Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (5355 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nawa oo... I wonder d girl that's worth this much of ur time used in composing this message
Re: closed by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am interested how this drama will end
Re: closed by dazzlingd(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
If you want to break up, break up...no stories.. in fact these days we dnt break up, we just step aside

1 Like

Re: closed by Davidovinci(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: closed by Davidovinci(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op, you've bn watching too much Telemundo.
Re: closed by killsmith(f): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
You don't keep a dead dog.....you bury it....
Re: closed by MrEverest(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
hmmmm....some boiys can love sha
Yea some men love but the flip side is that girls tend to take it for granted. I was a victim too. i did virtually everything for this girl, she was leaving with me. through me she made her waec(30,000) i bought her poly form (12,000) i do send money to her mother whenever she has financial problem. i intended to marry this girl, i dont smoke nor womanize but she was always making trouble with me when things became a bit difficult, we were staying 2geda but she said i must get an appartment for her, it became so bad that i had to talk to a female friend to accept her pending when i wud rent a self-con for her but it got to my nerve & i sent her a message dat i wanna move on wit my life, she came & was knocking on my door bt i refused to open. i am planning on traveling to usa next year & she does nt know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by schumastic(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
hmmmm....some boiys can love sha

like you don't wish to have such a guy that will love you this way
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Jtmanager:
Useless boy[b]useless [size=8pt][/size][/b]
who? grin
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Rashycoolbabe:
if this message was sent to a white lover girl, she will be where she is crying by now but this message went to a nigerian bitch who will be at d club now holding a cigarette and a bottle of star reasoning your matter that how could someone be so dumb like this?
CUM clear,I don't think I get u. grin
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I am interested how this drama will end
As at last night,she said "what do I mean" after my second short message to her,she didn't get it at first.
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:34am On Nov 30, 2015
dazzlingd:
If you want to break up, break up...no stories..
in fact these days we dnt break up, we just step aside
grin. In my case,it is honorary breakup.
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Davidovinci:
Op, you've bn watching too much Telemundo.
Me and telemundo are like Atlantic ocean and Lagos lagoon,we never mix.
q
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:40am On Nov 30, 2015
killsmith:
You don't keep a dead dog.....you bury it....

Hmmm! word,but in case...I want to do honorary burial. cheesy
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2015
MrEverest:
Yea some men love but the flip side is that girls tend to take it for granted. I was a victim too. i did virtually everything for this girl, she was leaving with me. through me she made her waec(30,000) i bought her poly form (12,000) i do send money to her mother whenever she has financial problem. i intended to marry this girl, i dont smoke nor womanize but she was always making trouble with me when things became a bit difficult, we were staying 2geda but she said i must get an appartment for her, it became so bad that i had to talk to a female friend to accept her pending when i wud rent a self-con for her but it got to my nerve & i sent her a message dat i wanna move on wit my life, she came & was knocking on my door bt i refused to open. i am planning on traveling to usa next year & she does nt know.
Hmm deep one,I got every bit of it.I dont drink nor smoke too,they take good guys love for granted.

1 Like

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Well,she's trying not to get what I meant even after my second message.I just received a love message from her early this morning.
Re: closed by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2015
amiskurie:
Well,she's trying not to get what I meant even after my second message.I just received a love message from her early this morning.
2 things are involved.Either she be illiterate or she be typical village girl(which is still in the illiterate group anyway)
Meanwhile

Yet another boy on the negative-receiving end of relationship issues.Y'all never learn do you?

1 Like

Re: closed by flawlesRebirth(f): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2015
MrEverest:
.come on now.....itz verse-vasa....guys too break our heart....nd we do love yah...
Re: closed by jackpot(f): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2015
WeedSeller:
Seems Op neva ready to breakup..Everything u wrote up dea dosint reflect d term'Breakup'.Its all bout u wanting ah attention bak.. Words u made use in d message are not direct..just make it short,den probably end like 'Av moved on' If the girl kon reply with " K" nko? grin
I wonder oooo. He was just beating about the bush.
Re: closed by freshcvvs: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Hehehrhe

You think most Nigerians are educated to deduct your message?

Being in the university doesn't mean you have comprehension especially in Nigerian schools.

Just use the damn word "it's over"!
Re: closed by firstking01(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
HMMM this brings back hurting memories to me, chai boyz have love o
am presently passing tru one nw..chai, dis tin called love eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by flokii: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
end time heartbreaks..

1 Like

Re: closed by Davidovinci(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2015
amiskurie:

Me and telemundo are like Atlantic ocean and Lagos lagoon,we never mix.
q
If i hear........
Better start writing scripts for telemundo. Might fetch you a couple of cheese tho.:>

1 Like

Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

2 things are involved.Either she be illiterate or she be typical village girl(which is still in the illiterate group anyway)
Meanwhile
Lol... Na educated girl o.

tongue

Yet another boy on the negative-receiving end of relationship issues.Y'all never learn do you?
Na educated girl o
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2015
jackpot:
I wonder oooo. He was just beating about the bush.
grin more like it,because I thought that would work best for me.
I once told her point blank but she didn't let me go,then I figured this way would worked for me.
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
freshcvvs:
Hehehrhe

You think most Nigerians are educated to deduct your message?

Being in the university doesn't mean you have comprehension especially in Nigerian schools.

Just use the damn word "it's over"!
You are mean mehn. grin
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
firstking01:
am presently passing tru one nw..chai, dis tin called love eh.
The thing strong and crazy. cheesy
Re: closed by femimailbox(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
@op I feel you!

Mine is just simple my girl wants me all to herself by telling me to come to their home town and meet her parents but I was not ready for that. That makes her to start behaving in a funny way even when I travel from plateau to ondo state just to see her; that's still change nothing. I just have to give her good distance now and free my head to see a better lady.
Re: closed by amiskurie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
femimailbox:
@op I feel you!

Mine is just simple my girl wants me all to herself by telling me to come to their home town and meet her parents but I was not ready for that. That makes her to start behaving in a funny way even when I travel from plateau to ondo state just to see her; that's still change nothing. I just have to give her good distance now and free my head to see a better lady.
Thanks bro,e go better o. grin
Re: closed by firstking01(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
amiskurie:

The thing strong and crazy. cheesy
its as strong as death...u cant just let go, dats d problm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow I Can't Believe This Mmm Is Back (pics) / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / My First Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.