very wife. angry

In the bible, it is forbidden for men to cheatundecided

Isn't that what matters as a Christian?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by calculator123(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
delete the niece to a boarding school without is knowledge,if not get ready to accept ur niece as a younger wife.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Topmost2015(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sad story anyway. Let us look at it critically and in my own view or what i feel your hush, the pastor is doing by sniffing your niece panties might be monitoring / keeping tab on the gal, maybe she's been sleeping around and i believed as soon he completed his investigation through sniffing he will definetly call your niece to order. Keep policing and let him continue sniffing, time will tell. I hope he will invite the president of sniffing, the one and only The snuff dogi dog to assist soon.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by 1miccza: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
her husband is a pastor at our church... Readers i believe u saw d emboldened... Now the bible says we aint fightn against physical, buh against principalities and powers... The devil has come into dat family to wreck it... I suggest the wife should stop gettn mad and begin to fire serious prayers on the mountain...

Bros in as much as I am not against your idea of praying against the devil,I think sometimes when a fly comes close to the eye the best move would be to close that eye fast...
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by blaxx: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
something's going on right under your nose. open your eyes n see it.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by preetyb(f): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mam, I have only one question for u. Your marriage or ur niece? The choice is urs to make. Play nice and loose ur marriage to a little girl of fifteen as u call her.

Kpele in advance.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by morab90(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Something is really out of the ordinary. Summon your courage and talk to your own husband.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by hoebamaa(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touches the heart and warms the ass
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by hoebamaa(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touches[/quote] The hear and warms the ass
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Bekeey: 2:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

End time SNIFFING stroke End time PASTOR
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Can we focus on the topic please?
Is all these supposed to make me think it's okay to want to get with a minor?
Yes when I was 15 I knew I was pretty and I thought I was old enough. In fact I thought I had the world and everything figured out but guess what?
Now I know better.

Just like an adult trying to get with a minor regardless of what the minor thinks or looks like should know better.

No I'm not adding any understanding or softness towards any adult who can't educate his/her mind that a minor is off limits and therefore shouldn't even let temptation cross his/her mind. angry

It seems like people don't know how serious an issue this is. A thread on frontpage about a kidnapped teenage girl who was kept for sex slave purposes and some posters are there saying she must have enjoyed if not she would have raised alarm. cry cry

Jeez.
Sincere4u:

Cococandy, it's either you were so kind as to not wield the magical powers of your beauty while you were 15 or you didn't realize you had them.
Men are men and not God, add a little softness and understanding towards us. If you consider the number of men that try hard to get noticed by you each time you step out of your home, you will understand.
Take a look at your sexy and attractive username. A look at it and one may be tempted to check your profile only to have his mind blown away by what he sees Yet at the end of these tempting processes you still criticize us for developing emotions for you?. Oh please.
If we don't develop emotions who will?. The OP didn't say how long the girl had been living with them which would've served as an indication to how long it had taken him to finally succumb. He may've resisted for a very long time you know. Peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / xxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.