Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? (2965 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Which Nairalander Do You Love The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I think íamlegend5 is a robot.
undecided really? That's just a big shame, I thought he was a cyborg
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Durentt:
Am not on skype lipsrsealed grin
crycry....And he fell my Hands...cry
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
dem go kill 'emselves on top my matter...wink

BTW... sweery drop the gun jaweh..cry Don't kill the Mumu yet..gringrin
haba na not so soon..Leme just dash him 1 bullet nawink
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=Nova15 post=40502067][/quote]of all the fatherfÙckers, you are the fatherfÙckest!

Lol, bro. You seem fun mehn. But there's a lot of weight on me right now!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
crycry....And he fell my Hands...cry
sorry my fone doesnt support skype. Its nokia asha 201 lipsrsealed

oooops
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Segse(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
I've always suspected INTROVERT to be fake...

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by IamLEGEND1: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided really? That's just a big shame, I thought he was a cyborg
that's not out of the question though..... he could be one.
I know just no trust the guy at all.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
haba na not so soon..Leme just dash him 1 bullet nawink
Bomb his head small...He won't feel the bullet..undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Durentt:
sorry my fone doesnt support skype. Its nokia asha 201 lipsrsealed

oooops
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
absorbent and yellow and porous is he!!
sPonge Bob sqAUre pants !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
that's not out of the question though..... he could be one.
I know just no trust the guy at all.
Lol. Interesting

Maybe you have a feeling he's onto you. The Original iamLegend.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Monalisa185(f): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Chai!!!..u are wicked gringrin
no o, na question o...
no dey pour sand for person garri jor
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

sPonge Bob sqAUre pants !
cheesy if nautical nonsense be something you wish??
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Bomb his head small...He won't feel the bullet..undecided
Lol gringringrin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
You guys will never let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy if nautical nonsense be something you wish??
sPoNgE bOb sQuAre pants !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . sPoNgE bOb sQuAre pants !
then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . sPoNgE bOb sQuAre pants !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:
I'm curious about you, I must confess.

Something about you feels familiar.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
sponge Bob sQuAre pants !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . sponge Bob sQuAre pants !
cheesy readyyyyyyy??
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I'm curious about you, I must confess.

Something about you feels familiar.

Something about you feels magnetic grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? undecided
Olodo
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

Something about you feels magnetic grin
something about you just ruined my already whack pick-up linegrin

Something about you feels funnygrin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

Olodo
undecided undecided undecided see as una dey take fail. Simple question, you no fit answer. Smh
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy readyyyyyyy??
. . . . Spoooonge Bob squuuaaaare pants !
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
something about you just ruined my already whack pick-up linegrin

Something about you feels funnygrin

Something about you feels just right undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

undecided something about you could be saying the truth
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by eazydon(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
IamBae:

Nice diary!! wink
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by obiorathesubtle: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . Spoooonge Bob squuuaaaare pants !
hahahahahaha
Way to go man!

How did the devils fare at the hand of the foxes?cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided something about you could be saying the truth

I've got nothing else embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,what Will Be Your Reaction/action In Your Gf/wife Slaps You. / True Facts About Gender Equality In Photos / 'EMPIRE' Creator Lee Daniels & Actor Jussi Smollett Now Dating? *photo*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.