Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Disadvantages Of An Office Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of An Office Romance. (494 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / Office Romance / 5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of An Office Romance. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let me hit the ball rolling.No time.
Disadvantages of an office romance.
1.He becomes her bread winner at the office:I was dating a girl back then at work.Each time i wanted to perked her,she pushed me away.It was later she opened up that i have not be giving her allawee.This girl was my senior at work,hence,her salary was 2times higher than mine.
2.It drains your cash:If you into office romance,you will not have a saving culture.You will be the one to be footing her bills.Be it T-fare,breakfast,lunch dinner.If you don't carryout your daily routine,you will become her enemy for that day.No kiss and smooching for you. grin
Re: Disadvantages Of An Office Romance. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
3.No secret about your earnings:One other thing I dislike office romance is that there is no secret about your remuneration.She will also know when salaries are paid because every staff receives bank alert simultaneously.Then,she will be expecting her own share of your hardearned cash.
4.It brings jealousy:Office romance causes jealousy and distraction.I mostimes get hurt when i see my male colleagues smooching my boo.She also flirt with them deliberately to hurt me.Esp when i offended her.That's not the way to go baby.Dont make your boo feel hurt.
Re: Disadvantages Of An Office Romance. by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Your dp tho gringrin
Re: Disadvantages Of An Office Romance. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
5:She becomes clingy.As a guy i cherish my freedom.Mostimes,been lonely makes me relax and think well.Some girlfriends at work will not want to give you space.Even when you want to wee,she will follow you to the gents.
6:She quarrel with her female colleagues because of you.This same girl I was dating back then at the office would not want any girl to come near me.Infact,she created enmity between me and my female colleagues,whereas,every male colleagues touched her barka and perked her cheek,yet i didn't utter a word even though it hurt me.Drops pen.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pour Out Your Mind! / As A Good Sexual Partner / A Photographer Is Using A Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.