Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (5189 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by amiskurie(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2015

2 Likes

Re: closed by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time boyfrend

11 Likes

Re: closed by talktonase(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
If you want to breakup two lines are enough,this your loong story should be in a fictional pages of a book.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
End time boyfrend
Abi end-time love.

2 Likes

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
talktonase:
If you want to breakup two lines are enough,this your loong story should be in a fictional pages of a book.
Bro,I need to wash my hands well,dust my buttock and walk out like a gentle asss hole.... U should know na.

But I'm very sure she no go gree o.her friends would start disturbing me with calls now.I tried it before but unsuccessful.

1 Like

Re: closed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
HMMM this brings back hurting memories to me, chai boyz have love o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by Khd95(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
How dis one take consine me

2 Likes

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
She hasn't even on her data to see it sef,then I just received her call now,so I directed her to her whatsapp.
I'm in for touch time guys!
Re: closed by donholy28(m): 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
So everything that happens to u must reach Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
HMMM this brings back hurting memories to me, chai boyz have love o
Bros,I wan rest... I swear.

No wonder we see men in their 40's yet to love again.

Nigerian Girls yaff kill pipu o!
Re: closed by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
amiskurie:
Bros,I wan rest... I swear.
No wonder we see men in their 40's yet to love again.
Nigerian Girls yaff kill pipu o!
bro in my case na me break heart o
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
donholy28:
So everything that happens to u must reach Nairaland?
Don't worry,tonto dike would come and show you her new butt pad. grin. Wait for it!
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
ssoftapple:
bro in my case na me break heart o

Ni66a grin repent o!
Re: closed by flawlesRebirth(f): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
hmmmm....some boiys can love sha
Re: closed by gohzieh(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lmao! I dey tell you oo some boys can love sha o! May God bless those that Love whole hearted ly their gf.

1 Like

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
hmmmm....some boiys can love sha
U sef see say na real love I loved her....you could see it even in breakup message
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
gohzieh:
Lmao! I dey tell you oo some boys can love sha o! May God bless those that Love whole hearted ly their gf.
wink wink amen o.... ssoftapple. You can't claim or say amen to this prayer o.
Re: closed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
amiskurie:

wink wink amen o.... ssoftapple. You can't claim or say amen to this prayer o.
LOL I CANT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
4 real or superstory
Re: closed by jey4all(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
amiskurie:
Abi end-time love.
confirm end time bf

1 Like

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oma307:
4 real or superstory

4real... Live match sef.
Re: closed by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
That's so sad but full of the truth. It's called 'open letter' grin

1 Like

Re: closed by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Kinda sissified, but yes, it's very touching.

What was her reply, "Kkk"? grin
Re: closed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Seems Op neva ready to breakup..Everything u wrote up dea dosint reflect d term'Breakup'.Its all bout u wanting ah attention bak.. Words u made use in d message are not direct..just make it short,den probably end like 'Av moved on' If the girl kon reply with " K" nko? grin

2 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry cry undecided
Re: closed by pwettygift(f): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]not end time bf bt beginning time bf!!!!
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
That's so sad but full of the truth. It's called 'open letter' grin

Hahaha,thanks!
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Kinda sissified, but yes, it's very touching.

What was her reply, "Kkk"? grin

Ok,could you believe she didn't get the whole epistle until I send one short message to her again.

When she got that message first long message,she was like"ok dear,thank you for staying with me." I was surprised.

Then I just sent her this : "At some point,u have to realized that some people can stay in ur heart,but not in ur life."

She just replied with- "what do you mean?"
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
WeedSeller:
Seems Op neva ready to breakup..Everything u wrote up dea dosint reflect d term'Breakup'.Its all bout u wanting ah attention bak.. Words u made use in d message are not direct..just make it short,den probably end like 'Av moved on' If the girl kon reply with " K" nko? grin

U no lie at all cause that what just happen,I was just doing it stylishly.

But I had send this short one : At some point,u have to realized that some people can stay in ur heart,but not in ur life.

She now said "what do I mean". I haven't pick her call or reply now.

But I will call her and explain clean n clear to her.
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
pwettygift:
[color=#006600][/color]not end time bf bt beginning time bf!!!!
grin
But why?
Re: closed by Jtmanager(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Useless boy[b]useless [size=8pt][/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: closed by Rashycoolbabe(f): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
amiskurie:
nairalanders,I just wanted to share what is going on in my love life today

Pls don't mind the long lines.

when it all began,I didn't hide a thing for sake of a strong relationship,I tell you everything u needed to know,I let you know my weakness,and I started doing my little care... And I made it known to u how sensitive my mind,brain and heart is,that u should always tell me the truth..because my brain is highly sensitive and I know it when people lie.YES! So,u begin with your virginity which I later found that it's not true,and why u couldn't let me,but u were trying to attribute that to me.but why lie about it,after I told u I loved u for who u are?Who told u that u cant find love without it... But I still love u even though u lied cause It's not really a big issue to me. From the earliest days,I see everything wrong with the way u treated me.from the days when we discuss your school mother.from the calls I got sometimes even purported by your friends.from most of things. From people that are still in your life that u think I'm not sensitive of. I discuss and try to encourage you to free ur mind and tell me things u think I don't know but u didn't.I waited in vain and in pain for u to concede the secrecy I see all over you.even today u left here,I know you didn't go to Ife.I know that school changed you,but U still dwell in the past after I encouraged u not to.u still hold on and never sacrifice the ugly past for sake of our love.u came from good home,u were just a victim of circumstances,advantages,or should I say disadvantages?
But I still love u,and I will always be where u can find me anytime or anyday...the privilege I didn't give to my ex,or anybody I use to know.I will give this privilege to u cause you're special- of all the people I've known in my life.I don't want to leave u to your fate because the world is cold out there.I want to guide you like your best friend/bestie and your brother.
Above all,I don't want to tie my emotion to you anymore because it's a painful experience and its killing me mentally,emotionally and even physically.
don't let this affect your mood,I promised I will be the same person you use to know,I promise I will be your best friend,I promise u won't see a change in me.I want to guide you and be your inspiration into time.I will fight for you like a brother,like a lover,and a friend.
As for me,I want to remain in this state or status till years to come.. A state unconnected to emotions of some kinds.
I promise I won't make you see the difference.Thanks dear!

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Seun.
if this message was sent to a white lover girl, she will be where she is crying by now but this message went to a nigerian bitch who will be at d club now holding a cigarette and a bottle of star reasoning your matter that how could someone be so dumb like this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Date A Guy U Are Older Than? / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) / Shocking! Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.