Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. (20395 Views)

Online Help For Completing Homework Is Now Available With Assignment Homework / Help, A Nairalander (bbcool) Defrauded Us Of N3.5 Million! (photo) / How Bankers Defrauded Wema Bank, CBN – Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by lolu007(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
On a Sunday afternoon angry

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by DaVinChiSam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Had similar experience
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by ManTiger(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
I've had many uncountable experiences but guess what? I never stopped helping people in the little of my ability.
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by miqos02(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
ok
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by achieving(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hard luck
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Psalm18: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tomorrow now, both will get married and give birth to criminals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg Op u get 5k wey u nor dey use
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by PresVA: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Really serious betrayal. ..

ThankGod you moved on!
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by aalangel(f): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
You're nice....you didn't even publish their names.

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
JustCurious:
This is so unfair.

Perhaps, the lady in question is reading this. Please note that you have not done well at all. Integrity is key. And, we all reap what we sow. It's just a matter of time, trust me. It's a golden rule...!

[See as e dey pain me like say na my money... cheesy grin *sniffs* I detest injustice.]
cc agbajesaid that scammed me of my 50k I hope You're reading this!!!
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by flokii: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
@OP you didn't even ask for part-payment..

they played a fast one on you cos they saw ow dense you are.

I trust my olori pelebe Igbo brothers grin they dnt joke with money matterz
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by worshipdevice(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time beggers everywhere
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
see what facebook wants you to set on your profile >> https://www.nairaland.com/2768806/look-what-facebook-wants-set
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by atilla(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
It's always easy to forget when ur comfortable how desperate u were feeling when u asked someone to lend money to u.

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by lollybee15(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmm, this is quite bad. Law of Karma will certainly tell on people like this. Didn't the girl think of what might be working against her in school if she eventually gained the admission?
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Jics(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
@op, write on their Facebook timelines, let their friends and families know what they are. *bunch of useless pple!
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by meforyou1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op, since the fraud occurred on nairaland, I advise you reveal the identities of the lady and the boy.

2 Likes

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by princessdami: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sori
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by mradjoy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
bjprodint:
I booked space but don't know wat to say.
Don't you think you deserve 24 lashes of koboko to bring back ur senses?

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by mayskit4luv(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
That is breach of Contract..... Op I know d 10k na small fin for ur end... Bt u know wot, kip calm.... Nemesis will catch up with dem, Later nw dey will av extra year and be putting d blame on d witches in dere village... of which d witches will b innocent....

3 Likes

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by ipreach: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
That was how i placed an advert on SDK inhouse news that i want to create blog free for the blog visitors but will charge them for custom domain, many people showed interest and i sincerely did what i promised without charging for my service.

one of them told me to buy custom domain and integret it that he will send the money into my account, till now i have not heard from him again , he went ahead and change his gmail password because he believe that i will tamper with his blog

Check my signatures below

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op, why not drop the username. Things line this get me really angry.

3 Likes

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by dBard: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
In helping, u just need to walk that thin line and Not compromise.

A lot of Nigerians have very dark souls...and have No HONOR.

Whether ur helping or not, in whatever ur dealing with Nigerians, especially wen it involves money...
Be very conscious, careful and as distrustful as u can be.
I've personally had so many bad experiences, that now, I find it difficult, even to help pedestrians on the street.

God help us

4 Likes

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Law of karma will catch up with them one day

1 Like

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by bjprodint(f): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
mradjoy:
Don't you think you deserve 24 lashes of koboko to bring back ur senses?
no wahala,lash me if u are a saint
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by Mega2010(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Some are authentic beggars too,I once drove to get things from a supermarket in lekki phase 1,while trying to drive out of the supermarket,a boy just approached and begged me just 200 naira to eat with,this guy is not more than 20,first thought that came into me was,I am filled and I've taken dinner,why such a yyoung guy begging for just a plate of food?I dipped my hand in my pocket and handed him 500 naira,asked where he stays and he replied "Ajah",that's soo far from lekki,well I went back home and guess what,I used him as a point of contact in my prayer to people whom are helpless and are on the street,just a week later,I went into Victoria Island to submit my CV to see if something will surface,lo and behold I saw this same boy,this times he has a new Bible,and as I was about walking out of zenith,he paused to beg me,I called him to a corner and as I tried to remind him of the last time in lekki,he just said "bros de go your way,if you wan give just give,if you no want just carry your body waka"...Tears rolled out of my eyes as I was heading home that day,I had no job,but I was willing to give out of the little I had,I swore never to give anyone again unless those sweeping the bridges etc..people just discourage others,but I learnt my lessons

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by tommenoh(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Happy sunday, folks! As a rejoinder to this, its true u shuldnt just bothered, trusting most folks in here, although in my case,mine was with a so called bulk-data seller here, with number 0703 364 6470,i repeat, 0703 364 6470.he claims he can sell you data plans and i came across his advert here. I had sent him the amount of 1500,via mtn cards and he promised to start off my subscription, minutes after but defaulted. After waiting n all, i decided to search him onon watsapp ,but came up without a hit.
Please, watch for him n not, at least, d recurrent. ..6464...digits, least he scams anyone else.
Have a swell day, guys
Re: Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. by sunkoye: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hummm....awon omo Wobe Wobe.... cheesy.

am so sure the karma that will hit them is on fighter jet by now.... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / Corrupt Firms Barred From Business In Nigeria / China Demands Dry Yam From Nigeria, Yam Exportation Begins July 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.