Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Conspiracy Against Okun People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Conspiracy Against Okun People (2794 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / The Conspiracy Against The Yoruba Nation By Northerners By Chief Bisi Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Conspiracy Against Okun People by comos: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
My brother, it is very disgusting and annoying that APC will even think of giving the ticket to somebody who is not on the ticket.
Faleke is the governor elect of Kogi state.

is possible for faleke to vote in two states ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc's Acting MD Of NDDC Hon Ibim Seminitari Visits Wike. Photo / Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! / Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Released An Official Statement On Ile Ife Crisis.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.