Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! (30817 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
itstpia8:

are you on eskimi and I hope my photos are not in your possession?

How did you get them if they are?
grin I'm afraid I never heard of Eskimi. What would I want with your photos sef. I'm mostly sapiosexual. So it's about the brains.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by ogoji(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
sleek82:
i would say theres nothing perfect nor honest in this answer he just gave (my opinion).What if she marries that very handsome man and gives birth to an slowpoke or a child with down syndrome? Why would you look out for looks in man ahead of his inner qualities? You need to understand that a man can easily look out for these things in a woman, focus on making his money and end up getting them even if he marries at 40....can a woman do the same?
You need to understand that if that guy was that ugly, she wont even be considering anything, let alone coming here to ask for opinions. I think being beautiful or handsome is a relative term. Kate henshaw is a beautiful woman but ugly if compared to beyonce. So is john terry a handsome man but ugly if compared to zlatan ibrahimovic. So many people say oshiomole is ugly but i would say he is handsome compared to aristide bance of burkina faso!
You are so so funny with your comparison.
Re: Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! by FlyChick: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
You mustn't marry for the sake of marriage. You need to marry your friend, someone you'd want to watch sleep, someone you'd be proud to show off to your friends.
I would have advised you marry him cos outside beauty isn't all but you seem to place outward appearance above all so DO NOT marry him till you feel something really strong for him. Don't put the guy through unnecessary heartbreak.

So he's the only one to be happy in the marriage, what about my own happiness?

That's selfish to me[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Apologise For Anything.. I'm Tired / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.