Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency (34282 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
homirefacuny:

[s]I am not conversant with teaching adults basics.[/s]

Then stay off my mentions. Have a good day.

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
ALLI1009:
people agitation for Biafra needs to think very because there is reason why we were amagalmate together in 1914

Seems you know why, pls tell us.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Bjergtrolde: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
benedictnsi:
Is the junketeer talking from Malta

No, the authentic Igbo leaders are in Malta.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Nellybii: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
CR77:

Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

NIGERIA 53 years report card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............F9
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......E8
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....E8
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership...............F9
Job opportunity.........F9.............
ni9ja I hail o

You complain of lack of electricity and basic infrastructure. Is PMB also the problem of the Igbo in China? or Malaysia? Why can't you guys do things normally? The problem is the get rich anyhow syndrome. Yet you guys are the chief vandals of these same infrastructure whenever they are I place. Maybe Biafra will stop the Igboman from cutting electric cable to trade., I don't know.
The fact is that the IPOB bot finds it difficult to live in any place where the rule of law is strictly adhered to. Always cutting corners. Mtchewwww
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by TRUTHSURE: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
The last solution is let the United States of Biafra go and become independent. Biafrans are sick and fade up with this dyfunctional marriage of 1914 that gave birth to Nigeria. We are gravely disappointed with the govenment, their lies and humiliations on Igbo indegens, etc. There's no going back on this journey of freedom. If its like this in our own time, imagine what the future holds for our generations on unborn. God forbid.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by TRUTHSURE: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
When is Lagos State Biafra prottest scheduled to hold?
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by wordcat(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
stickncarrot:
We don't know about your credible leaders and governors. The only person that can talk to us is Nnamdi KANU. The people protesting are the members of IPOB chaired by Nnamdi Kanu.

He is the only person that can speak to us on this matter vis-à-vis we have our demands with him.

Banking on one Okoroawusa or the Abuja based Igbo leaders can't solve anything.
Just release Nnamdi Kanu and let him talk to his people
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
wordcat:

Banking on one Okoroawusa or the Abuja based Igbo leaders can't solve anything.
Just release Nnamdi Kanu and let him talk to his people

As simple as that
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by IDERAWOLE(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
krendo:
Handing money to APC Igbo leaders will not quench the protest!

Only an offer of true federalism, devolution followed with a referendum on independence will solve this problem.

If Presidency start implementing the last confab report and devolve government. I can see majority of Igbos voting to stay in naija.

They should fight; afterall; this is Zoo.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Mbediogu(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
krendo:
Handing money to APC Igbo leaders will not quench the protest!

Only an offer of true federalism, devolution followed with a referendum on independence will solve this problem.

If Presidency start implementing the last confab report and devolve government. I can see majority of Igbos voting to stay in naija.

Desf Nigerian leader long written off from
my consciousness. Ndi ara. .
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Ossaifamous(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Was about to ask the same question... If he is in talks with them from Malta
benedictnsi:
Is the junketeer talking from Malta
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by MyMentor: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
StunningCEO:
Empty noise makers......clap down on the biafraudians.....locked them up and find Kanu guilty of terrorism.....execute him immediately.
let him do dat to Boko Haram and d leader first.

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by kernel501: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
olami100:

I really don't still understand why @ this stage the igbos are clamouring for baifara! Is it becos none of the igbos leaders are occupying prominent position or what!! If the only reason why they want biafra is becos jonathan was dethroned then I think the igbos are bigot and tribalistic!!
The igbo leaders are second fiddle.. They are d caused of all this!! @ this time nigeria is saddled with bokoharam and what we need is comming together to win this war not one part segregating!! Coming out to initiate baifra only passage a message that.. Igbos are sentimental and tribalistic!!!

IF IGBOS NEEDS TO BE WITH NIGERIA, THEN... THEY DESERVE TO BE GIVEN THERE 1TH-3RD POSITION.
WHEN YORUBAS FELT PLAYED-OUT, THEY USED RADIO KUDIRAT, WAS IT RIGHT?
LOOK IF NIGERIA REMAINS WITH THE PRESENT STRUCTURE IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER.
IGBOS
SECONDLY, WHY DO YOU NEED THE IGBOS? IS IT WRONG IF THEY WANT TO MANAGE THEMSELVES?
JONATHAN IS NOT AN IGBO MAN.

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by chimoskyg(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
I was there, the Queen told him to settle the Biafra or watch his back at Malta
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by otiigba1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't understand what the fuse is about, if igbos want biafra, Let them have it,

you can't live with some one you don't like at the same time not let them move out.

Nigerians claim biafrans are criminals, fraudsters and jobless idiats and not relevant but refuse to let them leave. It boggles the mind.

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by cheruv: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
ALLI1009:
people agitation for Biafra needs to think very because there is reason why we were amagalmate together in 1914

The reason for the amalgamation was to use the excess of southern revenue to subsize the north and that's what we've been doing since then

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by cheruv: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
olami100:

I really don't still understand why @ this stage the igbos are clamouring for baifara! Is it becos none of the igbos leaders are occupying prominent position or what!! If the only reason why they want biafra is becos jonathan was dethroned then I think the igbos are bigot and tribalistic!!
The igbo leaders are second fiddle.. They are d caused of all this!! @ this time nigeria is saddled with bokoharam and what we need is comming together to win this war not one part segregating!! Coming out to initiate baifra only passage a message that.. Igbos are sentimental and tribalistic!!!
BH is the problem of northerners not Igbos.. We're children of the rising sun

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by SailorXY: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
koboko69:

Make we hear word. When u took ur unpatriotic tribal bigotry to the polls....despite the obvious destruction of the "zoo" by the last dispensation...
You didnt know of true federalism then?
All we need is orders and see how we will squash any usesless senseless uprising from any where around the SE

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by obiak4(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
StunningCEO:
Empty noise makers......clamp down on the biafraudians.....locked them up and find Kanu guilty of terrorism.....execute him immediately.
misplaced piorities everywhere IPOB has not even fired a gun talkless of killing the innocent,
go after shekaru, who has killed thousands of innocent nigerians,
kabiru sokoto and co prosecute danbazzu who left terror suspect free.

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by snaiper: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Biafra loading....

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by campdavid2015: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't think inviting the so called leaders is the solution to this. The youths needs to be carried along. Buhari needs to dialogue with the youths not the sale out leaders.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by koboko69: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
SailorXY:

Speak for yourself

You live by orders.....!!! You disobey particular orders. ...you serve it!!!!
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by tonyfestus042: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whether he like it or nt biafra must stand

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by MrEverest(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Which leaders, I hope he is not reffering to vagabonds like Okorocha & those ohaneze old men. Fyi those are not our leaders, we do not listen to them because they are sell-outs who do not have our interests at heart. They have lost the moral authority to talk to us. If they want us to take them serious, they should first go & tell Buhari & his cohorts that they should institute true federalism, equality of regions, remove quota system etc then we can discuss, anything short of that is time wasting.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Excellentmind: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why talking to them? Thoughtless president!

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer