Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (110950 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Bamz(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I hear OLX is on a spree...please just sell him.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eketem:
Why are you afraid of your own husband? Why are Nigerian wives like this? Why do you sell yourself so short that you become afraid of asking obvious questions?

If they are having s-ex don't go beating the girl and claiming your husband was seduced or bewitched, this is statutory rape he is an adult she is a minor. You better start finding out what is going on in your house. Don't allow your husband mislead and rape a 15 year old emotionally needy girl because you think he is a pastor and so holy.

She just lost her mother she is emotionally needy and so anyone who shows her some love and attention can take full advantage of her plus he is an authority figure.

Stop that dirty man from further abusing her

Thorpido

CashVessel

Gidi3020
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pidggin:
Some men and lust
grin grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by 1surdman: 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pant smell is sweet
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Twaci:
First of all......ewwwwwww!

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

But if it persists, send her back to her mother to avoid stories that touch
My dear, what side of his does she want to hear again? that he wanted to check the girls hygiene by sniffing or that he was sniffing to check for signs of possession? my dear.... That man has nothing to explain.... That's wicked and unruly.... His wife's niece should be like his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aitee1:
This one is strong!!! lipsrsealed
Very strong indeed grin grin grin

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sukkot: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time pata olokun
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by bigpastor(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
Twaci:

SEND HER PACKING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!
YOU HAVE ALMOST LOST YOUR HOME!!
YOU DON'T NEED A PROPHET TO TELL YOU!
That is if the story is TRUE!!!
No sane Nigerian wife will still hold her peace at these glaring evidences of infidelity!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Hojeylee100: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hello Miss kindly follow cococandy's advice ASAP Cuz in dis case dere is fire on d mountain...........
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by 1surdman: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think na only me like smelly pants

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by ManTiger(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=30pt]Blood of Solomon...[/size]
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by sukkot: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Is that what you would do to your own niece? She is a teen and he is an adult. Your bloody husband for goodness sake.

What marriage is she trying to save? She should have set him on fire right then when she saw him sniffing her panties.

God! The way Nigerian women reason sef. Is it low self esteem or what?
why kill a fly with a sledgehammer though ?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lool permit me to join the end time crew,

End time pastor grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by flokii: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
shey d husband na goat ni?
aye ma nika o grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
sukkot:
why kill a fly with a sledgehammer though ?

That was exaggerationcheesy. The women I quoted made it seem like it is normal
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Idrismusty97(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Twaci:

Now, i would advise you talk to your husband. Tell him the disturbing facts that you have noticed and is not comfortable with and hear his side of it all.

It isn't her fault that the pervert sniff her pant tho, How is the wife even sure her husband isn't sniffing some other ladies pants elsewhere? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Actuarially their own kids also marry very early

Early marriage is prescribed for all Muslims be it a man or a woman. People tend to interpret it strictly for the female gender just like how the western society does for the female gender.
story. What age did boron state governors first son marry?How old was his wife?
Both of them finished their masters before marriage

What age did governor of kanos son marry? 30 something and he married an adult wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
story. What age did boron state governors first son marry?How old was his wife?
Both of them finished their masters before marriage

What age did governor of kanos son marry? 30 something and he married an adult wink
I am a Muslim lady so I know.

I know how it works for them in the North and in some Islamic states but Islam does not say that a female just meet earlier than a male
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Yeyeosha: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Firstly, take your niece for medical exams to know if she's sexually active. Positive or negative send her back to your sister. You can still be responsible for her education from her home. Lastly let your husband know that you are not comfortable with her behavior. A stitche in time saves nine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by rexpeter13(m): 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Install CC TV for evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by dikeigbo2(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yeye de smell,a pastor, a good man,a pant sniffer shocked
Madam pray out your husband from that unclean spirits, you can imagine what he does in your back shocked

In a nutshell, he need prayers not complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by SAMBARRY: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am a Muslim lady so I know.

I know how it works for them in the North and in some Islamic states but Islam does not say that a female just meet earlier than a male
so what?

What you people fail to realize is that your pedophilile policy makers develop and invest in their kids educationally financially and mentally before they venture into marriage AS AN ADULT EVEN IF THEY CHOOSE TO AMASS WIVES EVERY MONTH but the daughter of a gateman,driver,cleaner,clerk,illiterate trader is a very good target for pedophililes since their parents don't know their left from their right and they train their daughters that they're born only for marriage and to satisfy their husband. All it takes is to give them Brown envelope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by quickly: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Many men have smelt pant before. who knows why but realise its an animal thing

You will know them when u see them they have big pimples on their nose.

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
so what?

What you people fail to realize is that your pedophilile policy makers develop and invest in their kids educationally financially and mentally before they venture into marriage AS AN ADULT EVEN IF THEY CHOOSE TO AMASS WIVES EVERY MONTH but the daughter of a gateman,driver,cleaner,clerk,illiterate trader is a very good target for pedophililes since their parents don't know their left from their right and they train their daughters that they're born only for marriage and to satisfy their husband. All it takes is to give them Brown envelope

You are talking about the whole Nigeria/Africa/Developing world

The rich have always taken advantage of the poor to achieve their aims.

In the North, it is marriage

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by bigtt76(f): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Play along and take the girl as your own daughter rather than your niece. Also ensure you work on your looks. Bring back sexiness into your love life.

Whatever your husband maybe seeing in your niece daughter, he should start seeing in you. Give him plenty of your sexy and dirty panties to smell grin

Meanwhile serving your husband first shows the girl understands the game..... quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Kpeleeeee

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Billion24(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Do u need to pickup a file, groceries, or you even forgot to take something from home while leaving home and nobody to send on this errands? Send ERRANDERS. Anywhere in Lagos State we go. our services are cheap, secured and fast. For enquiries and errands, call 07017229621 08035063697 address : no 16 Avamba Street, Abaranje, Ikotun Lagos State.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Gidi3020(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
WHAT I DO??
daretodiffer:

Thorpido

CashVessel

Gidi3020

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Edmen(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
This your husband sha..His head needs to be wash with dudu osu. .His problem is spiritual. .who smells the pant of a girl? nd madame pls always endeavour to do your duty
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe your panties don't smell that bad anymore; you should try and leave a little poo in the panties next time or eat a lot of beans and eggs and keep farting in the panties and then leave it to ferment for like 3wks then give it to him as a token of your affection; or you could leave some menstral blood that has congealed in the panties and then rinse it in hot water to make eba or vegetable soup for him, I bet he'll appreciate all the trouble you took...;or you could leave some of the mucus that comes out of your vaj in the morning and use spoon to scoop out some of it after you've built up sufficient deposit (takes about 2mths) and use it to make salad cream...am telling you he'll say he's never had better. Enjoy yaself
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by BlackAlbino6(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
gistrepublic:
Endtime husband, endtime nose, endtime sniffing, endtime pant, endtime niece, endtime catching!! End!!
gringrin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by October1960: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Two words - Naija Pastor
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by izzieman: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2015
If your husband has an email address, share it with some people who can send him some "I know what you did last night" emails or even text messages.

Dear Pastor,
A few of us know that you are sniffing some Juvenile girl's panties. Your flirting has also been noticed and it borders on pedophilia. Get your act together before you ruin your life with an unspeakable scandal.

Keep your thing in your trousers. Remember you are a married man and also a pastor. What would people at the bank and in church think and say when this side of you becomes public?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.