Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? (6368 Views)

Who/what Got You Attracted To Nairaland ? / Girls, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Eyes Or Small Eyes / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U r right, i don't eat eba
hmmm
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
lol, wat a constructive ansa...hw u sure u'd meet him??
It's called faith bro

It's called faith

I know i will, soon
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
uglybuthandsome:
I really enjoy chatting with you Greek goddess
are u on Whatsapp?
Am going on nd off on whatsapp
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
It's called faith bro
It's called faith
I know i will, soon
nah, i tink is fate and nt faith...
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
why is it so
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Greekgoddess:
let me have ur Whatsapp digit atleast
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
*Clears throat*

Well Dats me you are referinq to cos i qat 'em all wink..........BUT

Make u no come dey disturb me o cheesy
gringrinReally?undecided
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinReally?undecided
Ayeahh!!!wink
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by SexyCeline(f): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Simply his sense of humor. Broad chest and huge biceps too.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Dirkcoyt: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
dis sense of humour tin z becoming overated, erritym, sense of humour here, sense of humour there. And wad if d quy z a shy pesin nkor

You still giving 1/2 bleeps about what these hos thinks about you brother? Take a long walk of freedom cause they aren't worth your time.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

You still giving 1/2 bleeps about what these hos thinks about you brother? Take a long walk of freedom cause they aren't worth your time.
u cant entirely write all of dem off u knw.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Dirkcoyt: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
u cant entirely write all of dem off u knw.

Bro I wrote them off long-ago, I lost emotions that made it more difficult to connect, and if I try to its called arrogant.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

Bro I wrote them off long-ago, I lost emotions that made it more difficult to connect, and if I try to its called arrogant.
ok, nw i see wer ur coming frm. She hurt u badly, bt u gotta let it be in d past nw.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Dirkcoyt: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
firstking01:
ok, nw i see wer ur coming frm. She hurt u badly, bt u gotta let it be in d past nw.

Hurt bro? Did I you say hurt? I've never dated a lady all my life! The thing is I'm not an emotional being to both female n male, its all about the way I see life, and what have been true so I rarely pity you, if I help you is out of humanity not your sorry case.

Its all about have a fling or fwb, the sex just come no I love you is posited before sex. You get such lifestyle?
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by vislabraye(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
At first sight...His physique...You know? the size of his chest..his curly hair and all that manly crap..cheesy

Buh The main attraction? it's his Intelligence, playfulness and sense of humor!!?grin

Talk true, money no follow join ?
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Cherlene(f): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Tommy3750:
What really get you attracted to a man?his looks or..

His

- Fear/Reverence of the Lord
- Persistency
- Honesty
- Humility
- Smile

Cherlene
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by theimmortals(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Dan!! iffa knock You!!

me ahm not even thinking bout marriage...,even in the next 5years...undecided Ayaff to make money first...So that You guys wee Nuh do me Longerthroat lerra....angry
5 years? Odikwa very risky oooo. If you see my elder brother you will change you mind.
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by firstking01(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

Hurt bro? Did I you say hurt? I've never dated a lady all my life! The thing is I'm not an emotional being to both female n male, its all about the way I see life, and what have been true so I rarely pity you, if I help you is out of humanity not your sorry case.

Its all about have a fling or fwb, the sex just come no I love you is posited before sex. You get such lifestyle?
gud, buh gotta raise family one day, and u must love dem, wnt u
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2015
theimmortals:
5 years? Odikwa very risky oooo. If you see my elder brother you will change you mind.
gringrin]Iffa hear!!!

Me ah don't find Handsome guys Attractive....lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrin]

lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies What Get You Attracted To A Man? by theimmortals(m): 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrin]Iffa hear!!!

...its not all about facial and body handsome, even in character, he will make you feel like your the only girl in the world.........its in the family though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Earn 30,000 A Week For Been A Male Stripper / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / How Can I Become Emotionless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.