Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72616 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2015
M4gunners:
I came late,but i am okay with this thread. Some people are trying to defend themselves by calling her a mentally disorder people. The last time i check, "na mad man dey talk truth", [s] because he or she is mad and know nothing about fear [/s] . But not all yellowbad boys anyway. There some who are good.
Senseless retąrd

How retąrded are you please

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nani2512(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
But seriously this old lady is on point oo, I leave among yorubas and I know there life style, u hardy see a yoruba man that is not cheater infect they don't see it as a bad thing, But the old lady have other choices before why now @ 50.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Kaybey288(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2015
become landlady for your papa house.... Iranu..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by SailorXY: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2015
bulldoza:

Lol!

Stupíd fuckhěad

Busy life indeed. Yet he opens the profile of every female commenters on nairaland grin

Hopeless jobless fòol.
Is that all?
Go cash your peanut smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2015
lebete3000:

It's so funny igbo boys dey say we dirty when SE have one of the dirtiest state in d country e.g Abia. Go sabon gari for Kano and see how un-inhabitable d place is. From d start of Sabon-gari to d end is filled with dirts and stinking gutters and igbos staying there are very much okay with it cos it's not dr city...very dirty-stinking chest-beating tribe!!! ewww!!!
so compares Aba to ajegule, oshodi, orile, magbo
hahaha nawaooo for you ooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2015
You have successfully said nonsense. You are a disgrace to our tribe. You will definitely die as a single lady. Total rubbish! U come dey allow dose 'peeps' to open their mouths and talk to our 'MEN'. #Proudly yoruba babe ni mi#

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by roymary: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2015
Kemi Kemmy Kemo!!! grin grin grin

E pain am- Dem don overuse am! Dupe am join.

All my Yoruba homies no dirty. Cheating no be by tribe cos i get igbo pal wey dey nack him ex girlfriend wey don marry get 3 children. Him too don marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by M4gunners: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
bulldoza:
Senseless retąrd

How retąrded are you please
Ogbe ni ask ur mama na,why are u asking me?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
enilowo:
It is not your fault. We all know who you are and no sensible man in his right senses will marry a spoilt brat like you. if Yoruba men are bad why didn't you get an husband from another tribe. You that your father us ashamed off. it speaks volume. omo ale jati jati
Thank you jare. That is d correct name 4her 'omo ale jatijati'
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
lol .. Honestly, look at your fat face like over fed pig, any sane dude would cheat on you cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by powerdiode(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2015
YORUBABOYs ..... Cheaters, gold digger, abuser just like your FATHER was !!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by tivta(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
A lot of truth is said in jest... I have a question though, why do most yoruba girls hate marrying outside their tribe? Strangely enough most yoruba guys don't mind marrying outside their tribe {I no of at two of them}
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by libertyfather(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2015
Kingscee:
Take it easy bros, truth always bitter.

Oga how I take am hard? or what truth and the bitter here?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by logica(m): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2015
LOL. Humans dey yarn, monkey sef dey put mouth. You are single because you are ugly; and a b1tch to boot. Ugly woman talking like she has choices. Anyway sha, some gold digging f00l will still ask her out because of her father's name; they don't know there is even no money.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by logica(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2015
Hizzy:

so compares Aba to ajegule, oshodi, orile, magbo
hahaha nawaooo for you ooo
Did you notice those areas you mentioned are Igbo populated areas? Oshodi used to be a clean highbrow area until your people started arriving; most Yorubas started moving out.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Agunnewi: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Why generalise a whole tribe for fûck sake? She must have bleeped the whole Yoruba men from the SW to spew this rubbish.

She should go get a life abeg!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
I once dated one illorin chick that swore she wld never marry from her tribe
ur point exactly please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by greatsodade(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition

U remind me of one of my fellow corper from the SE/SS region, she was giving fee sex for guys in the lodge and still sending her allawee to her guy @ home?...now what will u tell me abt pple from that region..from this story of this woman, @ 50, she is still nt married cos yoruba guys are so and so abi, please must she marry yoruba man?...in every tribe , there will always be exceptional ones like dis disillusioned woman, but that those not tell the whole story...it is obvious you are a one dimensional person,so maybe u'll get some sense if I send u back to your place and ask if u don't who chimamanda adichie is? and then you'll read her book titled "Half of a yellow sun"...maybe just maybe ur thinking will grow from the self induced restriction u limit urself to...I pity the money wasted on u in the name of getting education by your parent cos it is obvious it has no impact on your reasoning.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2015
M4gunners:
Ogbe ni let me ask MY mama na, why am I asking you.
Yes!

You should ask your filthy ugly fart fat mama or your nonentity old foól drunkąrd father.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by barajo1(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2015
her father is also among the cheaters, gold digger and even worst hygiene
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by greatsodade(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2015
ademi87:
ur point exactly please

How many yoruba man has married from your tribe?...Igbo girls have been raping there man since inception...Igbo girls after giving it to all and sundry, will still charge the husband to be above is living standard for their uncultured daughter in marriage. Yet the guy go still go sell enough market just to please a wife that is still cheating on him...pity that tribe ur tribe really...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2015
funkybully:
She just confirmed the truth we have been talking since. An average yolobad man is adulterous in nature. No wonder rape case is high in sw. Dirtiness is like their culture.

I once had a yoloba room mate during nysc. We were eating and he was pressed, dude left food to go toilet and used bare hand to wash his anus even though I kept toilet tissue in the toilet. By the time dude was back, smell of poo occupied the whole room, as he wanted to dip hand and continue eating eba and egusi with me, I asked if he didn't wipe, he was like " ahh! Emi ke? I use water ni . " oboyy, I wanted to vomit, I quickly took my meat and left the food for him. Since that day, I started eating alone and formed habit of washing hand with soap after shaking any yoloba guy.
when you are hairy, it's very hygienic to use both water and tissue..... I can only imagine what ur boxers will look like knowing fully Dat u don't use water after using the lavatory...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Ayoola171(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
You must have got lots of experiences from Yoruba guys, i noticed that from your coment "98% you said" End time percent indeed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Osolo1(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Ok Guys please stop insulting each other's tribes.This woman is exhibiting the symptom of a woman who is lonely,she certainly needs help,can someone kindly help her,she needs to be seriously laid.At menopause and no one to cuddle her,something is obviously not right.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Let me register my presence on this thread even though am late.

grin See them, cussing out their sister Kemi for telling them the truth.
Truth is bitter sha cheesy
the truth is that.. Yoruba pple are naturally ahead of you guys nd it's very painful for u to stomached because it directly hurt ur ego...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by amtaken(f): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2015
Kemi is one of you and she knows you better.

Thanks for the exposure dear aunt Kemi.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Missyetty(f): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2015
I still love my yoruba guys, she can go to hell for all i care.....omo yoruba toh loyal
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by theDEVILisHERE: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v

She is in no position to advice ladies on who to marry
Weither what she say's is true or not
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2015
greatsodade:

How many yoruba man has married from your tribe?...Igbo girls have been raping there man since inception...Igbo girls after giving it to all and sundry, will still charge the husband to be above is living standard for their uncultured daughter in marriage. Yet the guy go still go sell enough market just to please a wife that is still cheating on him...pity that tribe ur tribe really...
i wouldn't blame you for having dispassionate thought for yoruba pple,u r entitled to ur opinion i guess but having said that I need to be honest with you bro.. Ur faculty or power of acquiring knowledge needs to be recharged Asap.......igbo girls have been raping yoruba men since inception right?? My question is this.... Are ur girls addicted to dirts and fils or dey naturally have low self esteem because if you guys are better Dan the yoruba in all dose areas 'cheats, lies, etal' I don't see any reason why ur girls should date yoruba guys not to even talk of marrying dem........

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lailo: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2015
"You are what u think others are"....lailo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Spybradd:
who wanna spend her life with touts and agberos? grin
u know dats not tru right? I bliv u know that yoruba pple are the most humbled nd cultured pple in Nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by funkybully(f): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2015
[s]
ademi87:
when you are hairy, it's very hygienic to use both water and tissue..... I can only imagine what ur boxers will look like knowing fully Dat u don't use water after using the lavatory...
[/s]

Dirty pig, don't u wash ur anus while bathing? I forgot u don't bath. Tissue are meant for wiping bum then use sponge and soap when bathing.

U use the hand u use to swallow amala to scrub shyt from ur bum without use of soap and u call that hygiene? Spits!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.