Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper (739 Views)

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper by adedemmy: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
A Corps member said she was raped by another corper friend she trusted. She sent the guys details and photos but since this is an allegation, I will leave that out now until the authorities confirm he's a rapist.
I would like to report a rape case. I considered going to the police but I'm sure the rapist might be able to pay his way out and no action will be taken. I'm a youth corper serving in Ondo state. On the 8th of January this year, I traveled to Edo State with a fellow corper whom I trusted very much. We were friends in camp and fortunately we got posted to the same local government, so it seemed like it was a plan arranged by heaven. So on the evening of Jan. 8th, we were in his friends room off campus and I slept off watching a movie on his laptop. Some time later I woke up ‎and found him touching me.
I resisted and he forced himself on me the first time. Although I tried fighting him off the first time, he easily overpowered me because of his size. After the first time, I cried for a while while he apologised profusely. Because I didn't have anywhere to run to and he held me down, he had his way the second time and didn't even bother apologising or anything. He just slept off and woke up begging and begging. ‎I searched online for places I could report rape cases to that weren't the police, but I didn't see any.
The guy is Serving in Odigbo Local Government, Ore‎, Ondo State. Batch B, Stream 2.
Continue........http://betterpikins..com/2016/01/youth-corper-alleges-she-was-rped-by.html
Re: Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper by IamLEGEND1: 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
kk
Re: Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper by bigtt76(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Go report to Zone inspector naaaaa or keep quiet. We're you on your bed at your own place? I want to believe it's consensual undecided
Re: Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Is she light skinned lipsrsealed
Re: Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper by madgoat(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Story for the gods undecided
Re: Youth Corper Alleges She Was R*ped By A Friend Who Is Also A Youth Corper by Lekan111(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sorry about that but be careful next time Joseph did not stay and bargain with the person that want to destroy his destiny he FLED

(1) (Reply)

Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na? / I Think I Have A Reverse Destiny / Ashanti Region Chief And Married Woman Compromizing Video Video (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.