Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do We Have To Marry!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have To Marry!!! (521 Views)

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Ladies: Would U Like To Marry A Guy Who Is Still A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by tuminix(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland ,

lately I've been receiving I.V's from people that wanna get married and I'm like "why are this people getting married"..

According to my research, most marriages collapse based on the fact that, during the marriage, couples do feel like they deserve someone better but the deed is done anyways.

And I do wonder why someone will waste a whole lot of money on the basis of getting married. And our ladies self are something else. They'll almost break your neck because they want a nice wedding that they will be able to brag about... lipsrsealed

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON MARRIAGE.??
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Don't you like seeing your parents together undecided
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by gabinogem(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
They have to marry bcus they want their offspring to be seen as legitimate in a civilize society... as for me, I'm complex & do possess a differing view.
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by tuminix(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Don't you like seeing your parents together undecided

Ofcourse I do, but marriage nowadays is like a contract in which you waste money for the wedding and after few years, everything will start crumbling down....
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by iceberylin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
tuminix:

Ofcourse I do, but marriage nowadays is like a contract in which you waste money for the wedding and after few years, everything will start crumbling down....
You had the wrong mate doesn't mean I won't find Mrs-Right.
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by kossyablaze(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oma307:
Shoro niyen
I tire o
Re: Why Do We Have To Marry!!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
They wanto feel among angry Like they have arrived. As for me, i have no marriage plans even in nxt 40 yrs to come.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Please / Read What Lynxxx Say About Finding Your Soul-mate / Ladies, Rich Handsome Guy Or Poor Ugly Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.