Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (51423 Views)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / See What The Igala People Of Kogi State Are Saying About Audu's Death / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Stoooooooopid people, if you check now, its one stoooooooooooopid politrickcians that are gingering them. Rubbish! angry

Stooooopid and selfish people, nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by quickly: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
OnimiB:
What a tribe!!! These selfish and heartless people that are called igalla. Haaba!!! You started ruling in kogi state since the inception of the state, the okuns and Igbirras who are joint owners of the state with u people never for once complaint. None of ur government brought development to the state rather setback is all the state could account for still the true citizens never complain. U took away all the state's belongings to ur zone, these people still keep calm. U have been in government for over eighteen years these people did not protest or fight for the their right. What a shameful creature!!! Now wonder the meaning tribe in yoruba's language, igalla which translate to an animal called antelope. You are indeed animals in humans bodies.

okene is the most developed town in kogi.....true or false

3 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by meforyou1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Greatfuture:

please where is dis protest taking place in kogi and which part of kogi do you stay.
and how do you know they are igallas
i am in kogi
in Ajaokuta
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by 9isguy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well they are free to protest bcoz its dia ryt but they shouldn't made a mistake of destroying properties belonging to Ebiras over dia if not they will know Y we are called Ebiras; they can ask d Fulanis what Happened some months back now::: We are waiting ::::

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by anigbajumo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
OnimiB:
What a tribe!!! These selfish and heartless people that are called igalla. Haaba!!! You started ruling in kogi state since the inception of the state, the okuns and Igbirras who are joint owners of the state with u people never for once complaint. None of ur government brought development to the state rather setback is all the state could account for still the true citizens never complain. U took away all the state's belongings to ur zone, these people still keep calm. U have been in government for over eighteen years these people did not protest or fight for the their right. What a shameful creature!!! Now wonder the meaning tribe in yoruba's language, igalla which translate to an animal called antelope. You are indeed animals in humans bodies.
just imagine?
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Carlmax:

How do you mean (because he is a Christian). The Igala's are almost equally divided between Christians and Muslims.

Go and find out, Most Igalas are muslims. There are Christians amongst them, But the Muslim population surpasses.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by emmyojo22(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Orjioorji:
how does that affect me, igala and ebira are not our problems for now. ipob is.

reminds me of game of thrones
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by jieta: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
mek2002:

Haha. The same way one told me that an Igbo man can never rule Delta State.
comment like this brings enemity.I don't want to argue with u so I will just ignore u.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Horus(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

[size=15pt]The Nigerian Army Warns Agitators To Back Down [/size]
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by billyG(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
eyeview:
Silly people.
I have heard so much about their 'born to rule' mentality over every other tribe in kogi state,but this recent happening has clearly showed their stupidity.
And ironically,majority of the 91 outstanding polling units in kogi are within the senatorial district controlled by the igbira people and not the igalas. So there's really nothing much they can do to influence the outstanding votes.
U are wrong they are in Dekina igalaland but nothing will affect d outcome Apc has already won d election,even if all registered voters vote 4 wada.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by billyG(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abylyty:

Bro. APC just lost the election
How explain.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by billyG(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abylyty:

Bro. APC just lost the election
How explain.
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Kennydoc(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
My boss who is an Obstetrician and an Igala man said he'll prefer an Okun man to rule Kogi than an Ebira man. I know Okene people are Ebira, and they (Okene's) are among the most difficult and violent Nigerians I have heard of.
May the best man win the case in Kogi, and may his tenure be peaceful, and bring development to the state.

Kyase:
cheesy Just like the TIV's in Benue, though I'm tiv,I feel idomas should be given a chance.
Is David Mark not Idoma? How could they have someone like him, and still be suppressed in their own state? It doesn't make any sense.

5 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by mebrahyeem(f): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
But the Igalas should remember that when Audu was given the ticket the ebiras rallied around him and canvassed support for him without mindind which tribe he was, igalas should get some EDUCATIOn

5 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by sukkot: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
which one is igala again ? is that part of biafra or a different tribe entirely ?
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I pity that Yahaya Bello guy.

It's gonna be a bumpy and uneasy ride for him if he eventually become governor.

The igalas will so frustrate his life, James Faleke's situation would have been worse had it been he was chosen (because he's a Christian).

At this juncture, most Igalas will even prefer Wada to continue.

Anyways, Let's see how it pans out.
thank God say d diff is > d expected vote from d PVC handlers wc are mostly Ebiras so no room 4 continuity in failure 4 Wada, whom they wud av helped 2return bk 2 office on d basis of tribalism. No be only dem dey 4 Kogi. After diz, let d Yoruba ppl reign #NoToInequality
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by tym92(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Greatfuture:

please where is dis protest taking place in kogi and which part of kogi do you stay.
and how do you know they are igallas
i am in kogi
I stay in Idah...& I covered d protest @ ibro junction...
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by alexov(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nobody cares about good governance. All most people care about is where the political office holder is from. By the way the man hasn't even won the election and also does APC belong to only the igala people?

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by reuben79: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Naaa birth right 4 igala?abi naaa only igala get kogi state?i pray in power by God almighty,wat happenin in kogi now,is goin to happen in benue state very soon

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Bandura(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Now i knw dat madness truely runs in Igala land. Pls someone should refer dem to okene and protest. Foolish he goats.

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Joavid:

Bros, me self, I can't wait!

The day Yahaya is announced governor. Igala's on NL(and wherever else) will hear from me.
They ain't seen nothing yet!

They can confine their protests to their poverty stricken land. They dare not go beyond - I hope they have that sense.
grin

My sweetheart don vex cheesy
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Gabaleve(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
If dem lyk,make dem blok d whole road for their town...who e affect?.....make dem com okene com burn tyre na.....FOOOOLZ

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by lordmagic(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Protest without personal motives! Like the d PDP sponsored IPOB protest,soon bloods of sum youth will be donated.

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
tribalism is the genesis of Nigeria's misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by ColeworldMD(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
decieve sir
It's DecEIve SIR!

1 Like

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by Ozid(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and find out, Most Igalas are muslims. There are Christians amongst them, But the Muslim population surpasses.
It is a lie o most Igalas are now Christians or Idol worshipper I mean strong juju worshipper if u doubt me u can consult late Audu and ask him who were d people dat came to resurrect him

3 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by BABANGBALI: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
ColeworldMD:

It's DecEIve SIR!
yeah
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by SirZeek(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
I feel the reason for their protest is the fact their votes for the Late Prince Audu wud be counted for Fair plus. in my opinion, a fresh election should be conducted and let the people's decision my respected.
Offside na him d guy dey and the referee shud blow d whistle..

2 Likes

Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ozid:
It is a lie o most Igalas are now Christians or Idol worshipper I mean strong juju worshipper if u doubt me u can consult late Audu and ask him who were d people dat came to resurrect him
grin grin

So you mean they converted to Christianity?
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by BABANGBALI: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
sukkot:
which one is igala again ? is that part of biafra or a different tribe entirely ?
na brothers to biafran people,dey too get small small madness for head o
Re: Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. by celebgists(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
lalasticlala I was there risked my life to take pictures for nairalanders I posted this u blocked my post hmmm God pass you tin ba mu eh ni real life lol ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.