Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... (676 Views)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by marvelck: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
I've been watching with keen interest the rape saga between Mustapha Audu and Sugabelly. These past few days social media has been on fire cos of this particular issue, as each camp tries to prove who is guilty and who is lying between Mustapha Audu and Sugabelly. Unfortunately there is not enough circumstantial evidence to prove any of this. Most ladies love adventure, and there are lots of guys who are willing to take such to another thing. But give and take, no man has the right to humiliate or treat any woman anyhow. Even if she is your girlfriend/wife. Humiliating or battering a woman is just like stripping her naked in public. I pray sugabelly would be able to heal fully from the pain of the past and move on with her life. And let this also be a lesson to girls out there. when a lady is in a room alone with a guy, whatever transpires between her and the guy is their business. And should the girl end up being molested or humiliated, she is simply on her own. That's how the society sees it. Ladies protect your dignity, for the sake of tomorrow. There are lots of guys out there, who are only interested in turning ladies into sex slaves and nothing else. They are not interested in love, but in sex only. And getting involved with such guys is like playing with fire. A guy may pretend to be nice and sweet at the beginning, but the signs would be there later to show what you've gotten yourself into. Ladies need to protect your dignity, for the sake of tomorrow...
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by RexKexMilann: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmm.
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by naijaboiy: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2015
i don't even know how this ish started. And frankly, I don't really care about it.

Anyone else in the same shoe with me?
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by Dongorgon5(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't even know how this ish started. And frankly, I don't really care about it.

Dongorgon is with you nigga!!!
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2015
Dongorgon5:
Dongorgon is with you nigga!!!
Mah niggs cool
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Op pluessssssssss no carry sugarcane abi na sugarberry matter come here!!U think we gives a fuvk? undecided undecided carry d matter go twitter pls!!
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

bros, I don even pull my shoe, make I put leg for inside ur shoe.
Re: When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... by kay29000(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2015
If you read through the emails she sent to Mustapher (which he was ignoring), you would know that he dumped her, and she was so pissed at that fact, and probably started making things up in her head to spoil his name.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Have Another Monicker, What Will It Be? / TF? See What Davido Posted Online (photo) / How Many Of Us Can Say Amen To This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.