Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36270 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Kalvan1000: 6:31am On Nov 30, 2015
You're such a cuckold. Lol!
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by sweatlana: 6:32am On Nov 30, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a girl who dates for financial gain.
Even the chimpanzees who share 97%of our DDA would only bare children for the strongest male because he is strong enough to defeat his rivals and take her and her kids to the most fruitful part of the forest.

So why do men complain? ??
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
and these same bitches watch telemundo erday yet they learn nothing about relationshit!!

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2015
lurlah2014:
What are this these guy's guys spewing trash saying? Don't we have guys who date for sex alone? Is that not a selfish reason?
Don't we have guys who date cos the girl is from a rich family or becos she has worked her ass out to make those cash and you then to wash her menstra pants just to have some of the cash?
IAMLEGEND and others come and defend this if u were or have not been a victim of this defamatory act
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2015
sweatlana:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a girl who dates for financial gain.
Even the chimpanzees who share 97%of our DDA would only bare children for the strongest male because he is strong enough to defeat his rivals and take her and her kids to the most fruitful part of the forest.

So why do men complain? ??
U are right... I see it from that perspective also.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Edusouls(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2015
the fact is that we africans love money,good things, affluent people,rich people,man or woman,although it is more bad with our women...we are naturaly poor but we love riches, and thats why we die poor..

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ruffyola(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
The Economy is bad.
I blame this on Buhari , if to say job dey d op no go dey write rubbish grin
iceberylin:
The Economy is bad.
I blame this on Buhari , if to say job dey d op no go dey write rubbish.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by HRich(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the girl don seriously suck ur brain komot through ur díck for you to type this rubbísh.
End Time Sucking.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by babanenesure: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed
.....what he said is not too much....its one of the reason to get married in the Quran.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Banter1(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed
you're a very wicked girl.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Odunharry(m): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
like seriously you are a disgrace to manhood undecided

Can't believe a guy is saying this RUBBISH.

I have already made up my mind, never to spend my dime on any woman except for my sister and family!

You are talking RUBBISH and only a PROSTITUTE will agree with you
It's very bad if it's not reciprocated..
Unfortunately, many gals can't even spend or believe in giving..

I pity the op

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2015
God bless u, i love you for saying the truth. are you married? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Estharfabian:

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2015
i see you like magas grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jayne07:
Op pls come let us mingle

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by iPopAlomo(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2015
daretodiffer:
the same thing applies to a man who is in relationship just for the sex
Your sig is disgusting

You're obviously brainless....

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Tedassie:

"work ur butt off"
does twerking in the strip club as an "exotic dancer" qualify as "working ur butt off" (pun intended)¿ tongue
Well, I don't see anything wrong With that.....So long You don't be A "hoe" bout it....wink
[Pun intended]gringringrin
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2015
RichieF27:
guy you dey vex oo
op na mumu

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Good this is coming from a lady and i hope this is not just mouthing but you......

Show me a lady who values money above true desire and i will show you a potential ajale victim....wondering what Ajale means? ....ritual coven
LoL!gringrin

I work My Ass to go to school..Struggle to Read my books, I Practically Stop doing things That distracts me, i try tp focus, Try to make good grades...Only to End up depending on one mumu guy for money!

Mbanu!!!!! there's no rationality innit abeg...
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Hakeem3(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Shoddy day she no com for d body oo..she com for d money oo.. Ask iyanya he ll xplain berrer grin
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by xismo(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2015
The sense the guy is making is very, and very, very minimal.. End time post.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by zeongeon: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Every time guyz are angry when they hear or see a girl following a guy for his money...if it gets you angry that bad then go and make money. The same men complaining willingly spend on this girls and are still spending on them...its not like this girls force them or put a gun to there face. The reason girls even like money and act the way they do is still because of this same men spending on girls and spoiling them...This same men that won't spend or pay attention to a friend but will still spend money on them girls, this same men that will neglect there wife and children at home and still spend on the girls out there, this same men who neglect the Nigerian masses and still spend on girls out there and funny thing this men come from all works of life some are students, agbero, mechanic, doctors, engineers and even our politicians...Some men that try to form not falling maga for girls or trying to make girls see its not all about money will be there and another man will come and splatter the girl with money without the girl even asking for it... So what are we talking off and complaining about.

On the flip side of it some ladies should just stand on the road rather then hide under the umbrella of girl friend or relationship.

Men finally stop complaining, make your money and if your so angry with what's going on there are many runz girlz, strip clubs or prostitutes to take out ur anger on at least you will know its just business, just for the money and no one is trying to maga you in the name of love.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dexema(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I believe the term "dating" is supposed to be more about emotional nónsense than the physical.

so if you're in it for the money,no one's hating on ur hustle.......... but know ur formal name is "ashawó",not 'girlfriend'.

but bros why now? this is brutal.....you must have played too much mortal kombat.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Lol like she won't send her account details iffah request 4 one grin
I Won't!gringrin
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Dating a guy 'strictly' for money isnt a good thing...lets look at it this way, u dont expect a beautiful girl frm a poor family to date a broke guy when she has comfortable or rich guys wanting to date her. Cos if she dates d broke guy, she will be jumping frm frying pan to fire...lets compare these two, girl A dates a broke guy who cant take care of her needs while girl B dates a comfortable guy who gives her virtually everything she needs..both of them r 'servicing' their boyfriends but one is both servicing and enjoying d fruits of servicing her bf...so which girl is losing here? love is gud but using ur head pays more..u cant take care of urself as a woman with 'love', money is a more important factor..
a guy doesnt hav to be extremely rich but he should hav d kind of money that he can use to take care of his gf so that she wont look outside for a guy who can.

'Some' broke guys with girlfriends keep deceiving themselves by assuring themselves that their girlfriends love them and wont cheat on them..the truth is that your gf will keep u as d 'original bf' (probably because u r very gud on bed or probably because she feels u see her as a wife material) but will be dating extra guy(s) who can take care of her until u d original bf becomes rich too.
my dad told my brother something, 'if u know u cant take care of a woman, dont bother asking her out'..

4 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Truluvguy:
God bless u, i love you for saying the truth. are you married? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Married??shocked

LoL....Uh...I'm practically still As Minor o!undecided
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by tpiadotcom: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2015
faustinalove:
both of them r 'servicing' their boyfriends but one is both servicing and enjoying d fruits of servicing her bf...so which girl is losing here?

both are losing if the boyfriends dont put a ring on it.
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by worshipdevice(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Jayne07:
Op pls come let us mingle
....END TIME GIRL.... ....END TIME FVKING....
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

both are losing if the boyfriends dont put a ring on it.

not all women r after d ring dear. some might just be dating just for d fun of it..dont be too focused on getting d ring frm a guy or else u as a girl will keep doing desperate things just for the so called ring....

if we r comparing girl A and Girl B...the girl with d broke guy has a very low probability of getting d ring cos it will stilll take d guy quite some time to get enough money for family life..we hav heard stories of guys who dumped their girlfrnds when they became rich..
But for girl B, if d rich guy sees her as a gud girl who sees beyond his money, he will likely marry her cos he has what it takes to start and keep a family

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Chommieblaq(f): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2015
mascot87:

How about a girl u are dating & u love so much but she say no s*x in the relationship, no visiting d boyfriend @ home but only hanging out @ eateries,shopping malls & to continue to demand cash from u @all times & also wants you to support her dreams(schooling). What do u call such a girl?
Same thing u will call a guy that date a girl solely cos of sex, string her along, d girl support him in all ramifications, but deep down the guy knows he just take her for a ride, makes jest of her behind her back, boast of how he ravishes her punami.

Am very much against it, be it the female or male version, ma only concern is when addressing such it shouldn't be exclusive to the female alone.

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Zahrabinnta(f): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2015
In conclusion everyone has a selfish reason for dating someone.Dont bash one party and exonerate the other.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Girls be like "Am not dating you because of ur money" and they always demand big like where is ma Iphone 6, are you not taking me to dubai for ma birthday...? shey. Na sand e dey spend
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2015
okay i like the minor. 08100392181 add up
Estharfabian:
Married??shocked

LoL....Uh...I'm practically still As Minor o!undecided
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by oglalasioux(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2015
saasala:
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?
That's how the world is created. It's as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.