Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Shocking: Teenager With 11 Sugar Daddies Reveals She’s Fed Up With Men Her Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: Teenager With 11 Sugar Daddies Reveals She’s Fed Up With Men Her Age (521 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Pix Of My New Gul....men!!!!!..... Her Cookings Make My Belly Full. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Teenager With 11 Sugar Daddies Reveals She’s Fed Up With Men Her Age by cokerfemi: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
What wouldnt we see in this world of ours.

Late teens and early twenties are the experimenting ages of young women who feel men their age have practically nothing to offer and go for older men.

Clover Pittilla a 19 year old, medical student, who shockingly revealed that she has had 11 sugar daddies says she is fed up of men her own age and would rather date mature men prepared to shower her with gifts, even if they are old enough to be her grandfather.

read more: http://www.lensafric.net/2015/11/shocking-teenager-with-11-sugar-daddies-reveals-shes-fed-up-with-men-her-own-age/
Re: Shocking: Teenager With 11 Sugar Daddies Reveals She’s Fed Up With Men Her Age by chocolateme(f): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Then she should change taste

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Marry!!! / Urgent Please / I'm DEACTIVATING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.