Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. (1520 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / Article: Why Nigerian Men Prefer White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Riwo11(f): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2015
The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Well I say why not acknowledge said elephant. So here’s 10 reasons black men prefer white girls (if you’re offended, f#ck you and your feelings).

10. White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.

08. It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber," is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.

07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than other races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.

06. White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.

05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)

04. White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.

02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case. Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:

01. White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative sh*t, get you a white girl.

Source: www.riseup247.com
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by heartbraker(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
white girls anyday anytime,
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by younghartz(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2015
If only you have dated a white girl b4....you won't type most of dis sh*t

No 9: pure lie...
No 4: lie...

A white girl wanna knw every f**king thing you're doing
A white girl wanna spend every moment with you,if you try hanging out with your frnds....she cries all day saying "you chose your frnds over me" cry

When your female frnd gvs you a call? My brother you will explain d connection you both gat...
In summary "white girls like to dominate their guys"
They don't take sh*t

But no doubts....white girls are fun to be with.
They reach climax super fast than black girls.

If you cheat on them? Its over!!!
No miracle can save ur relationship
Unlike d black ladies...they'll always forgive you
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Number 9 is so wrong....

Number 8 is so wrong cheesy

Number 4 is so so wrong..

The rest are so so so true cheesy

Riwo11:
The white girl topic is like the elephant in the room right now. Everyone sees it, but no one wants to acknowledge it. Well I say why not acknowledge said elephant. So here’s 10 reasons black men prefer white girls (if you’re offended, f#ck you and your feelings).

10. White girls can get their hair wet. It’s summertime. Who wants to be at the pool with a girl who’ only concern is not getting her weave wet. White girls just jump in the pool without any care.

09. White girls don’t talk back. Put a little aggression in your voice and she will do whatever you say. That doesn’t fly with other races though. They wanna fight. Always.

08. It’ easier introducing them to your family/friends. “Everyone, this is Amber," is WAY easier on the ears than, “Everyone, this is Shaniqua. Just saying.

07. White girls have WAY less restrictions in the bedroom than other races. You can basically do whatever, wherever with them. And they’ll smile through it all.

06. White girls aren’t looking to be in a rap video. Meaning when y’all go out, she’s not looking for you to buy out the bar and light the club up with sparklers. She doesn’t care about any of that sh*t. She just wants her drinks and music.

05. White girls have no problem spoiling their men with gifts. The LOVE that shit! It’s an ego boost for them. (See Kim Kardashian’s birthday present to Kanye? OK then.)

04. White girls don’t give you as many headaches as other races. There’s no nagging, complaining, and other annoying ass behavior. No running through your phone and wanting to know who such and such is.

03. White girls cater to and love to take care of their men. Cooking? No problem. Cleaning? No problem. Anything else you want? No problem.

02. You ever receive head from a white girl? I rest my case. Which all really sums up my number 1 reason black guys prefer white women:

01. White girls are just more FUN. There’s no other way to put it. If you just want to have fun without any of the negative sh*t, get you a white girl.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by arnold123: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Riwo11:

that's so true, my brothers are in the UK and dey got white girls I am the odd one out phuking black pucci with thier fulish behavior kmt!!!, I think I need a turn around I am takin too much trash from dem

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
younghartz:
If only you have dated a white girl b4....you won't type most of dis sh*t

No 9: pure lie...
No 4: lie...

A white girl wanna knw every f**king thing you're doing
A white girl wanna spend every moment with you,if you try hanging out with your frnds....she cries all day saying "you chose your frnds over me" cry

When your female frnd gvs you a call? My brother you will explain d connection you both gat...
In summary "white girls like to dominate their guys"
They don't take sh*t

But no doubts....white girls are fun to be with.
They reach climax super fast than black girls.

If you cheat on them? Its over!!!
No miracle can save ur relationship
Unlike d black ladies...they'll always forgive you

I do all u av stated bt m black cry cry cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by firstking01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

i smell lies
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by firstking01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

i smell lies
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by younghartz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

You also reach climax super fast? shocked impressive :\
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
i smell lies
Smell all u can i kno wat m sayin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
younghartz:

You also reach climax super fast? shocked impressive :\

Dats all u cud see out of all u stated bah
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by younghartz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

Dats all u cud see out of all u stated bah
Lmao I left my manners at home sad My bad
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by firstking01(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
Smell all u can i kno wat m sayin
u dnt even have a bf
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
u dnt even have a bf

M i to answer ur question or ignore

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
younghartz:

Lmao
I left my manners at home sad
My bad
Goan pick it up
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by younghartz(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by younghartz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
Goan pick it up
Hehehehehe Yeah! Sha no vex! Hope you aint angry? I'd make it up to you
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
younghartz:

Hehehehehe
Yeah!
Sha no vex!
Hope you aint angry? I'd make it up to you

Dnt need ur make up

Av got my own make up kits

Aka i dnt need any of ur assistance
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

M i to answer ur question or ignore
prove me wrong if u can.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
prove me wrong if u can.
I av notin to prove
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by firstking01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
I av notin to prove
it means am right na
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
it means am right na
TAKE BABA BLUE ON TOP THE MATTER AND SUITE YOUR SELF
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by faith551(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op God help you get married to a white lady and the love turns sour and ends in a divorce, then you'll value black ladies.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by firstking01(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:
TAKE BABA BLUE ON TOP THE MATTER AND SUITE YOUR SELF
lol, i catch u.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Prefer White Girls To Black Girls. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
lol, i catch u.

Cash money young money ni

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Pretty Girls Will Still Date You If You’re An Ugly Guy! / Celebrating The Death Of The Knights / Sometimes When I Look At Myself I Say Thank You Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.