Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. (13323 Views)

Igbo Dare Arewa: We Won’t Leave North …demand Ango Abdullahi’s Arrest / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Igbo Hypocrisy ! Why Did Igbo Not Protest The Arrest Of Biafrans By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by PassingShot(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
ragiluhivo:
EUROBOMBER or whatever the fúck he calls himself is an attention seeking piss of shít with internet connection.

IPOB will protest in Lagos as they have done in every major cities in the world and there is noting a riff raff like you can do about it.
Yes o. We must protest everywhere around the world. The world must come to our aid and liberate us from the zoo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by OohLalah(f): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eshinwaju:
The strategy is to create chaos and ethnic strife and therefore violence........

Is it not the same people who protested the movement of Boko Haram prisoners to their region? What if Boko Haram takes their protest to their lands? Will they not shout genocide and provocation? Since they seem to be such good Nigerians, so is Boko Haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Bigprozzie: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=16pt]No one is answering the key question here

When is Ipob going to protest in Kano or Sokoto??[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Obiagu1:

Are you a Yoruba man because you just exposed yourself?

How dare you question my Igboness?

Why is it that you guys don't like truth? That is how all of us were calling Berem Yoruba but today it is clear that she is a confirmed Igbo lady.

Anyways, I don't give two fvcks whether you accept me as Igbo or not.

I stand for truth and objectivity, simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Bigprozzie: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why not?

If IPOB can protest in India, Benin Republic, USA, Britain, Ghana, Cameroon, Russia, Israel, Spain (who are against catalona independence) etc. then why is any State in Nigeria a no go zone when the protests have been peaceful. Why so much hate from the so=called sister ethnicities in Nigeria?

I am begining to see reasons with these agitators.

Pa

Please you deceive no one here, you have always supported them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Obiagu1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why is it that you guys don't like truth? That is how all of us were calling Berem Yoruba but today it is clear that she is a confirmed Igbo lady.

You need to explain your statement.
On whose authority did you speak?

EUROBOMBER:

Whatever. Just don't bring ya protests to Lagos, simple.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Ikengawo: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why not?

If IPOB can protest in India, Benin Republic, USA, Britain, Ghana, Cameroon, Russia, Israel, Spain (who are against catalona independence) etc. then why is any State in Nigeria a no go zone when the protests have been peaceful. Why so much hate from the so=called sister ethnicities in Nigeria?

I am begining to see reasons with these agitators.

Bro wisdom is hard to fight. Look at this. The Swedish are ok with Biafra protest. The English, Spanish, Ukranians, Singaporeans, Americans are all ok with a Biafra march. It's in Nigeria that an asshole will open his rotten mouth and say IPOB can't protest in 'yoruba land'. I thought it was one Nigeria? I thought we were together? IPOB has more togetherness with Ukranians than Yoruba people and Yoruba/Hausa people still believe that we have a country called Nigeria.

There's no such a thing called Nigeria. There are no Nigerian laws, there is no Nigerian language. It's an anarchy with no government. Forget all of these celebrities you hear about called governors and president. If you go to the road outside of your house and see the way people are breaking the 'law' every minute you know there is no law no governor and no capacity to enforce anything. Let us create nations out of this void because right now we're Somalia.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by ragiluhivo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Yes o. We must protest everywhere around the world. The world must come to our aid and liberate us from the zoo.

Please stick to what you are go at: being APC zombie and leave IPOB matter because it's obviously above your pay grade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Ok.

When will IPOB protest in Kano because Kano is also a part of Nigeria

Why do you want to dictate for them when you are not sponsoring them nor participating?

Extremism is defined to include being obsessed with people expressing their fundamental human right or antagonising people or group for being different when the difference is within their right as defined in Geneva Convention.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by DerideGull(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Monkey. When will IPOb protest in Maiduguri??

It takes one monkey to know another. I am not a member of IPOB hence your question indicated you are a dumbass monkey. If you do not know the address of IPOB organization by now, you are a certified dunce.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ikengawo:

Bro wisdom is hard to fight. Look at this. The Swedish are ok with Biafra protest. The English, Spanish, Ukranians, Singaporeans, Americans are all ok with a Biafra march. It's in Nigeria that an asshole will open his rotten mouth and say IPOB can't protest in 'yoruba land'. I thought it was one Nigeria? I thought we were together? IPOB has more togetherness with Ukranians than Yoruba people and Yoruba/Hausa people still believe that we have a country called Nigeria.

There's no such a thing called Nigeria. There are no Nigerian laws, there is no Nigerian language. It's an anarchy with no government. Forget all of these celebrities you hear about called governors and president. If you go to the road outside of your house and see the way people are breaking the 'law' every minute you know there is no law no governor and no capacity to enforce anything. Let us create nations out of this void because right now we're Somalia.

Okay Mr Wisdom. Last time I checked, Kano & Maiduguri are part of Nigeria so my question is why is IPOB not planning to stage protests there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by OkikeAbiama: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
If Ipob protests in Lagos, then that will be very convincing reason for hoodlums to start burning Igbo shops and businesses in Lagos

My fear is that it will most likely lead to loss of Igbo lives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Why do you want to dictate for them when you are not sponsoring them nor participating?

Extremism is defined to include being obsessed with people expressing their fundamental human right or antagonising people or group for being different when the difference is within their right as defined in Geneva Convention.

Oga, the president is a northerner, don't you think it would have a great impact for IPOB to take their agitation to Katsina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by DerideGull(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Okay Mr Wisdom. Last time I checked, Kano & Maiduguri are part of Nigeria so my question is why is IPOB not planning to stage protests there?

Do you understand the nuances of demonstrations and protests? Does it occur to you that there is a reason behind the choice of certain town or site for socio-political demonstration or protest? You come across like a presumptive fool.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by OkikeAbiama: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
DerideGull:

Do you understand the nuances of demonstrations and protests? Does it occur to you that there is a reason behind the choice of certain town or site for socio-political demonstration or protest? You come across like a presumptive fool.

The Nuances of the demonstrations should be directed to Kano and Maiduguri. Let us see how the residents there welcome the agitation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by kingzizzy: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bigprozzie:
[size=16pt]No one is answering the key question here

When is Ipob going to protest in Kano or Sokoto??[/size]

Outside Biafra land, IPOB protests in the nations Seat of Government or Commercial Capitals. Neither Kano or Sokoto are the nations Governmental or Commercial capitals. IPOB has protested in Abuja and probably will do so in the commercial nerve centre of Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by CyberWolf: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May you die this year if you don't join IPOB to protest in Kano.

BTW, why not do Kano protest first before Lagos, lol.
Go and get a life hopeless ediot
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Oga, the president is a northerner, don't you think it would have a great impact for IPOB to take their agitation to Katsina

They protested in Abuja the day Nnamdi Kalu was arraigned in court hence I see no reason for your obsession and moreover, it have been estabilished that they are determined.

Only pray they remain peaceful and while at it that they respect others right to oppose their agitation without physically attacking them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by OkikeAbiama: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
kingzizzy:

Outside Biafra land, IPOB protests in the nations Seat of Government or Commercial Capitals. Neither Kano or Sokoto are the nations Governmental or Commercial capitals. IPOB has protested in Abuja and probably will do so in the commercial nerve centre of Lagos.

Well Igbo shops, lives and properties will be fair game if the peace and orderliness in Lagos is disturbed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
Go and get a life hopeless ediot
Lmao.
Make sure you join Kano protest inugo? Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Eshinwaju: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
OohLalah:

Is it not the same people who protested the movement of Boko Haram prisoners to their region? What if Boko Haram takes their protest to their lands? Will they not shout genocide and provocation? Since they seem to be such good Nigerians, so is Boko Haram.

BH need to be informed that the Iboes welcome their own kind of protests in iboeland.. angry.....after all it is one Nigeria .........bloody cowards these biafrans are......why no protests inkano where they are in their millions?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by CyberWolf: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lmao.

Make sure you join Kano protest inugo? Lol.
Ara na agba gi agbahi aka...
Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by pus22: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
What is ipob . police permit is needed. The police should not grant such permit.

Biafra can not be free. The reason is. No food to feed 30 million. Nobody drink water for food.

I have live in the north. The north will close its border on Biafra cutting food supply.

They are children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
kingzizzy:

You cannot deceive anybody bro.

IPOB has protested in Rivers being the commercial capital of Niger Delta, they have protested in Onitsha and even Abuja as the FCT.

You say you want to protest in Lagos as commecial capital now I am telling you that Kano is the commercial capital of the entire north. If you can bring Kano to a halt like you did in Rivers and planning to do in Lagos then the impact would be great.

So my question still remains, when will IPOB protest in the northern commercial capital of Kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by OohLalah(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eshinwaju:

BH need to be informed that the Iboes welcome their own kind of protests in iboeland.. angry.....after all it is one Nigeria .........bloody cowards these biafrans are......why no
protests inkano where they are in their millions?.

They couldn't even allow feet and hands chained/bound prisoners but the want to roam free causing traffic gridlock and commercial nuisance somewhere else? Double standards in the same Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
CyberWolf:
Ara na agba gi agbahi aka...

Obu giwan ka arana agba. Kedu ife mere unu ji wen obiojor di otua biko nu?

Obi ga diri gi mma ka ndi agbero bia mebisichan ihenile ndiigbo wurun na Lagos? Okwa iwere avuriisi?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Beremx(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

the moniker Berem no longer exist. If you want me to see your post,use my present moniker which is not so hard to write.

Biko!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Beremx:
the moniker Berem no longer exist. If you want me to see your post,use my present moniker which is not so hard to write.

Biko!

My queen, no vex biko.

It is duly noted Beremx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Eshinwaju: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
OohLalah:

They couldn't even allow feet and hands chained/bound prisoners but the want to roam free causing traffic gridlock and commercial nuisance somewhere else? Double standards in the same Nigeria

This is how they think.....bloody hypocrites....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Beremx(f): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

My queen, no vex biko.

It is duly noted Beremx
no wahala!

Ehen! Back to the topic....

So what date is the biafra protest? All these Nnamdi Kanu's brainwashed minions defending the purported protest,will they come out and protest too?

If they have decided to protest,they should make sure its not in Ojo area. They can take their useless protest to Lekki or V.I.

Ndi ara!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ikengawo, Obiagu1, Noblezone, Cyberwolf, Deridegull, all of you were screaming and crying when the FG moved boko haram prisoners to the east forgeting that it was one Nigeria then.

Now you want to take ya nonsense protest to Lagos claiming one Nigeria. You guys are not objective and you don't like truth. This is double standard and hypocrisy. If the FG is not allowed to bring boko haram prisoners to Igboland then Biafra agitation should also not be taken outside Igboland, simple.

I don't give a damn what y'll think about me, I will always stand for truth and onjectivity

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ita Enang: Sue Your Employer If They Refuse To Pay The New Minimum Wage (video) / FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi / Amaechi Says FG Willl Build $800 Million Seaport In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.