Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Genotype Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wahala (736 Views)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Wahala by jerr10(m): 1:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, I greet you all. I am in need of your advice regarding my relationship. I've finally been able to get the opportunity to friend the girl I always wanted to date. It's all going smoothly but she has asked me for my genotype because she's AS and she'll want to know because if I am equally AS then that's the end of this relationship that is actually just starting. Honestly I don't know my genotype but I just have the feeling I am AS. What would be your sincere advice because I don't want to lose her
Re: Genotype Wahala by finalboss(m): 1:31am On Nov 29, 2015
you bera tell her if you as..before its to late..
Re: Genotype Wahala by asatemple(f): 2:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Go for test and be sure cos for now, you are just guessing and mind you even if the result comes out positive or negative, it's still better since the relationship is fresh

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala by Dahveydson(m): 2:51am On Nov 29, 2015
Go for test and know your genotype before the relationship goes deeper.

Knowing your genotype is important, especially if you're planning on marriage with the said girl, you don't want to put yourself and unborn children in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wahala by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Dont just conclude you are AS go for a test first,...and if you are AS you should tell her to avoid stories that touches the heart in future
Re: Genotype Wahala by jerr10(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Thank you all! Av done the test nd it's AA.
Re: Genotype Wahala by citydove(m): 6:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Go ahead and Do your thing... wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How True Is This?? / Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper / I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.