Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency (34280 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2015
StunningCEO:
Empty noise makers......clamp down on the biafraudians.....locked them up and find Kanu guilty of terrorism.....execute him immediately.

Exactly...we should take quick action on him because he is an Igbo man just the way we are doing with bokoharam.

#Nonsense, leaving the real terrorists and going after people haven't touched a human life but sparing those who have.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by limario(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
StunningCEO:
Empty noise makers......clamp down on the biafraudians.....locked them up and find Kanu guilty of terrorism.....execute him immediately.
u lack simple reasoning capacity.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2015
stickncarrot:

If I can remember vividly, the last time I saw something that think exact same way like you was when I worked on my toilet, immediately they opened the reservoir I saw maggots. You know what? They think as you just did. Sorry, were you with them?
...u dey yan rust! How does this change the fact that biafra is a scam ?
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by vision2022: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Their eye don dey clear small small. ye ye people.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by ikechukwu354(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
chesterlee:
No retreat....No surrender

The republic of Biafra must be restored!!

whats this one!!!! is people like u, thqt makes me think trice about this biafra thing.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Adminisher: 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
Is the junketeer talking from Malta

Please let's get ready to wish him another safe journey (trip) ....... Because "Ajala" is not done traveling undecided

Please get serious. The President is doing his job . I have studied 6 presidents in the last two weeks. None has slept a full day in his country in that time ; Hollande, Modi, Obama, Erdogan, Iranian President and China.
There is globalisation in the world today so meetings for collaboration would be frequent. I would be more insulted if South Africa or Ethiopia were getting the exposure.

The second meeting Buhari went is for energy, Bill Gates was there. There is a lot of revolution coming in Energy and Nigeria will gain from it. You might be able to use solar energy in your house for less than N400k for which you might pay just N 30k a month for panel and battery.
They are trying to crash down solar energy price globally and also provide global subsidies for other renewables. How is this not important for the President to attend?

Naira Redesign: 3 Governors Under Our Radar Over Stashed Cash – EFCC Chair / Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics)