Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (110944 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

am fine....you good?

I just read ur diary update. an open letter. cheesy

U dey waist talent oooo.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Fine lady you've made very good points but I think the man is just under temptation. You can imagine bringing home a girl as pretty as you to a man who has flirted so much before repentance and ordination as Pastor. His past could eventually get the better of him. I think the man needs help. The girl is simply too hot. OP should confront him with her findings right away before sending the damsel away with an explanation to the elder sister.
Being tempted by the woman's 15yr old niece? Do u listen to urself? I don't understand what u're driving at.
OP, sorry but ur husband is a mad, shameless man without conscience. It's better u confront him and also take that girl away from that house. From their body language something is definitely going on already.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

am fine....you good?
Kin mata the ni ko?
Happy new month
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by endtimeshit(m): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2015
ENDTIME HUSBAND
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by bummyla(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2015
Dont fight him, it might make the matter worse, dont confront him, it would make the matter worse, talk to him! for your niece, if you have the money, personal money, send her to boarding school with her mother's blessing, but dont tell her mom anything. http://www.bummyla.com
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by abimic(m): 7:09am On Dec 01, 2015
You're the second in command in your house so anything u do is in the best interest of your family. Don't dare challenge your hubby unnecessarily, the guy might be in love with the minor, so take things calmly with him. Send the girl to boarding school and that would save your marriage. You don't really need to let your hubby know about the boarding plan, moreover she's your niece and not his. He can't be more caring than u over your own niece. Stop gathering evidences when u are not a detective, this is marriage and not relationship again, anything u notice, just tackle it headlong by proffering solutions and not challenging your hubby. Just like I said, send her to boarding school without your hubby's awareness, the girl, your hubby and your sister will thank u later.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2015
kosplateau:

When she doesn't contribute jack!

Lol cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja
Your husband must be a demented foól and a psychopath

What pleasure can a man get from sniffing a girl's pant

Stupíd disgusting thing to do angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by menxer: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Some wife sef,, you noticed a problem in your home instead of doing the needful you come here to blab, I pray he skcuf that niece of yours so that you know what they mean by "nipping a problem in the bud".

You think anyone here cares about you more than your husband or your marriage more than you?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Being tempted by the woman's 15yr old niece? Do u listen to urself? I don't understand what u're driving at.
OP, sorry but ur husband is a mad, shameless man without conscience. It's better u confront him and also take that girl away from that house. From their body language something is definitely going on already.

Are yu minding men?

They whip out perfect excuses when it concerns them regardless they believe that the woman must endure and be mature

But if it were a woman, you do not want to imagine all sorts of names they would have called the woman by now

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Ryda(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Snd her bck to her mother jor..

are u a learner angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Fine lady you've made very good points but I think the man is just under temptation. You can imagine bringing home a girl as pretty as you to a man who has flirted so much before repentance and ordination as Pastor. His past could eventually get the better of him. I think the man needs help. The girl is simply too hot. OP should confront him with her findings right away before sending the damsel away with an explanation to the elder sister.

I pity your wife

People like should be castrated
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ipreach: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2015
That man need deliverance

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by LockDown69(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2015
grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by pragmatistm(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2015
frostylook:
Madam,permit me to say that you are partly enabling the situation.
What exactly is confusing you in the matter? Since when did your niece begin commandeering your kitchen to the point of dishing your hubby's meals? Where are you then? You sit back to form madam?
So in the process of using your niece as your maid,you foolishly handed over power to her to become the wife of your house. And you even come here to cry that you are helpless? Good Lord!! You obviously have no grip on your home! I advise you drop that victim mentality you have adopted because your laxity is starting to cost you your home. Do you even realize your niece needs help which only you can give her right now?
You say you caught your hubby sniffing her panties and you did nothing?!! Why didn't you take the matter head-on there and then? You are waiting to gather more evidence? Will that be when you finally catch him bleeping her on your matrimonial bed and you come back to tell us your niece has snatched your hubby?
Pls,take the child home to her mother and explain to your sister what transpired. You can send the upkeep money to them when it is due.
If your husband protests,tell him point blank about the day you caught him sniffing like a goat and that you won't wait for more suprises before you step up to protect your niece.
Then its left for you to call your man to order!! If he can act like this to your sister under your very nose,then you won't like to hear what he's been up to outside the home. Goodluck

Powerfully seconded. Save your marriage kia.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Piddo:
Post too dramatic to be true. I say its made up just for fun. Which woman will see all these signs and not know the obvious fact that the husband is shagging the so called niece? Did you all notice that the poster is MALE? Phantom story!!

It is not

It does happen
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by onome2013: 7:25am On Dec 01, 2015
It's so unfortunate, most especially as u confirmed your husband to be a pastor. Though very sensitive issue that requires careful handling, In case your guessing may be wrong.
However, pretend as if you're not seeing both of them until you have your proof, if the result is true, trash her out of your house ,while you carry your husband for proper deliverance.,as he maybe posses with the spirit of dog or he-goat
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2015
catlova:

I just read ur diary update. an open letter. cheesy
U dey waist talent oooo.
hehehehe.....who dash monkey banana wch kin fake talent I get grin
Happy new month sir....oju to ri ibere lo ma ropin re o
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Hey human do you know that a site exists that you can meet hot babes and guys that are searching for you and that really want to hookup with you [no bots] , now plus delivery of hot nice chatrooms forums both adult and non adult chatrooms, live poker to earn coins and you can start changing the coins you get into real cash and get paid within the next 3 to 4 working days both via bank account and recharge cards[all networks] and a lot of more catchy stuffs available with http://chatcreek.ml/ register now and get a free open doors to all above mentioned thanks a lot for your time.

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:
Kin mata the ni ko? Happy new month
ah ah ban monta fa....... yayakarke?

same to you sir,how is d family cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

hehehehe.....who dash monkey banana wch kin fake talent I get grin

Happy new month sir....oju to ri ibere lo ma ropin re o

Amin ooo.

Same to u.

U no know say u suppose dey write?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Ilaje44(m): 7:31am On Dec 01, 2015
All the people that are saying the woman should send her niece back without concluding her investigations are forgetting something, the child molester will still find a way to go and sleep with the girl when she goes back to the mother. The girl may run away from home, and he may even secretly rent a house for her.

Your husband is possibly misusing a minor. The guy must be caught, and shamed. It's quite appalling that a lot of Nigerians despite shouting God this, God that are morally bankrupt. It's a shame that Justitia has become a harlot in Nigeria, and only the highest bidder get Justice.

BTW, have you checked what your niece does with her Blackberry?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by macof(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

Pastor at the church? I'm not surprised. . Pastors and politicians are the worst in this country
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by onome2013: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2015
onome2013:
It's so unfortunate, most especially as u confirmed your husband to be a pastor. Though very sensitive issue that requires careful handling, In case your guessing may be wrong.
However, pretend as if you're not seeing both of them until you have your proof, if the result is true, trash her out of your house ,while you carry your husband for proper deliverance.,as he maybe posses with the spirit of dog or he-goat
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by macof(m): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2015
onome2013:

Deliverance? SO she should punish the girl and forgive the man after all is done? Nonsense.
Ur niece is still ur blood. ..a husband is not

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by HaneefahRN(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Are yu minding men?

They whip out perfect excuses when it concerns them regardless they believe that the woman must endure and be mature

But if it were a woman, you do not want to imagine all sorts of names they would have called the woman by now
Sometimes I don't understand how some men reason. How wld someone try to justify a man having sexual relations wt his wife's 15yrs old niece by saying the girl is tempting.
Does being a man give u a justification to be irrational, not to think wt ur brain but little head, being selfish and wicked when sex is related.
Bunch of hypocrites, if it were a woman that is seemingly having an affair wt her husband's nephew, all hell will be let loose, but since it's d man, there is no big deal, the woman has to be mature and shut up to try to save her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2015
zinachidi:
all these pant smelling men sef,.. YUCK!!!!!!

Maybe he no more likes the smell of ur own pant.

Wonders
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by IlorinBoy1: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Are you all Cynthia?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Twaci:
First of all......ewwwwwww!

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touch

Thanks for this!

So educating and mind balancing.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by free2ryhme: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Excuzeme:

She conveniently made the niece and "underage", made her husband a banker and then tried to insult God by making him a Pastor!
Then she spiced it up with pant sniffing!

But in all, you could understand the devilish and evil mind of someone who could concoct such stories --- Man Haterz! undecided

BTW:
I think some of these Nairaland Mods are just plain Ediotic people. Probably a pack of juveniles.

You've said it all
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2015
onome2013:

Hmmmmm

More prayers
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

I pity your wife

People like should be castrated
Easy on me please. I'm not a saint but have never slept with more than one lady in my life and I'm well over 30yrs.
By my records haven't I tried?. How can i not be faithful, If you don't believe me, marry me to find out for yourself and if you feel I deserve castration over a comment, I'll accept it if you will do the castration with your own hands...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.