Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) (5197 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
While the wife is pregnant with a child, the husband is pregnant with ??

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Men should make it a habit of eating oats.

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Warris dis? cheesy
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by pahars(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg who is husband who is wife?
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
And they say weren't romantic...

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
ROMANTIC grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by queencalipso(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:

If I understand what you mean!! I think I concur

Quoted you wrongly!! Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by MzDesire(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
queencalipso:

If I understand what you mean!! I think I concur

Quoted you wrongly!! Sorry.
grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by teejaypee: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin

such people exist only in the past administration

by now, with this CHANGE!, that thing would be flat!, like sombody's Ass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by vicstar(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
• • • • • They go together grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by Essence6055: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
if I ask you to pay for 10 pdf books from different authors (1000 only) (pdf books on how to get women without stress (including how to be good in bed) and I will give you a free sample first .... Will you pay... if Yes Contact me @ samuelkings2999@gmail.com ...

Its a simple giveaway
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pls,ladies.......contain ur orgàsms.

These two are just test subjects in cutting edge experiments focusing on the next stage of human evolution- Empathetic conception.

Meaning, when the wife/girlfriend gets pregnant, the male partner go carry belle too. all through to the labour room.
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by samzysam: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
While the wife is pregnant with a child, the husband is pregnant with beer and goat meat peppersoup... grin

cc lalasticlala

lmao ,,,,,

the husband dey support him wife wan ministry naw

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by yomi007k(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:

ur right bro
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Pls,ladies.......contain ur orgàsms.

These two are just test subjects in cutting edge experiments focusing on the next stage of human evolution- Empathetic conception.

Meaning, when the wife/girlfriend gets pregnant, the male partner go carry belle too. all through to the labour room.

hon patrick .... Easy oo grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Essence6055:
if I ask you to pay for 10 pdf books from different authors (1000 only) (pdf books on how to get women without stress (including how to be good in bed) and I will give you a free sample first .... Will you pay... if Yes Contact me @ samuelkings2999@gmail.com ...

Its a simple giveaway

sad

my Reflex action is telling me to tell you that u should

Carry your wahala and Go

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Chai, una nor go kill me with laugh.. Wife dey pregnant with baby, husband dey pregnant with Legend, Oshomo, Baby Oku, Goat pepper-soup and Fish Pepper-soup.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by potbelly(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
The man is expecting twins... The woman triplets... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2016
potbelly:
The man is expecting twins... The woman triplets... grin grin grin

this your moniker sef grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by potbelly(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Na so man... grin A fan of your stories... cheesy More mb to your phone... cool Bless! cool
ClassCaptain:

this your moniker sef grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
ClassCaptain:

hon patrick .... Easy oo grin
na sleep catch me as I dey type that thing. grin coz me too no know wetin I write. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
pahars:
Abeg who is husband who is wife?
lol oo
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
potbelly:
Na so man... grin A fan of your stories... cheesy More mb to your phone... cool Bless! cool

one love G, One love boss

you just dey flex ni babaly

2 Likes

Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by toonzay(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol
cc lalasticlala grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
na sleep catch me as I dey type that thing. grin coz me too no know wetin I write. cheesy

grin
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
prettythicksme:
Warris dis? cheesy
that could be us but u playing sad
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Cutehector:

shey that rubbish thing dey work cheesy ?
Re: Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
ROMANTIC grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused / How Nigerians React When They See Beatiful Lady (photos) / Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.