Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,398 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72617 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by homirefacuny(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
98% kwa? That's totally unacceptable.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Iyelinkonomilo:
Yoruba and dirty is like 5 and 6
ahhhhh... Nawa ooo next time ehn, type in igbo.. We go look for person wey go translate am.....just dey murder English anyhow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Antrevion(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2015
She go reach 100yrs she still say yet to marry[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I came late,but i am okay with this thread. Some people are trying to defend themselves by calling her a mentally disorder person . The last time i check, "na mad man dey talk truth", because he or she is mad and know nothing about fear. But not all yellowbad boys anyway. There some who are good.
no she's not mentally disordered..I swear down you are.. Even from ur statement.. One can easily jump into that conclusion. So because yoruba men are abusive, cheats etc is a tenable excuse for a normal human being to remain single at her age abi Nd u said something Dat cracked me up, it seems as if you grew up among mad pple or u were once mad. In one way or the other u r connected with mad pple because u seem to know more about dem mad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by M4gunners: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2015
bulldoza:

Yes!

You should ask your filthy ugly fart fat mama or your nonentity old foól drunkąrd father.
Carry ur plate go Iya Tunji food vendor make u go buy ur food as usual. I can see u didn't eat last night just as it is always. Today is Sunday niggaget a fu.k at my mention for God sake.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2015
DedeNkem:
Yorubas here are p*issed. She's spoke the truth though. Most yorubas have hygiene problem.
to say most is offensive, simply say the ones u v met before........
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
very ugly thing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by danbrowndmf(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
sorry sister.cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by M4gunners: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
no she's not mentally disordered..I swear down you are.. Even from ur statement.. One can easily jump into that conclusion. So because yoruba men are abusive, cheats etc is a tenable excuse for a normal human being to remain single at her age abi Nd u said something Dat cracked me up, it seems as if you grew up among mad pple or u were once mad. In one way or the other u r connected with mad pple because u seem to know more about dem mad
As Kemi na.She said it not me.Ur Sister just exposed you, instead of to leave your frustration on her,you are turning to me.Abeg i no ex governor pikin na.I no be even woman self.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2015
kaeforum:
angryGee -i thout their gals were ba, dirty and fetish but the guys are the same too, hmm my sister is dating one I think she has to go for deliverance asap, don't want yorubad blood in my family
who no like better thing.... Why ur sister nor date igbo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dacovajnr: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Imagine she don put Madam for the front of her name...that Very Madam is common among Veteran Prostitutes and she ain't any different from one...If my Worst enemy propose to you..I'd make sure he become my best friend just to talk him out of it coz you are a disgrace to your family not Womanhood..what's left of you @ 50? You have your Toyboys(Love Machine) why not stick to them?Stinking Mugcunt..Omo ale jati jati ti o ti fi abe iyalaya jo ina undecided #CertifiedYoruba/Ijaw boy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Akinrogun(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

sorry Miss Nwosu.....seems Yoruba boys don do u strong things!

for ur information.....kemi olunloyo is a pathetic low life, lunatic, bipolar-disordered, depression maniac. Her father and siblings can testify to all of this.

hence her opinions doesn't count....go to Ibadan and see d wrecked life she's living.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBasketball: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
lol .. Honestly, look at your fat face like over fed pig, any sane dude would cheat on you cheesy
Babe, you are wicked! grin cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by seye005(m): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Werey alaso,
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Dirty pig, don't u wash ur anus while bathing? I forgot u don't bath. Tissue are meant for wiping bum then use sponge and soap when bathing.

U use the hand u use to swallow amala to scrub shyt from ur bum without use of soap and u call that hygiene? Spits!
wao... Fantastic, now let me educate u As a Westener, I've always been raised to
believe that the best way to clean most
objects is warm water and soap - self, dishes,
clothes, pretty much everything. Except what
is probably thought of as the "dirtiest" thing
of all - our butts after we poop. For that, we
rub some paper on it and call it a day. Logically, I can't see that toilet paper is the
best option. It doesn't seem like it cleans as
thoroughly, and can even contribute to things
like anal fissures or r u even telling me that feces can touch ur hand while using toilet paper... Well as far as I am concerned.I usually make use of both water nd tissue but if you are not still convinced den u r on ur own..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2015
M4gunners:
As Kemi na.She said it not me.Ur Sister just exposed you, instead of to leave your frustration on her,you are turning to me.Abeg i no ex governor pikin na.I no be even woman self.
seriously..... Guy.. I don hear, na she get her mouth na she talk am. Na u get ursef na u believe am
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by M4gunners: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
seriously..... Guy.. I don hear, na she get her mouth na she talk am. Na u get ursef na u believe am
Gbam na u are talking.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Nani2512:
But seriously this old lady is on point oo, I leave among yorubas and I know there life style, u hardy see a yoruba man that is not cheater infect they don't see it as a bad thing, But the old lady have other choices before why now @ 50.
u don't.. Not because I am a yoruba boy but because I grew up among pple with good breathing..... Nd I think u ll have to consult Google to read more on the word 'cheat'
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2015
M4gunners:
Gbam na u are talking.
lols bad guy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SPDAZZY(f): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author= post=40508037]lol .. Honestly, look at your fat face like over fed pig, any sane dude would cheat on you cheesy[/quote

Try again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by onelife97: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of yoruba boys are cheats and liars

For all the idiots quoting me and saying trash, I can not stoop so low as to date a stinking Yoruba man. And for your info, I am happily married with a daughter. So I have got no time for nonsense.

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash.

Sorry for ur husband.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by onelife97: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2015
nextstep:
Ok, so marry a non-Yoruba then. There are about 1billion eligible non-Yoruba men in the world... What's your excuse again?

Simply an expired and unwanted old cargo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

You must be a low life single bitch to talk to a fellow lady in this manner. Be careful with your tongue before you have a worse fate than her.

At least I am proud enough to put up my picture, show us yours ewu mpama.

For your info, I am happily married with a beautiful daughter.

Try again stinking idiot.
lol I pity that dude that married you .. I'm sure the dude can fhuck a pig and nastiest skunk..
I really don't see any sane dude sticking it to a fat face skank like yourself.

You think its okay to insult entire tribe and put up support for racial stereotype but not okay to do the same to you? Blockhead.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by KeonBryce: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2015
She looks like a rich man's version of Afrocandy! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SPDAZZY(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
lol I pity that dude that married you .. I'm sure the dude can fhuck a pig and nastiest skunk..
I really don't see any sane dude sticking it to a fat face skank like yourself.

You think its okay to insult entire tribe and put up support for racial stereotype but not okay to do the same to you? Blockhead.

Going through your posts, one begins to wonder if you are okay. You are always insulting the Igbo so I am not shocked.

You always ask people to read and understand but you clearly don't understand my post. (98%).

I pity your type cos I am sure a Yoruba dude is deceiving you. You are the type that gives the Yoruba ladies, bad names. Dirty pig. Hope you have changed that your stinking undergarment.

A proverb says that when a little girl starts talking rudely to her elders then she is eating what she isn't supposed to. Watch it before you shed tears of regret.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by fotadmowmend(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Spoilt brat .....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:

Going through your posts, one begins to wonder if you are okay. You are always insulting the Igbo so I am not shocked.

You always ask people to read and understand but you clearly don't understand my post. (98%).

I pity your type cos I am sure a Yoruba dude is deceiving you. You are the type that gives the Yoruba ladies, bad names. Dirty pig. Hope you have changed that your stinking undergarment.

A proverb says that when a little girl starts talking rudely to her elders then she is eating what she isn't supposed to. Watch it before you shed tears of regret.
u are ugly and at the same time dumb ... What a hopeless case ..

If I white man says 98% of blacks are dumb, what would you say ?
It means out of over 20million yoruba guys, only 200 thousand are good and you don't think such statement is dumb?

First, you are not Yoruba which doesn't give you any right to say such nonsense, and you have never dated Yoruba guy before, so why would you say such nonsense ?

At least I'm only insulting you which is better than you insulting entire tribe.

Anyway, get your fat ugly face off my mention ...

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by olatunjin(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of yoruba boys are cheats and liars

For all the idiots quoting me and saying trash, I can not stoop so low as to date a stinking Yoruba man. And for your info, I am happily married with a daughter. So I have got no time for nonsense.

I never dated any Yoruba before marriage. I have just witnessed a lot of their trash.
You once be a victim too?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by greatsodade(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
i wouldn't blame you for having dispassionate thought for yoruba pple,u r entitled to ur opinion i guess but having said that I need to be honest with you bro.. Ur faculty or power of acquiring knowledge needs to be recharged Asap.......igbo girls have been raping yoruba men since inception right?? My question is this.... Are ur girls addicted to dirts and fils or dey naturally have low self esteem because if you guys are better Dan the yoruba in all dose areas 'cheats, lies, etal' I don't see any reason why ur girls should date yoruba guys not to even talk of marrying dem........

What is this one talking about
I said Igbo girls have been reaping there man( igbo man) since inception bro...maybe u should read my comment again but more carefully this time because it is obvious whose mental faculty needs recharge cos it seems u can't comprehend bro...sorry o but next time dey farabale read then try to understand what you read.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Am nt suprise she is trying to blame others for her tribulation,I pity her parents dat spoilt her rotten,a psychopath looking for scape goat. Pls where can I get Yaradua's no for dis haters of d yorubas. NA JELOUSY N ENVY GO KILL U. CHOP POISON AMEN
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Malawian(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
ahhhhh... Nawa ooo next time ehn, type in igbo.. We go look for person wey go translate am.....just dey murder English anyhow
you didn't get him, and his grammar is OK. only an IGBO versed in football will catch on.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Malawian(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2015
meanwhile, Yoruba's are hurting.. they need a hug.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.